剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
所以你才没有真正去当兵
which is why you never actually enlisted.
我这么说过吗
Did I say that?
嗯 我很确定
Yeah, pretty sure.
好吧 那时我是有趣的爸爸
Well, that was me being funny Dad,
现在我是严肃的爸爸
and now I am being serious Dad.
很高兴遇见你
It's nice to meet you.
需要援助 - 当然
Little backup here. - Sure.
好 事情是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
我和爸爸之前做的事是 呃 危险的
Dad and I used to do work that was, uh, dangerous,
这样有人要伤害我们的时候 我们知道应该怎么做
so we know what to do if anyone tries to hurt us.
我们做好了准备
We've planned for it.
苏菲是个很棒的保姆 对吧
Sophie's a wonderful nanny, isn't she?
当然
Sure.
她擅长很多事
Well, she's great at a lot of things.
都是在她为政♥府♥工作期间学到的
Things she learned working for her government.
我和爸爸想要说的是
All Dad was trying to say was...
她说什么你做什么
you do exactly as she says,
即使你不知道到底是为什么
even if you don't exactly know why.
好的
Okay.
你们要离开多久 - 不太久
How long are you gonna be gone? - Not long.
嘿 短到你都来不及想我们
Hey. You are barely gonna have time to miss us.
你和苏菲要度过一段精彩的冒险啦
Sophie and you are going on a wonderful adventure.
你们会玩得很开心的
You're gonna have so much fun.
那你们俩呢 你们做的事有趣吗
What about the two of you? Will it be fun for you?
我需要缓缓
I just need a minute.
我也是
Me, too.
我以为在她两岁的时候离开她已经够难了
I thought leaving her when she was two was hard.
但是 向她解释这一切
But, um, explaining things to her
而且也知道她能听懂 然后
and knowing that she understands and then...
看着她坐车离开 实在是...
watching her drive off, that's...
太难了
that's hard.
也很明智
Also, smart.
这两件事老在一块烦死了
Stinks how those two always go together.
你知道还有哪两件事也总一块发生吗
You know what also goes together?
是什么 - 你和麻烦
Hmm? - You and trouble.
什么 不是吧 - 你老守着那个东西不放是要干嘛
What? Come on. - What the hell were you doing with that thing, anyway?
就是为了能尽快解决掉它 - 他大爷的国际刑♥警♥啊 托尼
Trying to get rid of it as fast as I could. - Inter-fucking-pol, Tony!
认真的吗 - 不是国际刑♥警♥ 只是他们的银行安保
Really?! - Not Interpol. Their banking security!
都是手里有枪的人 没有任何差别
Well, to people with guns, it makes no difference.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说过 呃
You mentioned that, uh...
可能有你信任的人参与了这件事
someone you trust may be involved in this.
可悲地说 是的
Sadly, yes.
你枪法还像以前那么准吗
You still as good a shot as you used to be?
更准了 怎么了
Better. Why?
所以 你觉得是国际刑♥警♥中的某个人吗
So, you think it's someone at Interpol?
我觉得你和乔纳是这么想的 这也是为什么你把九四型交给了
I think you and Jonah do, which is why you left 9.4
一个"可信的第三方"
with a "trusted third party."
还有乔纳去哪了
Where is Jonah, by the way?
他是我的老板
He's my boss.
没必要时刻向我报备他在哪里
He doesn't need to tell me his whereabouts all the time.
听着 我觉得你们仨都得过来
Look, I think the three of you need to come in.
出于安全考虑
For safety's sake.
有人在追杀我的家人
People are coming after my family.
我们认为是后院起火
We think the call is coming from inside the house.
国际刑♥警♥组织哪里安全了 亨利
What makes Interpol remotely safe, Henry?
托尼 不要让我说下一句话
Tony, don't make me say the next thing.
大概意思就是
Which is something along the lines of,
你不过来我们也会把你抓过来的
"Come in or we'll have you brought in"?
我不会轻易这么做的
I wouldn't do it lightly.
所以传闻是真的
So the rumors are true?
什么传闻 - 说你被准许
What rumors? - The rumors that you've been approved
创建一个调查制裁小组
to create a search and sanction team authorized
可以使用致命武器
to use deadly force?
