剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
我有男朋友
I got a boyfriend.
等你没了再来找我
Come and find me when you don't.
字给我写工整点 不然让你好看
Make sure you're writing legibly, or I'll whip your ass.
科瓦斯基以前不是当过神父吗?
Didn't Kowalski used to be a priest way back in the day?
军中牧师 - 科瓦斯基
Army chaplain. - Kowalski,
你可是神职人员啊
you're the man of the cloth.
过去的事了
Not anymore.
女孩叫米尔德丽·琼斯 她今天没去上学
Girl's name is Mildred Jones. She didn't show up to school this morning.
那孩子看见他的脸
That little girl saw his face.
他是摆平麻烦高手 绰号♥哈彻
He's a fixer. Goes by the name of Hatcher.
知道我们扣住的人不多 哈彻先生
Not many folks knew that we had her, Mr. Hatcher.
你怎么知道她在这?
How did you know that she was here?
我不知道
I don't know.
妈妈以前跟我讲过个故事
My mom told me a story once.
有只小老鼠 每天醒来都迫不及待
It was about a little mouse that woke up every morning
想冲去森林里的小堡垒
and couldn't wait to get to his fort in the woods.
它一骨碌翻下床 随便套上老鼠衣
He'd jump out of bed,he'd throw on some mouse clothes,
才刚跨出门
get halfway out the door,
又想起它得带点食物
and then he'd remember that he should probably bring some food with him.
小老鼠自己饿着无所谓
The mouse could go without lunch, easy,
可还是希望带点东西
but he'd like to have something to give
沿路送给遇见的朋友
to the other animals he'd see along the way.
它用餐巾包了几块面包皮 兴冲冲地奔向森林
So, he'd wrap a crust of bread or two in a napkin and race out into the woods.
它的堡垒只是一片草地上的几根树枝
His fort was just a couple of branches over a patch of grass.
但对它来说 那就是全世界
But to this mouse, it was everything.
它一手搭建 细心修补 那是属于它的天地
He built it, he'd fixed it up. It was his.
当阳光透过树叶洒落 照在堡垒上
And when he saw the rays of sun shining on it through the tree,
小老鼠满心欢喜
he felt happy.
彷佛在这片天地里 一切安然无恙
Like there was one small corner where things were right
世界如应有的模样 温暖而美好
and the world was as kind as it should be.
但有一天 一切变了
But then one day, something happened.
这一天 小老鼠飞奔过森林 来到它的小堡垒…
One day, the mouse raced through the woods and up to his fort
有些不对劲
and something was very wrong.
科瓦斯基?
Kowalksi?
看到什么人吗?
You see anyone?
没有
No.
待在这里 等我回来
Stay here till I get back.
小老鼠简直不敢相信自己的眼睛
The mouse couldn't believe his eyes.
他的堡垒被人一夜之间践踏殆尽 这才意识到...
Someone had trampled his fort to the ground in the night, and he realized...
即便在自己小小的天地里 世道依旧不如人意
...that even in his own small corner the world wasn't as kind as it should be.
海军罪案调查处:起源
第1季 第12集
早安 玛丽乔
Morning, Mary Jo.
你看看这个 看!
Look at this. Look.
米莉上周生日 特地裱起来送我
Millie's birthday was last week and she framed it for me.
天啊 这孩子甜得让人想咬一口
Oh, my God, she's so sweet I could eat her up.
嘿 玛丽乔 看这个
Hey, Mary J. Look at this.
真的?简直萌翻了 喔
Oh, seriously? Frigging adorable. Oh.
你听说昨晚发生的事了吗?- 什么事?
Hey, did you hear what happened last night? - What?
有人闯入证物室
Evidence room got broken into.
什么? - 整个地方被翻得乱七八糟
What? - Yeah, the whole place got trashed.
我进门你怎么不立刻说
You didn't think to tell me that when I walked in?
你刚才不是忙着秀你的照片?
Well, you were showing me your picture.
行吧 盖儿 你就继续没脑子地过日子 看能混到什么时候
Okay. All right, Gail, you just keep living life with zero common sense, see how that goes.
开什么玩笑 JJ人呢?
Oh, you got to be kidding me. Where the heck was JJ?
干这事的人是从更衣室窗户溜进来的
Guys who did this broke in through the locker room window.
吉布斯跟兰迪正在下面查
Gibbs and Randy are down there now.
JJ不是值夜班吗?结果睡死过去了?
And JJ slept through it? He was on overnight, wasn't he?
他当时外出处理报案了
He was out on a call.
失踪人口 结果是乌龙一场
Missing persons. Turned out to be nothing.
刚刚才回来
He just got back now.
喔 科瓦斯基 亲爱的 还撑得住吗?
