剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
你们就把宝贝放在那不管了
You just left my baby there?
人类宝贝很安全
The actual baby is safe.
你的宝贝是个死亡陷阱
Your baby is a death trap.
你还不信吗
Are you convinced yet?
什么
What?
亨利和马丁内斯有关系
Henry is connected to Martinez.
马丁内斯和九四型有关系
Martinez is connected to 9.4.
九四型要谋杀我们
9.4 tried to kill us.
直截了当
It's a pretty straight line.
我觉得未必是这样
Well, I don't see it that way.
你忘了今天发生什么了吗
Did you forget everything you saw today?
它杀死了程序员
It killed the programmer.
差点杀了我们 还有其他十几个人
Nearly us. Nearly ten other people.
还有那么大的损失呢 托尼
What about all the damage, Tony?
其实 确实还有更多损失
Actually, uh, there was more.
他们说是系统故障
They called it a software glitch.
遍布意大利 法国
All over Italy, France.
七人死亡 几百万的经济损失
Seven dead, millions of dollars of damage.
全是安装了黑洞三芯片的车
All cars with Haydon3 chips.
我知道你不想听
I know you do not want to hear this,
不过我们不能再信任亨利了
but we cannot trust Henry anymore.
克劳黛来了
This must be Claudette.
嗨 大家好 - 嘿
Hey, guys. - Hey.
抱歉 我手♥机♥坏了 打不了电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. My phone broke, so I couldn't call.
怎么了
What happened?
有人闯入我的公♥寓♥
People broke into my apartment.
应该是国际刑♥警♥
Interpol, I think.
哦天
Oh, God.
你还好吗
You all right?
还 还好
It's-it's fine.
索菲和塔莉很安全
Sophie and Tali are safe.
我们会调查清楚的
We'll figure this out.
同时
In the meantime,
我来的时候买♥♥了一些装备
I bought us some gear on my way.
我垫了钱的 记得报销
But I had to pay cash, so I'll need reimbursement, Tony.
呃 伙计们
Uh, guys?
收到一条警告
Just got an alert.
"国际刑♥警♥组织秘♥书♥长♥宣告失踪"
"Secretary general of Interpol declared a missing person."
"亨利·雷纳-亨特
"Acting in his capacity,
继任此职"
Henry Rayner-Hunt."
来整理一下头绪吧 首先... - 克劳黛
All right. So what do we know? We know - Claudette,
你能不能拿到乔纳公♥寓♥的监控录像
can you get us a video feed from inside Jonah's apartment?
那样会违反美意两国的联邦法律
Not without breaking federal laws in two countries.
抱歉我做不到
I'm so sorry.
我去拿下电脑
Let me get my laptop.
说实话
Just for the record,
这烂摊子感觉越来越糟了
I'm feeling worse and worse about this.
看啊各位
Look, everyone--
我们神圣的主板
it's Motherboard Teresa.
我在接入他家电视的摄像头
I'm accessing the camera on his TV.
看起来像打过架
Looks like a fight.
或者绑♥架♥
Or a kidnapping.
或者先打架后绑♥架♥
Or both.
托尼
Tony.
2020年3月
托尼 - 乔纳
Tony. - Jonah.
所以亨利去哪儿了
So where is Henry?
你觉得呢
Where do you think he is?
啊朋友你好
Happy sweet Susci.
这是给你的礼物
This is from me.
哦
Ooh.
这是塔莉给你的
And... from Tali.
哦
Oh.
她眼睛画得真好
She really got my eyes.
跟照片一样
It's like a photograph.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here.
我有
I have...
合同要给你
your contract.
啊
Ah.
就在那里
Uh, just there.
最后一次机会
Uh, last chance.
你确定你除了银行账户
You sure we can't sign you up for more
别的什么也不想做了吗
than just our bank accounts?
我确定
Final answer.
现在
Now...
我们可以喝酒了吗
...can we drink?
2025年九月
你们有什么需要吗
Do you need something?
我们需要你的帮忙
We have favor to ask.
帮什么忙
Yes?
你能送我们一程吗
Could you give us a ride?
你们要走吗 为什么
You're leaving? Why?
我们要去结婚
We have our wedding.
你们待在这里比在外面更安全
You are safer here than out there.
是啊 过去两天这里好安全啊
Ah, yes, the past two days have felt so very safe.
拜托了 托尼把我们的车留在了莱科
Please. Tony left our car in Lecco.
而叫出租车来安全屋似乎...
And calling a cab to a safe house seems like--
你们美国人是怎么说的来着
what do the Americans say?--
蠢得可爱
a dick move?
不行 - 不行
No. - No?
了解 但为什么
Okay. Why not?
因为不管你喜欢与否
Because, like it or not--
当然我是不喜欢 但我们是在一条船上
I know I don't-- we are in this together.
我们的离开违反了
Does it break one of your rules?
你的任何准则吗
Us leaving?
随便你怎么取笑我
Make fun of me all you want.
至少我是为了正义写代码
At least I code for good,
不是为了贪婪
not just greed.
是啊 为西方政♥府♥和公♥司♥工作
Ah, yes. Because working for Western governments
总是件正义的事情
and businesses is always good.
你的里里外外可都被我扒干净了
I know what's in your Interpol file and what's not.
你知道点什么
What do you know?
2002年 乌拉圭
Uruguay, 2002.
银行危机
The banking crisis.
每个人都怪罪于建筑泡沫的破裂
Everyone blames the construction bubble pop,
但没有人注意到真正的起因
but no one noticed what really kicked it off--
是一个黑客黑进了数据库搞鬼
one hacker messing around in a database
仅仅是为了好玩
he cracked into for fun.
用户名是林戈
Username: Ringo.
克劳黛 你上过学吗
Did you go to school, Claudette?
什么
What?
你是在学校学的计算机吗
Did you go to school to learn about your computers?
是的 苏黎世理工
Yes. ETH Zurich, actually.
你知道鲍里斯是从哪里学的这些吗
Do you know where Boris learned all he knows?
在一个衣柜里
In... a... closet.
弗鲁兹西别说了 - 别打断我
Hey. Fruzsi, please-- - Don't stop me.
鲍里斯的知识都是在一个衣柜里学完的
Boris learned everything he knows in a closet.
和他的朋友季马一起
With his friend Dima.
他们的学校问他们想做什么
When his school asked him what he'd like to do,
季马回答计算机
Dima said computers.
鲍里斯却说了慌 说他对什么都没兴趣
Boris lied and said he did not have any interests.
你知道季马的下场吗
Do you know what happened to Dima?
是什么
What?
他被政♥府♥抓走了
The government took Dima away
因为他们需要对计算机有兴趣的男孩
because they needed boys who like computers.
你能在循规蹈矩的环境中
I am so glad
安全长大 我为你开心
that you grew up with rules that were safe to follow.
但也别看不起我们这些
But do not look down on us
夹缝中苟且偷生的人
who did not.
我还是觉得你们应该留下
I still think you two should stay.
不管是九四型背后是谁 他在杀死每个相关人员
Whoever is behind 9.4 is killing everyone who worked on it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表