哦 那不是传闻 那个叫特别部门
Well, they're not rumors. They're called The Section.
"特别部门"
"The Section"?
谁想出来的 你们应该
Who came up with that? You guys should put
花点心思取名字
a little more work into the names.
所以 这个部门里会有人跳出来
So, is someone from this Section gonna pop out of the lagoon
抓我吗
and grab me?
托尼 我们是朋友
Tony, we're friends.
我给塔莉办了七岁的生日诶 真是够了
I hosted Tali's seventh birthday, for God's sake.
那么作为朋友 把你手♥机♥给我
Then in a gesture of true friendship, give me your phone.
不行
No.
手♥机♥ 亨利
Phone, Henry.
你不敢的
You wouldn't dare.
没错 但是我知道有人敢
You're right. But I know someone who would.
某个和我一起抚养孩子的前摩萨德杀手
A former Mossad assassin I share custody with.
我知道姬娃不太喜欢我
I know Ziva doesn't like me very much,
但这有点过了 你不觉得吗
but that's a bit O.T.T., don't you think?
说得好
Good talk.
你的探险怎么样
How's your adventure going?
一直在开车 撒了个小慌 - 怎么了
A lot of driving. A little fibbing. - How so?
"请问我能再吃一块巧克力吗 米莉阿姨"
"Please, can I have another chocolate, Aunt Millie?"
"我们已经说过这个了 艾拉
"We've spoken about this already, Ella.
当然可以"
Of course you can."
非常可靠
Very convincing.
看来有人想当律师啊 也可能是间谍
Someone has a career lawyering. Or spying.
到了给我打个电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
拜拜
Bye.
好 我爱你...
Okay, I love you...
听着 我抛弃过她一次
Look, I abandoned her once,
我向自己承诺我不会再这么做了...
and I promised myself that I wouldn't do that again and...
还记得我们要带她去巴黎迪斯尼乐园
Remember we were gonna take her to Disneyland Paris
然后她生病了 所以我们取消了吗
and she got sick, and so we canceled?
她冲我大喊大叫
And she screamed at me,
"爸爸 你承诺过的"
"Papa, you promised,"
然后你说
and you said...
"那不是承诺
"It wasn't a promise.
是一个计划 计划赶不上变化"
It was a plan, and plans change."
"那不是任何人的错"
"And that's no one's fault."
塔莉再也找不到一个更好的妈妈了
Tali couldn't ask for a better mother.
而我再也找不到...
And I couldn't ask for...
一个更好的安全屋室友了
a better safe house roomie.
我可求过你和我一起去靶场
I begged you to come to the shooting range with me.
哦 相信我
Oh, believe me,
感觉回来了
it's coming back.
你睡了吗
Did you sleep any?
我躺下了 然后我一直盯着天花板
I laid down, and I memorized the ceiling.
啊
Ah.
你小子玩阴的
You sneaky son of a bitch.
谁 我吗 - 你给它装了定位
Who, me? - You tagged it.
你怎么做到的 - 硅胶追踪器
How'd you do that? - Silicone tracker.
我把它放到九四型上了
I put it on 9.4.
我以为我可以从一开始就跟踪他们
I thought I could follow them from the jump.
然后他们把它放进了一个法拉第套管
Then they slipped it into a Faraday sleeve,
法拉第套管可以屏蔽外部电磁波
刚刚才拿出来
and just took it out.
那是医院吗
Is that a hospital?
九四型吗
9.4?
如果是的话 事情就可怕得多了
If it is, things just got a whole lot scarier.
我们需要见这里的负责人
我们这儿停电和美国海军有什么关系
What does our power failure have to do with the U.S. Navy?
这个 说来话长 我想待会再解释
Well, it's a long story, I'm happy to tell it later,
我们认为这可能是一个恶意软件攻击
but we're thinking that this might be a malware attack,
我们非常确定攻击者在这
and we're pretty sure that the attackers are here
就在这栋楼里
in the building.
我们IT部门的主管正要去检查数据中心
Our head of I.T. is going to check the data center now.
各位请注意
Your attention, please.
实施应急预案
Follow emergency protocols.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表