剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
let's get this over with, huh?
意大利 米兰
监狱接入了全欧监控系统
The prison's tied into European CCTV,
以防止越狱
in case there's an escape.
幸运的是 这片数字街区
Luckily, we have strolled through
对我们来说像是自家后院
this digital neighborhood before.
干杯
Na Zdrovie.
干杯
"Nasa strovia."
挺像那么回事
Close enough.
我说过了
平常是我哥哥送货的
但是他病了
他的名字是
我跟你讲 你说的这个名字不在我们的系统里
火 是火
引擎盖下面起火了
真有一套
Attagirl.
一号♥入口发生火灾
九四型侵入
9.4 is in.
谢谢
Danke schön.
两辆卡车
Tow truck's
正在路上
on the way.
已经到了
It's here.
请在这停车 我丈夫就在前面不远
我们会去车♥库♥见你
谢谢
Danke schön.
准备工作怎么样
Am I ready to approach?
运动探测器已关闭
Motion detectors are blocked.
摄像头循环播放
Cameras on a loop.
金属探测器已关闭
Metal detectors off.
磁力锁和警报...
Magnetic lock and alarms...
已禁用
disabled.
我们给你创建了一个虚假身份
We've created an alternate identity for you.
假的身份标识已经上传 可以进入
False ID tag uploaded. Good to enter.
你现在是厄玛·斯特罗夫 一名女守卫
You are now Erma Stroff, Der Wärterin,
标识编码是 7-26
tag 7-26.
你都没有给我们准备的时间啊
You didn't give us much warning.
嗯 怎么说 这就是中情局的风格
Yeah, well, that's Langley for you.
宁求宽恕 不请许可
Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
说的跟他们会请求批准似的
Like they ask permission.
我看他们连道歉都没怎么道过
I don't think they've begged forgiveness
不是吗
very much either, huh?
进来吧
Come in now.
犯人准备好了吗
Is the prisoner ready?
你们要把他带到哪去
Where you taking him?
啊 真希望我可以告诉你
Ah, wish I could tell you.
平民区不准带枪 我很懂埃尔莫·伦纳德的
No guns in population. I know my Elmore Leonard.
埃尔莫·伦纳德 六十年代美国著名犯罪及西部题材小说家暨编剧 其特色之一就是居民区不准带枪
提取皮肤皮屑
Takes microscopic skin flakes.
只有录入你的基因才能自♥由♥出入
You can't get in or out unless it recognizes your DNA.
啊 老式玻璃审讯室
Ah, the old glass interrogation rooms.
几年前我们在黑狱里用过
We tried these at a black site a few years ago.
黑狱是各国政♥府♥用于秘密关押审讯嫌疑人且不对外公开位置和存在的秘密场所 通常不受国际法或国内法监管
莱克审讯法 有趣
Ryker technique. Interesting.
所有人都在盯着他们 就像动物园里的动物一样
Everybody looking at them like they're animals in a zoo.
只要回答的是 是或不是
As long as the answers are yes no,
就有百分之七十二的几率
there's a 72% chance the truth
实际情况是和他们所回答的相反
is the opposite of what they say.
所以你还是得到了真♥相♥ 只不过是逆向的
So you get the truth, only backward.
我们把它关停了 不可控性太多了
We shut it down. Too many variables.
里面 他们用的智能钥匙 还有双重验证系统
Inside, they use key fobs. Two-tier systems.
蓝色是高级访问权限 红色是低级访问权限
Blue, all access. Red, limited.
哇哦 魔法大门
Ooh. Magic door.
希望我只是个出于高度谨慎 才做好了武装准备
Hopefully, I'm just an armed abundance of caution
他们别真让我办事
and they don't need me to do a thing.
姬娃 你得去办件事了
Ziva, you will need to do a thing.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What? What's wrong?
难搞的女人来了 - 玛蒂娜
Mean lady. -Martine.
她在这儿吗
She's here?
就在那
Is there.
噢
Ooh.
看 她没有标识
Look, she has no tag.
