剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
Here.
像素
The pixels
让人修改了
were manipulated.
他正在看着的那个东西被抹掉了
Whatever he was looking at was erased.
那个保安还在躺在IUC
The guard is in the ICU
大脑遭受创伤性损坏
with a traumatic brain injury,
所以他不能说话 但是我们觉得
so he's not talking, but we think
他正在注视一架武装无人机飞离那个挂架
he was watching an armed drone leave the hangar
就在楼房♥爆♥炸♥前
seconds before the building blew.
所以 那个爆♥炸♥就是声东击西
So the explosion was a diversion.
真实目的是趁乱偷走一架无人机
The true objective was to steal a drone under cover of chaos.
所以他们拥有全副武装的"烈焰主宰"无人机
So they have a fully-armed Reigning Fire drone
我们不清楚他们的目标是谁
and we have no idea who's in their crosshairs.
竟然没人察觉它丢了
No one even knows it's missing.
咱们可以匿名举报
We could report it, anonymously.
我们被监视了
We are on surveillance.
他们会用这个对付我们
They're gonna hang it around our necks.
好吧 我们另想办法
Okay. We'll find another way.
干得漂亮 伙计们 感谢
Good catch, guys. Thanks.
那架无人机的目的地还不清楚
The drone's target could be anywhere.
好吧... 它不是德国某个偏远角落的
Well... it's not an isolated cabin
与世隔绝的箱子
in a remote corner of Germany.
塔莉 很安全
Tali is safe.
我们明天一早就给她打电♥话♥
We'll call her first thing in the morning,
确保她平安
make sure she's okay.
你知道什么叫"灾难化思维"吗
Are you familiar with the term "catastrophic thinking"?
2020年五月
知道
Yes.
过去四年我靠它才能生存下来
It's what's kept me alive for the past four years.
的确 要想熬过这些年
Okay. It's true that surviving those years
得有高度警觉的思维
required a mindset of hypervigilance,
但是你得明白
but you should understand
它不一定适应你当下的环境
that it may not suit your current circumstances.
我觉得我的脑袋卡在了生存模式里
I think my brain is stuck in survival mode.
是的 尝试重置你的思维非常重要
Yeah. It's important to try
要在谨慎和乐观之间
and recalibrate your thinking, find a balance between caution
寻找一个平衡点
and optimism.
我很清楚你说的意思
I understand what you're saying rationally,
但是我很难超脱于直觉
but it's very hard for me to detach from instinct.
这是我保命的东西
That's the very thing that's kept me safe.
打破根深蒂固的习惯
Breaking out of deeply ingrained habits is...
太难了
it's challenging.
我教给你的盒式呼吸法有用吗
Has the box breathing I taught you been helpful?
- 有用 - 很好
- Yes. - Great.
那么 我还知道一点别的法子
Well, I have a few other exercises
能在你产生非理性信念和恐惧的时候
that will help you counter
帮到你
any irrational thoughts and fears as they arise.
你觉得我自己住是错的吗
Are you saying that getting my own place was a mistake?
不 不 一点也不
No, no. Not at all.
你需要自己的空间消化你过去的经历
Having your own space to process what you've been through
而且与塔莉单独相处的渴望
and wanting one-to-one time with Tali are both
很重要也很合理
important and valid needs.
我想让她过上普通人的生活
I just want to give her as normal a life as possible.
我跟托尼在一起的生活...
There's never been anything normal
就一点也不普通
about my... relationship with Tony.
嗯 是啊
Yeah, of course.
人与人之间的"普通"概念
The concept of "normal" in relationships
见仁见智
is so subjective.
一段好的关系契合你的需求
A good relationship meets your needs.
至于找一个契合你性格和需求的伴侣
Whether or not it follows societal norms is secondary
是否符合社会准则
to finding a partner who is compatible
位居其次
with who you are and what you want.
你有权选择快乐 姬娃
It's okay to choose happiness, Ziva.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
我把麦克斯的车牌换上了
I modified the plate on Max's wagon.
