剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
and make her think she's finding us on her own.
这能行 可以的 那就
It can work. Okay, just...
鲍里斯 要不我们把你录入监控数据库里 如何
Boris, why don't we just put you on the CCTV database
这样她就能"逮到"你在外溜达了
and then she can catch you out for a stroll?
逮到我在外溜达吗
Catch me taking a stroll?
郑重声明 我从不在外溜达
Because anyone knows that I do not stroll,
更不会犯这些猪脑子才会犯的错
and I do not make pea-brained mistakes.
懂吗 都是我利用别人
Okay? I exploit them.
我的鲍里斯非常聪明 可不会留下足迹的
My Boris is too brilliant to leave breadcrumbs.
但如果我发一张自♥拍♥的话
But I posted a selfie...
我觉得这能行
I think that can work.
无事发生#布达佩斯
看来鲍里斯在举办他的婚礼了
布达佩斯是吗
通知飞行员
你确定吗
这是个陷阱 我知道
迪诺左和大卫一起帮忙布置的陷阱
在他俩找到我们的证据之前
我们先搞定鲍里斯
这次我们单独行动
没人知道我们可能已经暴露了
然后你暗中操作 搞得好像是他们内讧一样
你会享受这个过程的
你知道吗 在警♥察♥学院
Did you know that you could minor in floristry
还可以辅修花艺专业吗
at the police academy?
我去稳住新郎哥斯拉 - 谢谢
I will handle Groomzilla. - Thank you.
Groom新郎与Godzilla哥斯拉组合而成
形容新郎因过度紧张和追求完美而变得像怪兽一样令人害怕
鲍里斯 听着
Boris, look...
嘿 苏菲
Hey, Sophie.
你提前打电♥话♥了 一切还好吗
You're calling early. Everything okay?
还可以吧 信♥号♥♥还是很差劲
It's fine. Reception's still terrible.
其实我讨厌瑜伽
I actually hate yoga.
塔莉非常讨厌我 她甚至在阅读
And Tali's so annoyed with me, she's reading.
读书吗
Books?
真是个奇迹 真的 你怎么样
It's a miracle. Truly. How are you?
呃
Um...
总的来说 我还好吧
All thing considered, I'm okay.
听起来话里有话啊
That felt loaded.
你真要逼我问你吗
You're really gonna make me ask?
我见到了托尼的女朋友
I met Tony's girlfriend.
那个精品店女孩吗 - 妮可 是她
Boutique girl? - Nicole, yes.
还有她的老公 - 不会吧
And her, um, husband. - No!
哎呦 可怜的托尼
Aw, poor Tony.
那你至少欣赏了那场演出吧 - 那个嘛
Did you at least enjoy the show? - It was, uh...
有点意思
...interesting?
你做了什么
What did you do?
没什么
Nothing.
我是说 我们差点 - 和托尼吗
I mean, we almost... - With Tony?
不是 主要是
Whatever. No, it's...
我不知道我在想什么 我
I don't know what I was thinking, I...
我知道我们不合适 -谁知道呢
I know it doesn't work. - Who knows?
你们都变了 - 真的吗 变了吗
You've both changed. - Have we, though?
嘿
Hey!
嘿 托尼
Hey, Tony!
苏菲
Sophie.
塔莉呢
Where's Tali?
呃 塔莉
Um... Tali!
你♥爸♥妈在打视频呢
Your mom and dad are on.
恐怕天鹅已经无法修复了
I'm afraid the swan has been irreparably damaged.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 我的宝贝女儿
Hey! There's my girl.
见到你真开心啊
Oh, it's good to see you.
我有没有告诉你 你是我最喜欢的女儿
Have I ever told you you're my favorite daughter?
你只有一个女儿 不算数
It doesn't count if I'm your only daughter.
很抱歉你困在那里了
We're so sorry you're stuck there.
我们知道那里有多苦
We know how hard it's been.
没错 马上就会结束了
Yeah. This will all be over soon
我们马上就会回去了 孩子
and we will be back together, kiddo.
什么时候 -很快
When? - Soon.
等等 你们在哪里
Wait. Where are you?
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
为什么看起来你们在婚礼现场
Why does it look like you're at a wedding?
