剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
这是我的麻烦 我会… - 她是我们的女儿
It's my mess, I will... - It is our daughter,
这是我们的麻烦
it is our mess.
别伤害我女儿
Don't hurt my daughter.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你得看看这是什么
You have to see what this is.
有人用九四型来陷害我们
Someone's using 9.4 to frame us.
我真的不愿相信
I don't want to believe
你们俩都牵扯其中
that you two are involved in this,
但我必须跟随事实走
but I have to follow the facts.
我要下红色通缉令 - 我已经找到他了
I'm issuing a Red Notice. - I got him.
程序员鲍里斯 - 我只和一个人当面接触
Boris the programmer. - I only deal face to face with one person.
我感觉你如果跟这女人对上
I get the feeling you fight this lady,
必输无疑
you lose.
2025年十月
匈牙利 布达佩斯
亲爱的来宾们
Dearly beloved,
愿上帝使之结合的两人...
those whom God has joined together...
婚姻是一份长久的承诺
For marriage is a lasting promise of kindness,
意味着善意 耐心 宽恕和爱
patience, forgiveness and love.
克劳黛 进展怎么样
Claudette, how we doing?
她手♥机♥里的数据拿到没有
Do you have the data from her phone yet?
还没有
Not yet.
快了
Soon.
他们即将许下的誓言
...about to make to one another.
我们重新开始吧
Let's start again.
七天前
这一晚上的盘问我可太喜欢了
As fun as this night of questioning has been,
不过告诉我 我为什么要帮你
tell me, please, why should I be helping you?
因为雇你的人想陷害我们
Because whoever hired you is trying to frame us.
这不能回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
现在你能理解我们什么感觉了
I know. How does that feel?
你知道我现在本来应该在干什么吗
Do you know what I should be doing right now?
送女儿去上学
Getting my daughter ready for school.
喝我的卡布奇诺
Drinking my cappuccino.
可现在我却坐在你家里
But instead, I'm here in this house
喝着难以下咽的咖啡
drinking your shit coffee,
只想弄清几个简单的问题
trying to get some very simple answers,
结果比拔牙还难
but I feel like I'm pulling teeth,
顺便说一句 我不介意动手
which, by the way, I'm not above.
描述得很美好
It is beautiful,
但和我无关
and none of my problem.
我把我知道的一切都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
那个刻薄女雇了我
I was hired by the mean lady,
我追查过付款账号♥ 毫无线索
I traced the account that paid me, it led nowhere.
我♥干♥我的 别人干别人的
I did my job, others did theirs.
就这样
That's it.
那你告诉我 小天才
Well, answer me this, smart guy.
这名字什么鬼
What's with the name?
九四型 认真的吗
9.4? Really?
只是版本号♥ - 真没劲
It's the version number. - Lame.
我知道啊 本来想叫它“马赛克”的
I know, I wanted to call it something cool like "Mosaic."
现在的人取名字都不上心
People just don't put elbow grease into names anymore.
要是007是现代人写的
If Ian Fleming were working today,
《霹雳弹》就会叫做《被偷的导弹》
Thunderball would be called Stolen Missile,
《金枪人》就会是...
and The Man with the Golden Gun would be...
好吧 还是《金枪人》
well, The Man with the Golden Gun.
托尼 行了 - 但你懂我的意思吧
Tony, please. - But you get my point, right?
懂了
Right.
所以你的专长是利用漏洞
So, your specialty is exploits?
是零日漏洞
Zero-days,
严格来说
specifically.
说人话
English, please.
每个系统都有防火墙
Every system has a wall of security around it.
有些号♥称固若金汤
Some they say are impenetrable.
我的工作 就是在墙上凿出一个口子
My job is to put a hole through that wall.
我一旦凿出来了 别人写的程序
Once I do, someone else's program
就能轻松溜进去偷钱
is free to slip in and steal money
或者关灯 或者干任何想干的事
or turn off the lights or whatever you want it to do.
但那就不关我的事了
That's not my business.
所以九四型还能干别的吗
So, is there anything else 9.4 is programmed to do?
我不知道 我的工作只有一个
I couldn't know. I have one job and one job only.
就是在防火墙上找到漏洞
When you need to get through the wall, you call Boris.
突破防火墙 就找鲍里斯
Because Boris makes it porous.
我不是让你别再这么说了吗
I told you to stop saying that.
这是在亵渎你的才华
It devalues your talent.
我知道
I know.
早安 我的小鸟儿
Good morning, my blue jay.
早安 我的小狮子
Good morning, my lion.
他们是谁
Who are these?
他们正要走呢
They were just leaving.
我们今天很忙 对吧 - 是的
We have busy day, yeah? - Yes, we do.
他跟你说了吗 我们要结婚了
Did he tell you? We're getting married.
没完没了 - 而且还有
Interminably. - And there is
一大堆事要做
so much to do.
你们筹备过婚礼吗
Have you ever planned a wedding?
伙计们
Uh, guys?
这是你们的朋友吗
Friends of yours?
说来话长
It's complicated.
海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇
第一季第二集
他们把我们的车包围了
They have our car surrounded.
还有别的出口吗
Any other ways out of here?
恐怕没有
Afraid not.
糟了
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
弗鲁兹西 该飞啦 我的小猎鹰
Fruzsi? It's time to fly, my falcon!
拜拜
Bye-bye.
这是医院里那个女人
That's the woman from the hospital.
她是国际刑♥警♥
She's Interpol?
玛蒂娜·阿兰诺
"Martine Aranow."
现在搞园艺 你疯了吗
What, are we gardening now?
是铝热剂
It's thermite.
用来烧毁硬盘的
It's used to melt the hard drives.
你认识这个女人吗
Do you know this woman?
就是那个刻薄女
That's the mean lady.
谢谢光临 很高兴认识你们
Thank you for stopping by. Lovely to meet you.
你们打算怎么出去
How are you getting out of here?
要是你们丢下我们 我们就会被抓
If you leave us, they will arrest us.
那真抱歉了
And I'm so sorry for that.
听着 无论如何我们会逃出去
Listen, one way or another, we will get out.
你想一辈子提心吊胆
Do you want to spend the rest of your life wondering
等着我哪天再来敲你家门吗
when I'm going to show up at your door yet again?
我有个主意
I just had an idea.
我和弗鲁兹西从后门走
Fruzsi and I will escape out the back,
把他们引过去 你们就能开车离开
draw them there, you can go to your car...
然后再也不用见到我了
...drive away and never have to see me again.
啊
Ah.
原来还是有后门的啊
So there is another way out.
新计划 我们跟你们一起走
New plan. We're coming with you.
就坐这小玩意吗
We're all gonna fit in that?
宝贝 开车♥库♥门
My baby. Open garage door.
你知道门外全是警♥察♥吧
You do know there are cops right outside that door.
发动引擎
Start engine.
鲍里斯
Boris?
鲍里斯 快点 - 宝贝 倒车
Boris, quick. - My baby, reverse.
走吧
Let's go.
他们逃走了 和其中一个程序员一起
你们还好吗
You guys okay back there?
要是闷得慌 就说...
If you need air, just say...
“宝贝” 我们懂的
"My baby." We get it.
我把这些都改装了 那叫芯片化
You know, I modified everything. It's called chipping.
摄像头 激光雷达 无线传输 自动驾驶
I did cameras, lidar, wireless uplink, AutoDrive.
甚至方向盘都比你聪明 托尼
Even the steering wheel's smarter than you, Tony.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表