剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
你们闯进了我的房♥子
You broke into my house.
我应该让我丈夫把你们俩送进监狱的
I should have my husband throw you both in jail.
并且我感觉你们俩还有
Seems like you might have some
未了的情愫
unresolved feelings.
克洛黛特·卡隆:
数字身份标签已被修改
克洛黛特·卡隆:
数字身份标签已被修改
你们在监控视频中已隐身
没想到
You know, you...
你真的拿来了
you really pull that off.
是你说想要喝点白兰地的嘛
Well, you said you wanted to sample the weinbrand.
是啊
Yeah... yeah.
但计划赶不上变化
Well, we've had a change of plans
因为我们要走了
'cause we ought to head out.
别这样 泡个温泉 早上再走
Oh, come on, soak first. You can leave in the morning.
确实很吸引人
It is tempting.
可以补充镁元素之类的
Magnesium and all but, uh...
但我没带泳裤 所以改天吧
I didn't bring a suit. So, raincheck.
我知道你们美国人比较敏感
I know you Americans can be self-conscious,
但你没什么可害羞的
but there's nothing you need to be ashamed of.
害羞
Well, ashamed?
我可真没有害羞 真的
I'm not ashamed. Really.
有什么可害羞的嘛
What's there to be ashamed of, you know?
很好 那么你同意了
Well, great. So you agree.
我们倒上白兰地 一起泡温泉
I pour us a brandy and then we can have a soak.
我们可以把女士们叫上
We call in the ladies, or...
或者也可以独处
we keep this between us?
不
No.
不必叫上她们
No need to call them.
我们可以聊聊
We can talk.
只是不想我们被♥干♥扰
Just so we're not distracted.
你应该知道...
You should know...
...我知道
...that I know.
- 知道什么 - 知道你...
- About? - About you...
...和我妻子的事
...and my wife.
- 你是怎么回答的 - 我否认了
- What did you say? - I denied it.
那他相信你了吗
And he believed you?
我觉得是的 但他还是要
I think so. He still wants
和我一起泡温泉
to do the hot springs thing.
他认为我在说服你一起去泡
He thinks I'm convincing you now.
我和妮可刚刚有了一次
Well, I had a conversation with Nicole that was
奇怪的交谈
just as weird.
她真的是不停在激我
She was really pushing my buttons.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
她说了什么不重要
Doesn't matter what she said.
重要的是她不知道我们是
The important thing is that she doesn't know
国际刑♥警♥追捕的逃犯
we're fugitives from Interpol.
我希望保持现状并离开这里
I'd like to keep it that way and get the hell out of here.
并且 我在保险丝盒里装了一个无线模块
Also, I installed a wireless module inside the fuse box
这样就可以远程拉闸来切断他们的电源
to remotely trip the breaker and to cut off their power.
现在我们只须废了他们的电♥话♥
Now all we have to do is disable their phones
他们就彻底失联了
and they're off the grid.
你是什么时候做这些计划的
When did you do all this recon?
当你在洗衬衫上的污渍时
While you were washing the stain off your shirt.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah...
你把惊慌变得如此诗意
You make paranoia poetic.
林子里的电网真不靠谱
Damn forest power grid.
他们的争论应该是关于我的
Think they're arguing about me.
我听得懂调情和幽默两字
I understood "flirt" and "humor."
我想他们争论的是你的头发
I think they're talking about your hair.
他对我的头发有何不满
Why is he angry about my hair?
我不觉得他是为出轨发火
I don't think he's angry about the cheating,
他发火是因为你们没带他一起
I just think he's upset that he wasn't included.
从我得到的信息来看
From what I gather,
我想他们的共识是分享一切
I think their understanding is that they share everything.
- 噢 - 别感觉太好了
- Oh. - Get over yourself.
被人需要真好
Nice to be included.
红色通缉令
托尼·迪诺佐 姬娃·戴维
前NCIS探员
涉嫌罪名:
谋杀未遂 网络犯罪
重大盗窃罪
前NCIS探员
Former NCIS...
噢 糟了
Oh, shit.
去拿我的手铐
快 废了他们的电♥话♥
Quick, get their phones.
快 废了他们的电♥话♥
Quick, get their phones.
我们走
Let's go.
芝士火锅的新吃法
That's a new way to serve fondue.
我不会让你们走的
I won't let you leave.
深呼吸 坚持一下
Deep breaths. Power through it.
我找不到你的手铐
但我找到了我们的
给我吧
I'll take those.
我们之间完了
托尼 放我们出去
Tony, let us out.
放我们出去 快开门
Let us out! Open this door!
托尼 行了 快开门
Tony, come on, open this door!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
I'm fine.
托尼 我们出去吧
Tony, let us out.
你好
Hello.
- 欢迎回家 你们这些家伙 - 闻着真香
- Welcome back, you guys. - It smells so good.
- 是啊 - 我能尝尝不
- Yeah. - Can I taste?
别着急
Oh, oh! Ooh! Patience.
2020年五月
你懂的 我正在做迪诺佐版的意大利千层面
So, you know, I'm making DiNozzo lasagna.
做这个费点时间
And it takes-a the time.
我们买♥♥了点马卡龙当点心 只能饭后吃
We brought some macarons for dessert. For desert.
你既不是我最好的朋友 也不是我最糟糕的敌人
You're either my best friend or my worst enemy.
等我把它们吃光了再决定
I'll decide after I eat them all.
好了 跟我说说今天你干嘛了
Okay, tell me about your day.
Square du Temple-Elie Wiesel
巴黎 3 Ar 区的一个非常漂亮的英伦风小公园
我们去了埃利·威塞尔-圣殿广场
We went to the Square du Temple-Elie Wiesel.
哇哦 我爱死那个地方了
Oh! I love that place,
可以爬绳索和隧♥道♥
with the climbing ropes and the tunnels.
像一个海盗堡垒 而且我还吃了覆盆子冰淇淋
It's like a pirate fort. And I had glace à la framboise.
喔 覆盆子冰淇淋
Oh, raspberry ice cream.
我可太喜欢了
J'adore.
- 很好 爸爸 - 看到没
- Très bien, Papa. - See?
我虽然年纪大了 但心态年轻
You can teach an old dog new tricks.
那个公园离妈妈刚住进去的公♥寓♥很近
The park is close to Mama's new apartment,
所以我能经常去那
so I can go there lots more.
搬家了吗
New apartment?
额 是的
Uh, yeah.
在事情解决之前 我不想说什么
I didn't want to say anything until it went through.
还有 我一早接到了电♥话♥
And, um, I got the call this morning.
哦
Oh.
好吧 你该早点告诉我
Well, you could have told me,
我本可以
'cause I would have
打给 额...
maybe called, uh...
我有几个熟人...
Well, I know some people...
- 爸爸 你没事吧 - 我没事
- Papa, are you okay? - I'm fine.
我没事 我还有9根手指呢
I'm fine, I got nine more.
能让我看看吗 严重吗
Can I see? Is it bad?
- 我只是想... - 不用 我没事 我没事
- I just... - No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
- 情况不妙 - 糟透了
- This is bad. - Very bad.
你们俩要是心态能积极一点 事情会顺利很多
A little positivity could go a long way for you both.
等一下...
Wait...
- 这说明... - 对
- So that means... - Yep.
我们得告诉托尼和姬娃
We need to tell Tony and Ziva.
我们仔细看过爆♥炸♥现场的监控
We reviewed all the footage from the explosion
想找到一些蛛丝马迹
looking for anything out of the ordinary.
然后我们有发现了
And we found something.
这里
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表