剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
汇钱到这个账户 不然备用电源将会被切断...
这个数字很熟悉
There's a familiar number.
感谢您的配合
Thank you for your cooperation.
保持冷静 迅速行动
Stay calm and move quickly.
数据中心 在哪里 - 地下室
The data center, where is it? - The basement.
让你们的技术人员停下 他正在
Stop your I.T. guy. He's walking into
自寻死路
a situation that could get him killed.
我去吧 - 不行
I'll go. - No!
正常情况下我会同意
Normally, I would agree,
但是你不知道加利马长什么样
but you don't know what Galimard looks like,
而且你杀错了人会是一种耻辱
and it'd be a shame if you shot the wrong guy.
好吧 那我们一起去
Okay. Then we'll both go.
不行
No.
重申一遍 非常赞同你先过去
Again, very in favor of you going through the door first,
但是你需要依靠医院 而且很大程度上
but you need to lean on the hospital, and hard.
他们必须付赎金
They have to pay the ransom.
以防你搞砸了 他们把一切都关掉
Just in case you screw up and they shut it all down
导致很多病人去世吗
and dozens of patients die?
差不多 - 所以我们唯一的希望寄托在
Something like that. - So what we're depending on
我能说会道
to save all of these lives is me being charmingly persuasive
和你去揍人吗
and you kicking ass.
这不是理想情况 但是只能这样了
It's not ideal, but here we are.
电力供应水平正常...
我...要挂了
...所以攻击一定在配电上
不管你认为有多糟 事实更糟
However bad you think this is, it's worse.
医生 医生
医生 如果你不付钱 整个电力系统会被切断
你真的相信他们实际上会杀死...
我们依靠生命支持设备的病人吗
没错 他们会这么做 为了汇款
救你的病人...
然后让那帮黑客觉得他们赢了
如果我们付钱了 他们就得手了
仅仅在我们抓到他们之前
你有90秒时间
19秒...
18...
17
16秒...
他们转钱了
甚至没有那么惊险 真的
现在...
Now...
快告诉我你们为什么跟踪
why don't you tell me why you're going after
我12岁的女儿呢
my 12-year-old daughter.
交出你的枪 迪诺左先生
Hand over your gun, Monsieur DiNozzo.
转过来
Turn around.
没人在跟踪你的女儿
No one was going after your daughter.
她只是受到了监视
She was just under surveillance
直到你放出姬娃
until you unleashed Ziva.
抱歉 我们见过吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
真实个好问题
What an excellent question.
她肯定认识我
She definitely knew me.
她对于儿童安全的有些观点很奇特
She had some really weird ideas about child safety.
她刚才为什么不杀了你
Why didn't she just kill you?
我们可能是脸书上的好友
Maybe we're friends on Facebook.
克劳黛
Claudette, 9.4
九四型不仅是用来抢银行的
isn't just for robbing banks.
它关停了医院的整个电力系统
It shut down the hospital's entire power grid.
我们怎么会错过这个呢
How'd we miss that?
一定是躲过我的诊断了
It must have been hidden from my diagnostics.
但是 托尼 我从我们银行收到了一个警报
But, Tony, I got an alert from our bank.
我们银行
Our bank?
刚才有一亿一千五百万欧元汇入我们的公♥司♥账户了
115 million euros was just wired into our corporate account.
什么
What?
嘿
Hey.
天啊 - 是啊
Oh, boy. - Yeah.
亨利
Henry?
托尼
Tony.
听到你的声音真是太好了 - 看、听着
How lovely to hear from you. - Look,
你必须搞明白这是怎么回事 好吗
you have to see what this is, right?
为什么我要往我公♥司♥的账户里打钱
Why would I put the money in my corporate account?
有人想用九四型陷害我们
Someone is trying to use 9.4 to frame us.
难道那个人还逼你掏枪
Did that same someone also make you pull a gun
对着一个医院员工吗
on a hospital employee?
或者让你在我眼皮子底下逃走呢
Or run at the sight of me?
还是让你冒充海军罪案调查处了
Or pose as NCIS?
顺便 这招挺漂亮的
That was a nice touch, by the way.
谢谢 - 不 不 不
Thank you. - No, no, no.
我要谢谢你 姬娃 感谢你...
Thank you, Ziva, for...
昨天没有爆我的头
not blowing my head off yesterday.
或许这会为我们增添点好感
Maybe it buys us some goodwill?
托尼 那一亿一千五百万
Tony, the 115 million
刚刚已经从你的账户中转出了
has just been transferred out of your account.
所以你们锁定了我的银行
So you tagged my bank?
当然
Of course we did.
现在 如果你想要点好感
Now, if you want some goodwill,
告诉我钱在哪
tell me where the money is.
亨利 得了吧 我不知道
Henry, come on. I have no idea.
我不想相信你们俩掺和到了这里面
I don't want to believe that you two are involved in this,
但是我得尊重事实
but I have to follow the facts,
也就是说 我要发布一个红色通缉令
which means I'm issuing a Red Notice,
你是特别部门的合法对象了 托尼
which makes you fair game for The Section, Tony.
我拒绝被国际刑♥警♥的特工威胁
I refuse to be intimidated by Interpol agents
那帮甘愿沦为平庸的人
who are happy to be that generic.
再见 亨利
Goodbye, Henry.
是克劳黛 嘿
Claudette. Hey.
我找到他了 程序员鲍里斯
I got him. Boris the programmer.
怎么找到的 - 他马上要结婚了
How? - He's getting married soon,
我找到了他婚礼的网站
and I found the website for his wedding.
我拿到了他未婚妻的通话记录和电♥话♥号♥码
I got his fiancée's phone records, and the number
她最近两周联♥系♥最频繁的
she called the most often in the last two weeks
是在意大利热那亚一间出租屋里的座机
is a landline in a rented house in Genoa, Italy.
嘿 鲍里斯
Hey, Boris.
我们听说了好消息
We heard the good news.
你真的要结婚了吗 哥们
So you're getting married, man?
恭喜
Congratulations.
就是一桩生意
It was a job.
我都不知道那是干嘛的
I didn't even know what it was for.
我只跟一个人当面对接
I only dealt face-to-face with one person.
谁
Who?
她没说过名字
She never told me her name.
很刻薄 很吓人
Very mean. Very scary.
法国 里昂
很坚定
Very determined.
情况有多糟 长官
How bad is it, sir?
我感觉如果你和这个女的斗
I get the feeling you fight this lady,
你会输
you lose.
这就是那个刻薄女 - 她是国际刑♥警♥组织的
That's the mean lady. - She's Interpol?
我们必须证明她陷害了我们
We have to prove that she framed us.
我给亨利打电♥话♥ - 他给我们头上安了个红色通缉令
I'm gonna call Henry. - He put a Red Notice on our head.
亨利不是坏人 他是亨利
Henry's not crooked. He's Henry.
你说你一个人来的 亨利
You said you were alone, Henry.
我是一个人 托尼
I am alone, Tony.
搞什么 - 不是我♥干♥的
What the hell? - That was not me.
我什么都没做 我的天
I'm not doing anything. Oh, my God.
喔
Whoa.
哦 - 你的车怎么了
Oh! - TONY: What is wrong with your car?!
继续射击
Keep shooting!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表