这样我们应该不会被发现了
We should be good to go.
- 你没伤到哪吧 - 额 也没有那么糟糕
- Sorry about that. - Eh, it doesn't feel that bad.
不过 扔那本书让我肩膀扭了一下
Throwing that book tweaked my shoulder, though.
不过可惜了 没能抓紧时间泡一会儿温泉
Shame we couldn't squeeze in a quick soak.
- 好吧 没有一点镁治不好的疾病 - 嗯
- Well, nothing a little magnesium can't cure. - Mm.
看来我在识人不明这件事上
Seems like my talent
水平依然稳定
for misjudging relationships is still going strong.
这不是你的问题
This was not on you.
不要自责
Don't blame yourself.
想高兴一点没关系的
It's okay to want to be happy.
BGM:法国歌♥手 Louane 的歌♥曲《Le bateau coule》
是啊
Yeah.
你这是什么表情
What's that look?
没什么
It's nothing.
还是你来开吧
You can drive.
我们俩就像现代版的雌雄大盗
We're like a modern-day Bonnie and Clyde
前NCIS特工在逃:身负多份红色通缉令
邦妮和克莱德:指的是1930年代美国大萧条时期的一对银行抢劫犯和亡命鸳鸯
只不过我们装备更好
with better snacks.
而且我们也没抢多少银行
And fewer bank robberies.
- 目前是这样 - 嗯
- So far. - Hmm.
我们的面孔将会出现在整个西欧
Our faces will be in every news app
所有的新闻软件和电视屏幕上
and TV screen from Mons to Milan.
CCTV无法识别我们 但是人们会把我们认出来
CCTV won't ID us, but people will.
明白
Copy that.
不下车
Stay on the road,
避免与人接触
avoid all human interaction.
我在想...
I wonder...
我在想我们是否能利用
I wonder if we can turn
我们最近的坏名声
our newfound notoriety to our advantage?
你想到什么了
What do you have in mind?
利用我们逃亡的处境
Leverage our status as fugitives
给马丁下一个圈套
to set a trap for Martine.
出其不意
Flip the script.
把她引诱过来
Lure her to us.
弄清楚她有哪些帮手
Figure out who she's working with,
查清他们想用那架无人机干什么
find out what they want to do with that drone.
我觉得行 打草惊蛇
I like it. Take the offensive.
我早就看出来 你有一点邦妮·帕克的样子
I knew you had a little Bonnie Parker in you.
Bonnie Parker:雌雄大盗的女主角 有勇有谋 成绩很好 热爱文学
看来A35高速公路
Yeah, it looks like things stay clear
进入瑞士的路段一路畅通
on the A35 into Switzerland.
如果你们在边境被随机抽查
If you're randomly checked at the border,
就用加拿大护照
use the Canadian passports.
找到了
Got 'em.
你们俩还好吗
How are you guys holding up?
简直就是重温旧梦
Living the dream.
哦 我倒是有个好消息
Oh, I actually have a bit of good news.
那一架失联无人机带来的威胁
The threat of a rogue drone convinced
迫使鲍里斯和弗鲁兹西暂停婚礼 他们都明白
to press pause on the wedding. They understand that trying
现在硬要举♥行♥婚礼的话 风险太大了
to pull it off now would be too risky.
告诉他们照常举♥行♥吧
Rewind and tell 'em to hit play.
什么
What?
婚礼如期举♥行♥
The wedding's back on.
下集预告
马丁会来你的婚礼捣乱
Martine crashes your wedding,
然后我们黑进了她的手♥机♥...
we hack her phone...
然清除了我们的名字
And clear our name.
所以我是这个陷阱的鱼饵
As the bait in this trap,
而我必须说清楚
I must point out
鱼饵的作用就是被吃掉
that the purpose of bait is to be eaten.
我们会保护你的
We'll protect you.
马丁
Martine!
小心窗台
Mind the sill.
虽然这话可能听起来很突兀 但是...
This might seem like it's coming out of left field, but...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表