这有点复杂 - 是这样的 宝贝
It's a little complicated. - Uh... It is, honey.
我们该挂电♥话♥了 - 不是你想的那样
And we have to go, so... - And really not what you think.
我们有空就第一时间给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
...we'll call you again first chance we get, okay?
不用担心我们
Don't worry about us.
我们爱你 - 我们非常爱你
We love you. - We love you so much.
丁香花 好巧啊
Lilacs. What are the odds?
呃
Uh...
我听说丁香花算是热门婚礼花束
I hear they're quite popular at weddings.
2020年6月
我以为我身体还可以呢
Uh, I thought I was in shape.
这是恶性循环
Yeah, it's a vicious cycle.
我们安排越多玩耍时间 想让她玩累
The more playtime we schedule to wear her out,
她的耐力反而越来越强
the more endurance she builds.
她需要的是看更多电视
What she needs is more screen time.
腐蚀她的大脑 萎缩她的肌肉
Rot her brain, atrophy her muscles.
我喜欢丁香花的味道
I love the smells of lilacs.
我的天哪 嘿
Oh, my God. Hey!
喂
Hey!
姬娃
Ziva.
你在干什么
你是谁
抱歉 我认识你吗
不不不
No, no, no!
没事的
It's okay.
席琳 姬娃是塔莉的妈妈
Céline, Ziva is Tali's mom.
姬娃 这是席琳 她是塔莉同学娜迪亚的妈妈
Ziva, this is Céline, Nadia's mom, from Tali's class.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I...
没有没有 是我的错
No, no, no. It's my fault.
我们这周一直在做应对陌生人危险的演练
We've been doing stranger-danger exercises all week,
我想我们可能练过头了
and, um, I think we maybe overdid it a little bit.
嘿 孩子们
Um, hey, kids, uh,
纸杯上有个蜜蜂
there was a bee on the cupcake.
危机解决了
Situation solved,
多亏了塔莉的妈妈 去把这事告诉大家吧
thanks to Tali's mom. Go tell 'em all about it.
拜
Bye.
我不知道该说什么 真的很抱歉 我只是
I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. I just...
你不需要解释什么
You don't have to explain anything.
你是在保护塔莉
You were protecting Tali.
听着 朗医生教过我如何处理这种情况
Look, Dr. Lang gave me tools for this.
你本不该
And you shouldn't have
面对这些 - 嘿 别这样
to deal with all this... - Hey, hey, hey, hey.
没事的
It's okay.
而且我一直很乐意当那个唱白脸的
And I'm always happy to be the good cop.
抓住他们的把柄了
搞定
Voilà.
玛蒂娜和她的跟班伽利玛
Martine and her minion, Galimard,
刚在布达佩斯降落
just landed in Budapest.
就她俩 - 没有亨利
Alone? - No Henry,
没有特工组 也没有国际刑♥警♥ - 完美
no Section, and no Interpol. - Perfect.
孤立无援 正往我们的陷阱而来
Isolated and sprinting headlong into our trap.
而且我能做得天衣无缝
就像我们从没参与过一样
很好 那我们也就无需躲藏了
现在 我们是猎人了
玛蒂娜会从那边进来
Martine should enter from there.
得确保其他路线都被封锁
We should make sure that any other approach is blocked.
要是她察觉到不对劲
And if she smells a rat, gets spooked
临时改变主意逃跑呢
and decides to cut and run?
我早就想到这点了
I'm way ahead of you.
虽然比不上你常用的高级追踪设备
It's not as fancy as the tracking toys you're used to,
但如果她离开的话 我们能够跟上
but if she leaves, we can follow.
总是未雨绸缪
Always prepared.
你要怎么神不知鬼不觉把追踪器装她车上
How are you gonna plant this on her car without being seen?
潜行术 - 嗯
Stealth. - Hmm.
现在假设你是玛蒂娜
Okay, so let's pretend you're Martine.
我们必须确保她落在这个位置
We're gonna make sure that she lands here.
明白
Okay.
克洛黛特 那边信♥号♥♥怎么样
Claudette, how's our signal up there?
信♥号♥♥弱但稳定
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表