剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
We get to the... hang back.
警♥察♥...
Cop...
收到 唐明格斯
Copy, Dominguez?
这里右转
Taking a right here.
前方直行
And it's straight ahead.
在这里待命
Camping out here.
我想回程时应该能到那个葡萄园
I think should hit that vineyard
或许他们有免下车服务呢
on the way back. Maybe they got a drive-through, huh?
把该死的对讲机给我
Give me the damn radio.
一群白♥痴♥
Bunch of idiots.
在这里待命
Camping out here.
看看能否换个频道联络他们
See if I can get 'em on another channel.
这里是PE-20
This is PE-20.
你们听得到吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
那棵仙人掌
That cactus up there.
是赖斯队长的埋葬地
That's where Captain Rice was buried.
PE-20 有人听到吗 完毕
PE-20. Anybody out there? Over.
法兰克 兰迪
Franks, Randy.
这里是PE-20 你们听得到吗 完毕
This is PE-20. Do you copy? Over.
换成对讲机 你听到我了吗 兰多
Switching to walkie. You got me, Rando?
是的 我们在这里
Yup, we're here.
我下令之前 她待在车里
Keep her in the car until I say the word.
唐明格斯 你在吗
Dominguez, you with us?
这里是PE-20 你们听得到吗 完毕
This is PE-20. Do you copy? Over.
继续前进 快点
Keep it moving. Come on.
继续前进
Keep it moving.
抱歉 这条路封了
Sorry. Road is closed.
你带枪跟所有行头 真是的
You got a gun and everything, huh?
我需要你们掉头
I need you to make a U-turn
往回开
and head back that way.
嗨 你还好吗
Hi. You good?
他在说什么 他认识霍普吗
What's he saying? Does he know Hope?
他在说什么 霍普
What's he talking about? Hope?
在那里
It's there.
Okay.
下车
Get out of the car.
不 等等 不 他们没事
No. Wait, no, they're fine.
他们不认识霍普
They don't know Hope.
手套箱 嘿
Glove compartment! Hey, hey!
下车
Get out of the car!
现在下车
Get out now!
下车 现在下车
Get out of the car! Get out of the car now!
闭嘴 下车 吉布斯
Shut your mouth! Get out of the car! Gibbs!
吉布斯
Gibbs.
吉布斯 他身上什么都没有
Gibbs, he doesn't have anything.
下车
Get out!
吉布斯 吉布斯
Gibbs? Gibbs.
放下武器 快
Lower your weapon, now.
在这里
It's here.
探员法兰克
Special Agent Franks.
我们的协议
Our agreement?
兰多 找到尸体了
Rando. We're good.
快马加鞭
Giddyup.
你骗我
You lied to me.
不 不 不 我试着安排送货
No, no, no, no, I'm trying to schedule the delivery,
你们都不接电♥话♥
but you guys never pick up the phone.
不 我已经有一张办公桌
No. No, I already have a desk.
我要你们送新办公桌时
But I need you guys to take that one
把旧的带走
when you deliver the new one.
18号♥可以
Eighteenth is fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你要搬办公桌 我有卡车
Uh, you need something moved, I got the truck.
我不收钱
I won't charge you.
不 这只是办公桌
No, it's... it's just a desk.
这是艾迪工作的报销项目
It's-it's a write-off for Eddie for work.
他要搬进来
He's moving in.
执法官在埋葬地收了这些
Marshals took these at the burial site.
遗骸在唐戈医生那里
Remains are with Doc Tango now.
这对法兰克来说是大胜利
It's a big win for Franks.
你难道从头到尾
Did you know the whole time
都知道快马加鞭的车
what a giddyup car was?
没有人告诉你
No one told you?
这像我在科威特看到的东西
It's like stuff I saw in Kuwait.
埋葬的习俗
Burial customs.
他们用石头抬高遗体
They use stones to elevate the body
以免接触到泥土
so it doesn't touch the dirt,
用白布包裹起来
wrap it in a white cloth.
不过安娜不是穆♥斯♥林♥ 对吧
Ana wasn't Muslim, though, was she?
文件里没有说
Didn't say in the files.
兰迪说霍普在他的书中提到过
Uh, Randy says Hope talks about
自己是不可知论者
being agnostic in his book.
真奇怪 他为什么要如此费心
Wonder why he went through all the trouble
不干脆把她和队长一起埋了
instead of just burying her with the captain.
或许他不想让他们在一起
Maybe he didn't want 'em together.
像生前一样
Same as in life.
瞧 发生的事…
Look. What happened out there...
是啊 法兰克走来走去 宛如世界末日
Yeah. Franks was walking around like the world was ending.
然后那家伙…看你那样的眼神
And then, that guy-- the way he's looking at you,
我不知道他有没有武器
and then, I-I didn't know if he had a weapon
听不懂他在说什么
and I couldn't understand him
但我知道他说什么
and that's just... But I could.
无法再这样和你周♥旋♥ 吉布斯
Can't keep doing this with you, Gibbs.
小时候
When I was a kid,
我有只狗
I had a dog.
被车撞了
Got hit by a car.
我非常爱牠
I loved that dog.
牠走后 我愤怒不已
After he was gone, I got angry.
我会不假思索地发脾气
And I would lash out without thinking.
我常常打架
I got into fights.
我爸教我钓鱼
My dad taught me to fish.
帮我看清许多事情
Helped me see straight.
我妈去世
My mom died.
我又钓了几次鱼
I fished some more.
我已经好久没钓鱼
I haven't fished in a while.
按照规定 我得向法兰克提报你
Protocol says I have to report you to Franks.
特别考虑到你的评估
Especially considering your eval.
明白
Understood.
嘿
Hey.
如果他开除我
If he fires me,
至少你会告诉我 我的评估内容吗
will you at least tell me what my eval said?
嘿 安吉拉
Uh, hey, Angela.
嗨 兰迪
Hi, Randy.
丁卡拉特医生快结束了
Dr. Téngalkat's just finishing up.
谢谢
Thanks. Mm-hmm.
嘿嘿嘿 我的兄弟
Hey, hey, hey, my man.
给个大大的掌声 老板
Massive high five, boss.
你知道我不喜欢这样
You know I don't do those.
是啊 我知道 只是我想
Yeah, I know. I just figured,
特殊情况嘛
special circumstances.
你跟教授搞的这一手 真是不可思议
It is unbelievable what you pulled off with the professor.
真的 老板
Really, boss.
把朱莉带回家 对
Get Julie home? Yeah.
她
Um, she was,
你知道 开心
you know, um, happy,
又悲伤
but, uh, sad at the same time,
真的非常感激
and just so, so grateful.
她希望你 打电♥话♥给她
She wants you to call her after this.
她
She, uh...
她有几个问题
She has a couple questions.
关于什么
About what?
尸体的情况
Condition of the body.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表