剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
Well, maybe that means that Henry is innocent.
我怎么好像察觉出一丝乐观的苗头
Was that a whiff of optimism I detect?
不 是实用主义
No. Pragmatism.
好吧 不能因为乔纳是坏人
Well, just because Jonah's the devil
就断定亨利是好人
doesn't mean that Henry's a saint.
他也有可能是他们那边的
He could be in on this, too.
但如果他不是
But if he's not,
也就意味着
then it could mean
亨利将会是我们的援兵
that Henry's the cavalry.
告诉我点好消息吧
Tell me you have good news,
就算与托尼和姬娃无关也行
even if it's not about Tony and Ziva.
我有惊天的好消息
I have excellent news,
恰恰是关于托尼和姬娃的
and it's entirely about Tony and Ziva.
你目前状况如何
What's your status?
呃 还在匈牙利 鲍里斯可能有两个去处
Uh, still in Hungary. There's two leads on Boris.
我让其他人赶去他最有可能在的地方
I've got the team chasing the most likely one,
我去另个可能性不大的地方
I'm on the long shot.
你那离奥地利有多远
How close are you to Austria?
呃
Um...
我想几个小时路程吧 怎么了
Couple of hours, I guess. Why?
别管鲍里斯了 亨利
Forget about Boris, Henry.
我们抓到托尼和姬娃了
We have Tony and Ziva.
等你到地方了 我再向你解释
I'll explain when you get here.
要是整件事从一开始只是岩溪公园
It'd be so much better if this whole thing just started
有个海军士官失踪 那该多好
with a missing petty officer in Rock Creek Park.
收到 老大
"On it, boss."
拿上你的装备
"Grab your gear."
我们会解决的
We'll figure this out.
我是说 你看啊 偏偏就在这个节骨眼上
I mean, look, in the middle of all of it,
你甩出了句 把"鼠粮抢过来"
you came up with "snatch our rat food."
只能是说 做得很好
I mean, that was... that was pretty good.
多谢夸奖
Well, thank you very much.
不客气
Mm.
你认为克劳黛能够
You think Claudette can
在没有她旧手♥机♥里的密钥的情况下 破解出密♥码♥吗
crack the code without the cipher key on her old phone?
肯定可以的
I did.
喔
Oh.
托尼最后说的是
That last thing Tony said
我多年前设计的一套紧急密钥
is an emergency cipher I worked out years ago.
"抢走" 指的是真正开头的第一个词
"Snatch" means the real first word
有六个字母
will have six letters.
"我们的" 是三个字母 那"粮"呢
"Our" will have three. And food?
有四个 - 四个
Four. - Four.
那"鼠"是什么意思
What about "rat"?
句子中的第三个词永远是一个首字母缩略词
The third word of the sentence will always be an acronym.
意思是代表真实信息中每个单词的首字母
Meaning that the first letter of each word of the real message
分别是R 然后是A 最后是T
will start with an R, then an A then a T.
你领悟得真快
You catch on quick.
真的管用吗 呃 这个密钥
And it works... this, uh, cipher?
就是这个救了塔莉的命
It saved Tali's life.
不简单啊 克劳黛
Not bad, Claudette.
很厉害呢 - 嗯哼
Not bad at all. - Mm-hmm.
你生气的话我能理解
I'd understand if you were angry.
我知道 - 我本来能抓住他们的
I know. - I had them.
不止一次 - 我知道
More than once. - I know.
实际上 我觉得这一切可能反而对我们有利
Actually, I think this could all work to our advantage.
很高兴听你这么说 因为我同意
I'm happy to hear that, because I agree.
哦 是吗
Oh, do you, now?
那个你没注意到的闪烁微型电脑
That blinking minicomputer you failed to notice
比你的命还值钱
is worth more than your life.
五分钟就行
Take five.
托尼和姬娃终于能派上用场了
Tony and Ziva could finally be useful
让他们招供一切 如果…
and confess to everything, if...
我们这次做对了的话
we did it right this time.
他们的女儿么 - 他们的女儿
Their daughter? - Their daughter.
不行
No.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我看得出来
I can tell.
我之前就不想这么做
I didn't want to do it before,
但你说过不是要抓她或伤害她
but you said it wasn't about taking or hurting her...
情况变了
The dynamics changed.
是的 而且可能再次改变
Yes, and they could change again.
天知道有多少线索会指向我们
With God knows how many loose ends leading back to us.
别动那女孩
Don't go after the girl.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应你
I promise.
因为我感觉你有了更好的主意
Because something tells me you have a better idea.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
嗯 我了解你
Well, I know you.
不是吗
Don't I?
只有你了解我
You're the only one who does.
血止住了
The bleeding has stopped.
看来我不是个
So I guess I'm not a...
失散多年的哈布斯堡皇室血友病患者
long-lost hemophiliac Hapsburg after all.
哦 真好笑
Oh, that's funny.
你知道吗...
You know...
...关于让自己去想象美好事物
...funny thing about letting yourself imagine
有趣的一点是...
anything good...
...比如过正常的生活
...like living a normal life
拥有所有的美好...
with all the good stuff...
...马卡龙
...macarons,
咖啡欧蕾
café au lait
还有塔莉
and Tali...
...你想象得越久
...the longer you imagine it,
它就变得越真实 你知道吗
the more real it gets, you know?
这让看到那一切受到威胁时
Which makes seeing that thing threatened...
一次又一次 - 以至于
Over and over and over. - To the point where
你实际上觉得想放弃 当然 你没有
you actually feel like giving up...of course, you don't...
但你实际上...
but you actually...
...考虑过
...think about it.
这足以说服一个人...
Could convince a guy to...
坐下来跟心理医生谈谈
sit down on a couch and talk to a shrink.
看看你
Look at you.
而所需要的只是像这样的小事
And all it took was just this little thing
比如我们的生活被彻底粉碎
like having our lives completely shattered.
你应该试试
You should try it.
呼吸盒子么
The breathing box?
方块呼吸法
Box breathing.
嗯 我已经试过了 你不记得了吗
Well, I did already. Don't you remember?
上次我们被囚禁的时候么
The last time we were prisoners?
呃
Ugh.
大家做得很好
Nice work, everyone.
好了 伴侣训练营
All right. Couples' boot camp.
2020年七月
我向你们保证 这个名字
I promise you, the name
法国 万塞讷(巴黎东郊)
是它唯一可怕的地方
is the only scary thing about it.
我的下一个练习将在你
My next exercise is going to be between you
和你未来的配偶之间进行
and your future spouse.
请大家写下对以下这句话的回应:
Everyone, please write a response to,
"你伤害了我 当..."
"You hurt me when..."
好了 时间到
All right, time's up.
第一位伴侣有十分钟时间
First partner has ten minutes
来分享他们的回应
to share their response.
你先来
You go first.
好的
Okay.
你伤害了我...
You hurt me...
当你心不在焉的时候
when you're not present,
当你不倾听的时候
when you're not listening.
当你在等着说俏皮话的时候
When you're waiting to make a wisecrack,
尤其是在塔莉面前
especially when Tali's around
因为她是你最好的听众
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表