剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表
Slowly.
我觉得我们不需要用到它
I don't think I will need to use it.
我对伤害小孩的事不感兴趣
I have no desire to harm a child.
但如果我必须这么做
But if I must...
也没意见
no objection.
你知道我是为了什么来的
You know what I'm here for.
不要伤害我的女儿
Don't hurt my daughter,
拜托
please.
如果你是冲着九四型来的 它是你的了
If you're after 9.4, it's yours.
没必要让你的人开枪杀人
No reason for your cops to shoot anyone.
这栋大楼里没什么东西值得为之送命
There's nothing in this building worth dying for.
我赞同
I agree.
有件事我想让你知道
There's something I want you to know.
你们早晚会发现
You will figure this out eventually.
你的人发给你的那个实时监控
That live feed your men are sending you,
已经被自动地
it is being recorded
记录下来了
automatically.
我们已经截获所有通信内容
We have a capture on all communications
转送至一个叫姬娃的系统了
to a system called Ziva.
你用你女儿母亲的名字命名的这个系统吗
You named the capture system after your daughter's mother?
总之 就在我们谈话的时候
Anyway, it's all being uploaded to Ziva
所有东西都已经上传至姬娃了
as we speak.
现在我可以清除服务器数据
Now, I can scrub the server.
清除密♥码♥就是
The code for that is,
"我们无比珍视NCIS"
"We cherish NCIS so much."
别费劲了
Don't bother.
好了 要是你情绪稳定了 就再试一次
Now, if you have steadied your nerves, try again.
请
Please.
这有点灵敏
It's a little sensitive.
约会怎么样啊 - 噢 天哪
How's dating? - Oh, God.
我已经很久没和别人出去过了 毕竟上次约会真的算是
I haven't been out with anyone since that last...
灾难现场
disaster.
我想约会显然是...
Look, obviously dating's...
是你老团队发来的消息吗
A message from your old team?
不
No.
不是 是托尼发的
No, it's from Tony.
是一个加密信息
It's an encryption.
"N" 两个字母 "C"
"N," two letters, "C,"
七个字母
seven letters...
无处所依
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你知道这条街吗
Do you recognize this street?
不认识
No.
等一下 那是香榭丽舍大道
Wait, that's the Champs-Élysées.
呃 那是观光巴士餐厅
Uh, there's the Bus Toqué Bistro,
在皮埃尔沙朗街的转角处
corner of Pierre Charron.
呃
Uh...
你可以递给我张纸...
Could you get me a tiss...
啊
Ah.
我们得跑起来了
We need to run.
为什么
Why?
呃 我手♥机♥刚收到条提醒
Um, just got an alert on my phone.
鞋店打促销
Shoe sale.
来 走吧
Come. Let's go.
好了
All right.
我们走出办公室 枪不要漏出来
We exit the office, no gun visible.
我离开 枪也不要露出来
I leave, no gun visible.
过一会儿 我的宪兵也一样离开
A few moments later, so do my gendarmes.
如果我们能安全地走出这栋楼的话
If we make it safely out of the building,
你女儿也能安然无恙地上她的跆拳道课
your daughter makes it safely to her tae kwon do class.
就这么办
Sounds like a plan.
我能再看一眼我的女儿吗
May I see my daughter one more time
确认她没事
to make sure she's okay?
这有点奇怪啊
That's weird.
嗯 我们来这边 进这里
Um, we're going in here. In here.
拱廊是我的最爱
Les Arcades is my favorite.
你表现得真的很奇怪
You're acting really weird.
尤其是 呃
Especially, uh,
一楼 咖啡馆附近
the ground floor, near the cafe.
没错 她来了
Yup, there she is.
谁
Who?
四个字
Two words.
犹太妈妈
Jewish mother.
把手♥机♥ 放在这
The phone stays here.
走吧
Let's go.
接下来将会很有趣
This is gonna be interesting.
只是和你想的不一样
Just not in the way you think.
一番枪林弹雨 毫无意义的死亡
A lot of shooting, a lot of pointless death.
你们觉得怎么样
That sound good to anybody?
不 不 不 停手
No, no, no! Stand down!
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
好的
All right.
所以 等他们到了 这事就不是我能控制的了
So, they get here, it's out of my hands.
但是现在 我能保证 你们可以安全离开
But right now, I guarantee you can walk out of here.
没拿到九四型我是不会走的
Not without 9.4.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
上帝保佑你
Go with God.
但快走吧
But go.
让他走
Let him go.
姬娃
Ziva.
听我说 如果我发现这件事有半点我的错
Look, if I find out any of this is my fault,
我保证我后半辈子会跪下来
I promise I will be on-my-knees sorry
来向你道歉 但是我不知道这是谁干的
for the rest of my life, but I don't know who did this,
我也不知道他们是怎么盯上塔莉的
I don't know how they targeted Tali,
我更不知道他们会拿九四型做什么
and I don't know what they're gonna do with 9.4,
但是我能确定的是 他们知道去哪儿来找它
but I do know they knew right where to find it,
这也就是说 要么是我信任的人 要么是
which means that it is either someone I trust or...
嘿 接下来我们该怎么处理
Hey. What are we gonna do about it?
这是我的烂摊子 我会 - 那是我们的女儿
It's my mess. I will... - It is our daughter.
是我们的烂摊子
It is our mess.
你说得对
You are right.
我已经有一阵没去你的安全屋了
I haven't been to any of your safe houses in a while.
你的小房♥间里还都是那些要人命的家伙吗
Do you still keep the deadly shit in your cookie jars?
我升级了点装备
I leveled up a bit.
我有说过我是多么欣赏你的被害妄想症吗
Have I ever told you how deeply I appreciate your paranoia?
实际上 恰恰相反
Quite the opposite, actually.
那我有说过 我错的时候能错得多离谱吗
Have I ever told you how deeply wrong I am when I'm wrong?
你不说我也知道
You don't have to.
我们得找到那个程序员 鲍里斯 他姓什么来着
We got to find that coder, Boris what's his name?
佩斯科夫
Peskov.
如果是他设计的九四型
Well, if he designed 9.4,
那下次它被投入使用的时候
then the next time it gets deployed,
他可能是唯一能够停下它的人
he might be the only one who can stop it.
一旦他们做完工作
Once they finish with the office,
你要马上关掉办公室
I want you to close it up,
然后告诉所有人他们放假了
tell everyone they're on vacation,
你再自己找个酒店工作一阵子
and you should work out of a hotel for a while.
这么糟糕吗
That bad?
可能更糟糕
Probably worse.
我会保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
呃 别忘了 从现在开始
Uh, don't forget, from now on,
我们只使用寰球密线通讯
we only use Salus Mondiale Synch.
好的 宝贝
Yeah. Chouchou.
过来
Come.
听着
Now, listen.
接下来几天里 苏菲说了算
For the next couple days, Sophie's in charge.
你和妈妈不在的时候 一直是她说了算
When you and Mom aren't around, she's always in charge.
好吧 但这次的"说了算"不一样
Right. Well, this is a different kind of "in charge".
就像 还记得我跟你说我当兵的事吗
Like, remember when I told you about being in the military?
你说那里都是只会发号♥施令的傻大头
You said it was full of jarheads barking orders,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:欧洲喋血篇(2025) | 导航列表