剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
Okay.
天...
God...
好了
All right. Ooh.
等等等等 别动
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.
好 咱来想想对策
Okay. Let's consider our options...
除了亨利之外的办法
besides Henry.
我见过一名海豹突击队一次 他欠我五块钱
I met this Navy SEAL once. He owes me five bucks.
你觉得他会考虑撤离吗
Think he'd consider an exfiltration?
说实话我觉得不会
Saying it out loud, I'm thinking no.
托尼 你相信你的直觉吗
Tony, do you trust your instincts?
最近不太相信
Lately, not so much.
我信
I do.
亨利
Henry.
喂
Yeah?
你好
Hi.
托尼
Tony.
听起来你正开车呢
Sounds like you're driving somewhere.
去哪啊
Where to?
实际上是去你那里
Your locale, actually,
玛蒂娜告诉我 你在那个监狱里安全得很
where I am told by Martine that you are safely in a cell.
问题是 你知道这些开心了吗
The question is does that make you happy?
这些事没一个让我开心的 托尼
None of this makes me happy, Tony.
好 你知道吗 我选择...
Well, you know what, I'm gonna choose...
相信你
to trust you.
听着 玛蒂娜和乔纳
Listen, Martine and Jonah
他们在背后操纵着一切
are behind everything.
我希望这能让你感到意外
I'm hoping that surprises you.
是 没错
Yes, it does.
我只希望这一切不会让我感到胃疼
I just wish it didn't give me a stomachache.
玛蒂娜·阿兰诺在等我
Martine Aranow is expecting me.
他来了
He's here.
我很想相信你
Look, I would like to trust you
但是不是得让我看到点证据
by maybe seeing some actual evidence?
玛蒂娜前面一天半在哪
Where's Martine been the last 36 hours?
巴黎
Paris.
错 布达佩斯
Wrong. Budapest.
她在婚礼上
She was at the wedding.
是我在婚礼上 托尼 追你呢
I was at the wedding, Tony, chasing you.
是追着打我吧
Hitting me, actually.
不 是你打了我 姬娃
No, you were hitting me, Ziva.
我身上的淤青就是证据
I've got the bruise to prove it.
无所谓 你好
Anyway, hello.
你好
Hello.
你就要走到陷阱里了
You're walking into a trap.
行 我们假设
Well, let's say, hypothetically,
你说的对 你需要我怎么做
you're right, what would you have me do?
径直向陷阱而去
Walk right on into that trap.
你好啊 拉扎尔
Hello, Lazar.
典狱长平时会特批你
Does the warden normally give you permission
和一位漂亮女士散步吗
to take a stroll with a beautiful lady?
当你掌控了监狱
你就不需要典狱长的特批了
美国人怎么能把塞尔维亚语说这么好呢
美国人吗 百分百
American? 100%.
出生在美国吗
错
喂
Yeah?
嘿 亨利来了
Hey. Henry's here.
这童子军准是破了速度纪录了
Must have broken land speed records, the Boy Scout.
以防他绕过典狱长那关
In case he gets past the warden,
咱们得多给他点颜色瞧瞧
let's give him a little more chaos to deal with.
音控中台
Voice command.
打开所有牢门
Open all cells.
格里夫斯
Graves...
是他让你到这里来的
Is the one who put you in here.
抱歉 我用了些计策
但我需要知道你是否能做可靠的盟友
你是靠什么进来的
How did you get it in here?
我做了这个
By building this.
九四型病毒
9.4.
它的内置AI能学会任意接触过的系统
It contains an AI that can learn any system it touches.
并且通过无数漏洞穿透它的防御系统
And penetrate its defenses with countless exploits.
你就是靠这个控制了监狱
This is also how you control the prison.
除了这个
Well, that and around
还贿赂了一亿美金
$100 million in bribes.
如果九四型真是你编写的
Well, if you really built 9.4,
我佩服你的能力
I bow to your skills.
我们都知道该佩服的五体投地的人是我
Oh, we both know I'm the one who should be bowing.
确实有一道防火墙
Because there's only one firewall
是九四型无法穿透的
9.4 can't penetrate.
你为阿隆·格里夫斯建造的那一道
The one you built for Aaron Graves.
系统破解干得一流啊 - 啊 托尼
Nice work on the cipher, guys. - Ah! Tony!
我的朋友 你在哪
My friend. Where are you?
你还好吗 姬娃还好吗
Are you okay? Is Ziva okay?
我们很好 亨利在这 他已完全了解情况
We're fine. Henry's here, he's fully read in.
你们有门卡了吗 - 有了守卫的
Do you have a key fob? - The guard's, yes.
蓝的吗 - 红色
Blue? - Red.
蓝色的更好用
Nah, blue is better.
我需要玛蒂娜和加利马
I need the airport security footage
在布达佩斯机场的监控录像
of Martine and Galimard in Budapest.
有点耗时 但我会传给你的
It may take a sec, but I'll get it to you.
我给你亨利的号♥码 也发消息给他
I'll send you Henry's number and text it to him.
我们正向南面的紧急出口走
We're headed to the south emergency exit.
要确保你通知亨利
Make sure you tell Henry.
要从那里出去的话
Uh, there, you're definitely going to need
必须得有蓝色门卡才行
a blue key fob to get out.
好的
Yes.
明白
Yes.
我明白
I understand.
稍有延迟
Slight delay.
系统故障导致十六名囚犯越狱
Sixteen prisoners were freed
我们几分钟内就能抓回他们
by a systems glitch. We'll have them
届时阿兰诺女士就能
in a few minutes, then Ms. Aranow
安全护送
can safely escort
戴维和迪诺佐过来
David and DiNozzo here.
这茶怎么样
How's the tea?
难喝透顶
Appalling.
一九九九年
In 1999,
你在波斯尼亚的故乡
your hometown in Bosnia
被夷为平地
was wiped out
是主宰之火的军事队伍所为
by a Reigning Fire paramilitary squad
奉阿隆·格里夫斯之命
on the orders of Aaron Graves.
你当时很年轻 但已经是顶尖黑客了
You were a young man, yet a brilliant hacker,
屠♥杀♥过后
and after the slaughter,
只剩一个选择
one option:
向格里夫斯效忠你的编程技术
offer your coding skills to Graves.
格里夫斯让你为他工作
Graves put you to work,
我确信你每分每秒都痛恨这一切
and I'm pretty sure you hated every second of it.
三年前苏丹爆发起义
Three years ago in the Sudan, an uprising broke out.
数千人丧生
Thousands of deaths.
用的正是你开♥发♥的技术
Using technology you created
他在你不知情的情况下部署
that he deployed without your knowledge.
你被捕 受审 定罪
You were arrested, tried, convicted.
当然这一切都被世人所知晓
And of course, it all came out.
而你儿子得知你不仅制♥造♥致命武器
Your son learned you not only created deadly munitions...
还欺骗了他整整一生
but lied to him his whole life.
你怎么会知道这些
How do you know all this?
我是乔纳·马克汉姆 这位是玛蒂娜·阿兰诺
My name is Jonah Markham, this is Martine Aranow.
我们隶属国际刑♥警♥组织 需要你的协助
We're with Interpol. And we need you.
我们能控制这架无人机
The only reason we are able to control this drone
只因它是原型机
is it's a prototype.
尚未完全联网
Not yet fully online.
但主宰之火的其他系统...
But the rest of Reigning Fire...
你们将永远无法突破
Is impenetrable to you
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表