Oh. Kowalski, honey, how you holding up?
早点名 清点物资 这些全得我来 连我的登记簿都被撕了
I got to do morning roll call, inventory. They tore up my logbook.
干嘛撕那个?到底想做什么?
Why would they do that? What were they doing,
想毁尸灭迹 免得上法庭吗?
stealing some kind of evidence before it gets to court?
不 他们只是想捞笔快钱
Nope. They were just looking for a payday.
翻遍整个架子 最后发现保险箱
They tossed all the shelves, then they realized there was a lockbox,
撬开 拎走4万1千
cracked it open, walked away with 41 grand.
迪克 我能帮上什么忙吗?
Dick, what can I do to help you?
该死的 法兰克 - 怎么了?我做了什么?
Damn it, Franks. - What? What'd I do?
你站在我登记簿上了!
You're stepping on my damn logbook.
给我点时间 惠勒要详细素描
Cut me some slack. Wheeler wants a detailed sketch,
我们的画师还没到
and our sketch guy ain't here yet.
哇!这是什么鬼?
Whoa! The hell is this?
有人闯进来 从保险箱里偷了4万1千
Guy broke in, stole 41K from your safe.
我马上回来 我听见盖儿
I'll be right back. I can hear Gail
在外面搞得乱七八糟 盖儿!
messing stuff up out there. Gail!
见鬼 K 这下惨了
Damn, K, this is messed up.
我们的东西全没了
All our stuff.
登记簿也被毁了?
They trashed the logbook?
这下早会怎么开?
How we gonna do morning call?
听着 一切得恢复原状
Look, we got to get this all back where it goes.
一切都得复原
We got to get it back.
科瓦斯基?
Kowalski?
科瓦斯基?
Kowalski?
从哪里开始?
Where you want me to start?
呃 我...我需要这个证物室
Well, I-I... I need the room.
我要清点物品
I-I need to do inventory.
我快查完指纹了
I'm almost done with the prints.
我们搞定就闪人
Be out of your hair as soon as we're done.
不 你们时间到了
No. You've had your time.
嘿!盖儿!
Hey! Gary!
抱歉 我们刚从兽医那回来
I'm sorry. We-we just got back from the vet.
不 不 - 我让盖儿帮忙看一下
No, no. - I asked Gail to keep an eye on him
就一下子 - 小心点
for a minute. - Watch it.
登记簿...你踩到了
The log... You're stepping on the log.
登记簿!你踩着了!
The logs. You're stepping on the logs!
盖儿 我虽然挺喜欢你 但这里不是你待的地方
Gary, as much as I love you, buddy, you can't be in here.
够了!
Enough!
都给我出去!
Get out! All of you!
别这么大动肝火
Don't get bent out of shape.
我说了 只是要完成采证
I told you, we just need to finish processing.
但我说过 你们该走了!
And I told you you're done!
这是我的地盘!
This is my place!
听到了吗?
You hear me?
你们给我尊重这点!
And you will respect that!
让开 这地方我要用
Just give me the damn room.
走吧 盖儿 快点
Let's go, Gary. Come on.
你给我看这些干嘛?
Why are you showing me this?
这是被偷走的钱的照片
Those are pictures of the money that was stolen.
我们一向会复印证物中的现金
We always make copies of any cash in evidence.
这对我们有什么帮助?
How is this helping us?
客气点 克里夫 这小子够倒霉了
Be nice, Cliff. Kid's having a day.
科瓦斯基呢?
Where's Kowalski?
他需要冷静一下
He needed a minute.
不爽自己的证物室被砸
He was all broke up about his room getting trashed.
行吧 看来大家都挺上心的 真好
Okay, well, I'm glad everyone's taking it to heart. That's great.
你想知道我最不爽什么?
You want to know what I'm broken up about?
那些即将开庭的案件
All the cases that were set to go to trial
证据链全毁了
that now have a broken chain of evidence.
等检察官开始叫苦 风声比野火还快地传上去...比...还快
The D.A. starts crying, it'll make its way up to regional quicker than a...
我们得让那间屋子恢复秩序
We need that room back in order.
看我♥干♥嘛?
What are you looking at me for?
让你负责带头 - 带头
I asked you to run point. - Point,
我正在努力查个水落石出
yeah, I'm investigating the hell out of it.
证物室不归我管
That room-- it's out of my sphere of knowledge.
那科瓦斯基呢?光顾着闷闷不乐?
And Kowalski's what, too busy sulking to put it back?
还是老得搬不动箱子上架?怎样?
Too old to lift the boxes back on the shelf? What?
他只是需要缓一缓
He just needed a minute.
长官
Sir.
丹尼尔探员
Special Agent Daniels,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表