剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
Meet me in the bullpen.
他在气头上?- 嗯
Is he mad? - Yeah.
他冷冰冰的?
Was he icy?
冷冰冰最糟
Icy is definitely the worst.
但冷冰冰再加上一顿咆哮 那就该找地方躲了
But icy followed by yelling-- that's just duck and cover.
那警探回家反省去了
The detective is on his way home to think about what he done.
明早我再去找他长官算账
I'm having it out with his captain in the morning.
谁让他进我审讯室的?
Now, which one of y'all let him into my room?
是我
Me. - I did.
你该有点分寸
You should know better than that.
你也是
So should you.
对不起 老大
Sorry, boss.
「对不起」是软弱的表现
Sorry's a sign of weakness.
难道你们没看过约翰·韦恩的电影?
Ain't y'all ever watched the Duke?
那么 到底他是不是凶手?
Well, what are you waiting for-- the guy do it or not?
他请了律师 - 我知道他请了律师
He lawyered up. - I know he lawyered up,
多亏你们 他现在不会再开口了
Dominguez, thanks to you all, he ain't gonna talk to me now.
我问 他到底有没有杀我们的陆战队员?
I'm asking if he killed our Marine.
接电♥话♥ 兰多
Get the damn phone, Rando.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
特别探员兰道夫
Special Agent Randolf.
杰里米·布洛迪承认袭击 否认谋杀
Jeremy Brody admitted the assault, denies our murder.
他还坚称 案发时他在家睡觉
He's still claiming he was at home sleeping when Rice was killed.
不在场证明站不住脚 - 证据呢?
Alibi is basically nonexistent. - Evidence?
伍迪确认那块砖是凶器 但没有任何证据
Woody confirmed the brick was our murder weapon, but nothing
能将它与布洛迪联♥系♥起来 - 谢谢 再见
to tie it to Brody. Thank you so much. Bye.
老大?
Boss?
退伍军人事务部来的电♥话♥
That was the VA.
他们安置莫里纳的避难所发生了一起意外
There was an incident at the shelter where they placed Molina.
他惊醒时 像是重回战场
He woke up having some kind of war flashback.
他对里面的一个人动了手
He got violent with another guy in there.
浑然不知自己在做什么
He didn't realize what he was doing.
工作人员介入 没有人受伤 但是
The staff intervened, no one got injured, but...
情况相当不妙
I guess it was pretty bad.
我们检验了那些颗粒
We tested the particles with Forensics.
它与那块凶器砖块成分吻合
They match the brick that was the murder weapon.
你可能又产生了战争记忆闪回
Think you had a flashback,
就像庇护所昨晚发生的事
like what happened at the shelter last night.
我不记得庇护所发生了什么
I don't remember what happened at the shelter.
只记得醒来时 四周都是
All I know is I woke up and everyone was...
喊叫声
yelling.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我杀了皮特?
I killed Pete?
那不是你的本意
It wasn't really you.
是战争的余毒
It was the war.
我会确保法♥院♥量刑时考虑到这一点
I'll make sure they take that into account when it comes to sentencing.
不 拿着吧
Nah, keep it.
能留多久 就留多久
Keep it till you can't.
他们训练你杀人
They train you to kill.
为何没教你回来后如何收手?
How come they don't untrain you when you come back?
多数人
Most people,
渴望被看见 渴望被理解
they want to be seen for who they are.
渴望有人懂他们的内心
They want to be understood.
见到你真好
Hey. It's good to see you again.
欢迎加入我们
Glad you decided to join us.
随便坐
Take a seat wherever.
咖啡在那里 来一杯再开始
There's coffee, then let's start.
谢了
Thanks.
这里有人坐吗?
This taken?
里罗伊
Leroy.
♪ We skipped the light fandango ♪
♪ Turned cartwheels 'cross the floor ♪
♪ I was feeling kind of seasick... ♪
法兰克和其他人一样
Franks was like anyone else.
渴望被看见 渴望被理解
He wanted to be seen for who he was.
♪ For more... ♪
渴望有人懂他的内心
He wanted to be understood.
♪ As the ceiling flew away... ♪
我依然爱你
I do love you anyway.
♪ She said there is no reason ♪
♪ And the truth... ♪
但我无法再陪伴你
But I can't be with you anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
♪ My playing cards... ♪
蒂希遇见了他 读懂了他的灵魂
Tish found him. She understood him.
♪ Would not her be... ♪
他因此深爱她
And he loved her for that.
♪ One of 16 vestal virgins ♪
♪ Who were leaving for the coast ♪
♪ And although my eyes were open ♪
♪ They might just as well been closed ♪
♪ And so it was... ♪
我觉得该留一点
I think we should keep some.
♪ Later ♪
♪ As the miller told his tale ♪
♪ That her face, at first just ghostly... ♪
帅哥在这里
There you are.
♪ Turned a whiter ♪
♪ Shade of pale. ♪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表