剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
on the Ashakira Tech job.
我可以利用这个 进入他们的监控系统
I can use that to access their CCTV system
防止你们的脸和名字被关联起来
and prevent it from linking your face to your name.
找个地方先躲起来
Find a place to lay low,
等我们处理好 会让你们安全撤离
and we'll give you the all-clear once we get things sorted.
谢谢 克洛黛特
Thanks, Claudette.
所以 我们需要找个地方消失一段时间
So, we need a place to disappear for a while.
有什么主意吗
Any thoughts?
是 嗯...
Yeah. Uh...
我知道我们说好
I know we agreed not to talk about
不谈私人感情生活
our romantic endeavors.
没关系 托尼 苏菲告诉我了 你在和别人约会
It's okay, Tony. Sophie told me you were seeing someone.
- 哦 - 是认真的吗
- Oh. - Is it serious?
嗯 我们还没到那一步
Well, we're not... not serious.
我挺喜欢她的
I like her.
她雇了寰宇安全公♥司♥
She hired Salus Mondiale to handle security
来负责她精品店的安保
for her boutique.
我们就这么聊上了
We kind of clicked.
嘿
Hey.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我还有点担心你可能会反应过激什么的
I was afraid you might react negatively or something.
拜托
Come on.
你也太小看我了
Give me some credit.
都已经过去四年了
It's been four years.
啊
Ah.
我提这个 是因为
Well, the reason I bring it up is...
嗯
Um...
我正在交往的女人...
The woman I'm dating...
她的名字是妮可...
her name is Nicole...
她有一座滑雪小屋
she has a ski lodge
离这儿不远
that is not far from here.
现在是淡季
And since it's the offseason,
所以她人在巴黎
she is in Paris.
而且一座树林里的偏僻小木屋...
A remote cabin in the woods might not...
或许是个不错的藏身之所
be a bad place to hide.
不用多说了
Say less.
我们找个地方把车藏好
Let's find a place to, um, hide the car
然后...
and, um...
就去你的小女友家...
let's lie low at your...
低调地待着
girlfriend's house.
真行
Really?
真够成熟的
So mature.
大穆瓦约夫尔 法国
你说得对
You were right.
这房♥子周围没有监控摄像头
There are no surveillance cameras on the property.
嘿 洗衣房♥那边有一支去渍笔
Hey, there's a stain remover pen over by the laundry.
你能帮我拿过来吗
Can you grab that for me?
这咖啡渍怎么都弄不掉
This coffee stain's not coming out.
当然
Sure.
- 我的天 - 怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
这间卧室的设计
This bedroom is designed to support
显然是为了满足某些另类爱好
alternative interests.
那只是个瑜伽吊床
That's just a yoga swing.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
哦 天哪 托尼
Oh, my God. Tony.
妮可
Nicole.
呃
Uh...
你好
Hello.
托尼 这是我丈夫
Tony, this is my husband.
麦克斯
Max.
亲爱的 这位是托尼·迪诺左
Chérie, this is Tony DiNozzo.
他负责过我精品店的网络安全
He handled the cybersecurity for my boutique.
啊
Ah.
那...这一定是你可爱的妻子吧
And... this must be your lovely wife.
姬娃
Ziva.
呃...
Uh...
很高兴认识你们二位
Lovely to meet you both.
我确实跟托尼说过 随时可以用这间小屋 但
I gave Tony an open invitation to use the chalet, but, uh,
不知怎么的 看来我把日期弄混了
somehow, I seem to have confused the dates.
嗯 那完全是我丈夫的错
Well, that is entirely my husband's mistake.
他记日子最差劲了
He is a nightmare with scheduling.
- 是不是啊 - 是 简直是一场灾难
- Aren't you? - Total disaster. Yeah,
就像日历店里的一场龙♥卷♥风♥
like a tornado in a calendar shop.
常有的事
These things happen.
还好我们
Good thing we brought
- 带了足够的酒 -是啊
- plenty of wine. - Yes,
我们确实来得正是时候 谢谢
that's a very good thing. Thank you.
意大利 米兰
- 也许你该... - 我明白
- You might want to, um... - I got it.
...集中利用防火墙安全外壳协议
...focus on exploiting the new vulnerabilities
出现的新漏洞
of the firewall's SSH.
我知道
I know that.
你在修复什么数据吗
Trying to salvage data?
这不碍你的事
It doesn't concern you.
看来你是想用手♥机♥去接住一把锤子啊
Looks like you tried to catch a hammer with your phone.
开个玩笑 我有办法快速修复你的数据
Just saying, I know a few tricks to get your data back quickly.
怎么突然间做起了好人
Why are you suddenly so eager to help?
弗鲁兹西在哪
Where's Fruzsi?
她掉进网络陷阱了
She's stuck in the armpit of the Internet.
网络陷阱五花八门
Yeah, there are way too many armpits
谁知道你在说什么
for me to know what that means.
新娘发型的视频旋涡
The black hole of bridal hair videos.
头发盘得像山 弯弯曲曲的发夹
Hair mountain on top, twisty pins,
- 然后下面... - 你在开玩笑吧
- bottom b... - Are you joking?
你还没告诉她婚礼已经取消了吗
You still haven't told her the wedding is off?
我为什么要告诉她
Why would I do that?
我爱她
I love her.
尽管她的发型很可笑
Even with ridiculous hair.
有人要杀你
People are still trying to kill you.
鲍里斯靠不住
Boris is porous.
他们要杀的是你的那些上司
Your bosses are the ones in crosshairs.
- 你们真的结婚了吗 - 托尼...
- Seriously... married? - Tony...
我们一开始只是普通朋友 我也没想到会这样
We started so casual, I never expected things to get serious.
- 但他们知道了 - 对 我知道
- But they did. - Yeah, I know.
我想过要告诉你
And I wanted to tell you,
但总是没有合适的时机 而且我...
but the time just never seemed right, and I...
相信我 我也不想这样的
Please believe me. I'm so sorry.
难道我想吗
So am I.
我还不清楚你们为什么会出现在我的小屋里
I do not understand what you're doing in my house.
对此我很抱歉 我...
Yeah, sorry about that. I...
我以为你在城里
I thought you'd be in the city.
姬娃是塔莉的母亲 对吗
Ziva is Tali's mother, right?
你们一起养育塔莉
Your co-parent.
你们俩结婚了吗
Are you two together now?
没有
No.
没有 我们只是需要一个地方
No. We just needed to get off the road
避避风头
for a few hours.
说来话长 现在看来 我们棋错一着
It's a long story and, in hindsight, a very bad idea.
- 我们会走的 - 不
- We will just go. - No.
麦克斯是警♥察♥
Max is a cop.
你丈夫是警♥察♥
Your husband is a policeman?
对 我想这是我的偏好吧
Well, I guess I have a type.
如果你们现在离开 他会疑心你们有隐情
If you leave now, he'll suspect you have something to hide.
是有隐情
Which we do.
留下 一起喝一杯
Stay. Have some wine.
缓解一下气氛
Try to relax.
你是德国哪里人
What part of Germany were you from?
西部
Oh... west-west.
- 西部 - 高度密集的工业区
- Oh, west-west. - Highly industrialized area.
这是街坊送给我们的新鲜树莓
Fresh raspberries from our neighbors down the road.
- 是吗 - 亲爱的 你一定不会相信...
- Oh. - Honey bunny, you're never gonna believe this, but...
...妮可刚刚告诉我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表