没有标识的话 我们没法录入她的名字找她
Without tag, we cannot enter her name and find her.
托尼 姬娃 你们收到了吗
Tony, Ziva, are you reading this?
玛蒂娜就在现场 但我们不知道她具体在哪儿
Martine is on site and we have no idea where.
开门
Doors.
我需要和犯人单独待一会儿
I'll need a moment alone with the prisoner.
我们在外面等你
We'll wait outside.
噢 我的天呐 这怎么可能
Oh, my God, I don't believe it.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you even find me?
等我们到达华盛顿特区时
You'll get a full debrief
你会得到一份完整简报
when we get to Washington, D.C.,
扎格瑞布先生
Mr. Zagreb.
走吧
Let's go.
她在哪里
Where is she?
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
鲍里斯 来看看这个
Boris, check this out.
这一切都是亨利和玛蒂娜做的吗
Henry and Martine did all this?
为了什么 - 这正是关键所在
Why? -That is the question.
我们推测这可能与你
We think maybe it has to do with your
被盗的国际刑♥警♥资金有关 还有那家那家遭病毒软件攻击的医院
stolen Interpol money, that hospital that got malwared,
那些自动驾驶杀人汽车
a bunch of self-driving killer cars,
以及一架失窃的主宰之火维和公♥司♥的无人机有关
a stolen Reigning Fire Peacekeeping Solutions drone,
当然 我知道这一切听起来很疯狂
and yes, I know I sound insane.
托尼 我现在以"扎格瑞布"的化名被关在一座超级监狱里
I'm in a supermax, Tony. Under the name Zagreb.
"疯狂"这词根本不够看了
"Insane" is way off the table.
托尼 姬娃
Tony, Ziva?
主宰之火无人机在监狱里
The Reigning Fire drone is in the prison.
等等 你说什么
Wait, wait, wait. Say that again?
主宰之火无人机
Reigning Fire drone...
在...这里
Is... here.
就在监狱里
In the prison.
你在开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
我本来想着没有人会在这里找无人机
I was pretty sure nobody would look for it here.
但是你和姬娃 噢你们确实很让人惊讶
But you and Ziva... Oh, you do surprise.
语♥音♥指令强制覆盖
Voice command override.
移除扎格瑞布标识
Remove Zagreb tag.
切断电视连接
Sever CCTV connection.
混♥蛋♥ 这怎么可能
怎么了
What?
发生什么事了
What is it?
我们还有耳麦能用
We still have ear comms.
托尼 姬娃 你们听得到吗
Tony, Ziva, do you copy?
你还好吗 - 从没这么好过
You all right? - Never better.
典狱长 准备间牢房♥
Warden, prep a cell.
我们看不到画面了
We've lost all visuals.
鲍里斯 是你吗
Boris, is that you?
当然是你了
Of course it is.
你欠我个蟒蛇托特包
You owe me a python tote.
等你投降的时候 你最好给我还回来
When you surrender, you'd better hand it back
不然我直接把你做成下一个包包
or I'll turn you into my next one.
克劳黛 把鼠粮抢过来
Claudette, snatch our rat food!
啊
Aah!
天呐
God...
这时候不说什么俏皮话啦
No clever quip?
不回怼什么吗
No snappy comeback?
自从你们从自家机构和一家医院卷走两亿美元
While you guys boost $200 million from your own agency
然后把最高设防等级的监狱
and a hospital, then you turn a supermax prison
改为你们私人的邦德反派据点
into your own personal Bond villain lair,
要我说 这俏皮劲儿已经够大的了
I'd say the air's already thick with clever.
我的确
I do have
有件事要告诉你 - 什么
a message for you, though. - Mm-hmm?
嘿
Hey.
噢 我做了个最奇怪的梦
Oh, I had the weirdest dr...
啊 该死
Oh, fuck.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉像个傻子 没看出来竟然是乔纳
Like an idiot for not seeing it was Jonah.
好吧 可能这也证明了亨利是无辜的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表