剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
...Nicole just mentioned that
她丈夫是警♥察♥
her husband is in the gendarmerie.
- 是吗 - 当然
- Wow. - Yeah.
你知道吗 托尼在美国
Uh... Did you know that, uh, Tony was on the force
也当过警♥察♥
back in the States? Uh...
多少年前了
...ages ago.
你就在本地警署
Uh, are you with the...
- 上班吗 - 不
- local branch? - No.
我是边防警
I work with la PAF.
- 边境执法部门吗 - 你知道什么新鲜事吗
- Border enforcement? - If you have seen
我已经好久没休过假了
any news lately, you know I haven't had a break.
非常抱歉让妮可孤单了这么久
I feel terrible leaving poor Nicky alone so much,
但她一直都很理解我
...but she's been so understanding.
只要我有时间 我们总喜欢到这儿来
Whenever I can get away, we like to come out here and spend time
亲近一下大自然 泡泡温泉
in nature and soak in the thermal springs out back.
你工作太辛苦了
You work so hard.
你该好好休息一下
You deserve a break.
这里的水里富含镁元素
The water here is full of magnesium.
能很好地舒缓肌肉
It's good for muscle tension,
对血液循环 对心脏 都有好处
your circulation, and... even for your heart.
这能彻底改变你
It's a game-changer
让你的身体释放出真正的潜能
if you want to unlock your body's true potential.
你知道吗
Did you know
在15世纪的罗马
that most Roman baths shut down
人们关闭了大部分澡堂
at the end of the 15th century
全是拜梅毒所赐
because of syphilis?
来这里不享受一下温泉
If you're not here for the properties of the water,
那来干什么
what's your purpose?
来庆祝我们的结婚纪念日
It's our anniversary.
法国这么大 而你们
Oh. Of all the romantic places in France,
偏偏选择我们的小屋
you chose our little hut for your...
来庆祝结婚纪念日
celebration?
真甜蜜
How sweet.
你们结婚多久了
How long have you been married?
- 九年 - 十年了
- Nine years. - Ten years.
我喜欢四舍五入
I like to round up.
结婚十年 却不戴婚戒
Ten years? But no rings?
- 我们不看重戒指 - 那是个累赘
- No, we don't believe in rings. - No, that's too constricting.
这还真有点...
That's, um...
- 反传统 - 对 我们...
- unconventional. - Yes, well, we...
喜欢按自己的方式生活
...like to make up our own rules.
我们也一样
Oh, we certainly can relate to that.
对吗 亲爱的
Can't we, my dear?
我很好奇 经过了十年婚姻生活
I'm curious... after a decade in,
你们保持激♥情♥的秘诀...
what's your secret to keep the...
究竟是什么
the passion alive?
我们之间从没失去过火花
We've never had any problems with chemistry.
谢谢
Merci.
2020年四月
- 致美好时光 - 过去 现在和未来
- To good times. - Past, present and future.
同时祝愿你
And here's to you finding
为你的外语学校找到一个家
a home for your language school. Mazel tov.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样...
So...
我们说变就变
Here we are.
成了两个有着普通职业的
Two ordinary people with...
平凡人
normal jobs.
在我看来
I like to think I'm...
我们是以一种独特的方式
sailing the seas of mediocrity
游戏人间
with a certain style.
我并不认为
And I don't think there's
姬娃·戴维会是个平凡人
anything ordinary about Ziva David.
如果我注定无法"普普通通"呢
What if I just can't be normal?
我想这就是
I think that's...
我感兴趣的
where I come in.
作为世俗中的米开朗基罗
Because, as the Michelangelo of the mundane,
我有独门绝活
I have a certain set of skills.
知道吗 平凡世界中的平凡人
Now, you see, normal people... from the ordinary world...
都懂得享受美味
they enjoy eating fruit.
塔莉怎么办呢
What about Tali?
听我说苏菲是个天使
Listen to me. Sophie is an angel
她已经让她上♥床♥睡觉了 放心吧
and has gotten her to bed, I promise you.
我们不该这样
We shouldn't.
我是说 我们走到一起其实很容易
I mean, this part has always been very easy for us.
但你知道塔莉 她经历了太多变故
But Tali... you know, she's gone through a lot
我不希望再扰乱她的内心
and I just don't want to send her any mixed messages.
不会的
No mixed messages.
也许我们在一起才能让她更安心
Maybe us being together is the stability Tali needs.
这是一出家庭喜剧
It's all a subgenre of family films.
孩子充当媒人
Kids play matchmaker
让父母喜结良缘
to reunite their parents.
从此我们永远幸福地生活在一起
Everyone lives happily ever after.
"永远幸福"
Well, "happily ever after"
那是童话里台词
is a fairy-tale notion.
但你明白我的意思
But you know what I mean.
等等 我不想...
Wait, I just don't want to...
操之过急
ruin things by rushing.
我才刚刚开始心理治疗1
I'm new to therapy
我还在平衡我生活中的方方面面
and to balancing sorting out my baggage and...
尽力做个好母亲 做个好搭档
trying to be a good mom and a good partner.
我已经疲于应付了
It's just a lot to manage right now,
- 而且... - 好吧
- and... - Yeah.
听我说...
Look...
我不是说没有可能 我只是说...
I'm not saying never, I'm just saying...
还不是时候
...not yet.
好吗
Okay?
- 好吧 - 好的
- All right. - Okay.
还是按老办法 你睡房♥间
So, the tried-and-true, you take the bedroom
我睡沙发
and I'll cozy up with the couch.
- 就这样... - 去他的 来吧
- Okay... - Fuck it. Let's go.
梅洛酒总会让我更上头
Merlot always got me in a lot of trouble.
你究竟穿了几件衣服
How many dresses are you wearing?
就两件
Just two.
慢慢来
Take your time.
谁还想再来一杯
Ah, who's up for another glass, huh?
- 我 - 好吧
- Me. - Oh, yeah.
我再开一瓶酒 我们应该尝尝
I'll uncork another. And we should have some of
我们带来的奶酪
the Comté we brought.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我很好
Yes. I... I-I'm okay.
法国 里昂
告诉我 你在约拿的公♥寓♥里
I need an update. What'd you find
找到了什么
at Jonah's apartment?
连根眼睫毛都没找到
Not even an eyelash.
听起来真像是个办案专家
Sounds like someone who knows how to work a crime scene.
作为这个部门的负责人 我现在命悬一线
As head of this agency, my neck is on the line.
我现在问你 你要求撤换吗
So I'm asking: do you need to recuse?
如果真是托尼... 根据目前的情况
If it is Tony... and right now, there is
不可能是其他人... 对于你来说...
no one else it points to... the optics for you...
不 正好相反
No, it's the opposite.
主席女士 他现在是敌是友暂且不说
Madam President, whether he's our man or not, right now,
托尼现在是个亡命徒
Tony a fugitive.
我明白他的直觉
And I know his instincts.
那你的直觉呢
And yours?
你的直觉告诉你什么
What are your instincts telling you?
警官 塔拉比主席
Sir, President Talabi,
葛雷夫斯先生来了
Mr. Graves just arrived.
葛雷夫斯先生 没想你会...
Mr. Graves, what an unexpected...
你手下的人
Someone on your payroll
刚刚炸了我的工厂
just blew up one of my bloody factories to bits.
你不知道
No?
你们这些没用的国际刑♥警♥ 什么都不知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表