剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
Tish?
提希?
Tish?
麦克 你怎么回家了?
Mike. What are you doing home?
玛丽乔说油漆工来了
Mary Jo said the painter's here.
你好
Hey, there.
很高兴见到你 先生
Good to meet you, sir.
你电♥话♥里说周二来
You said Tuesday on the phone.
他有个空档
He had a cancelation.
我想提前开始对你也好
I thought it'd be nice to get going on yours early.
谢了 古斯 别让我们耽误你
Thanks, Gus. Don't let us hold you up.
你怎么了?
What's wrong with you?
我特地休了周二的假
I took Tuesday off.
我想待在这 给你个惊喜
I was gonna be here. I was gonna surprise you.
我不希望你一个人和他在一起
I didn't want you being alone with him.
他很好 安吉拉家做得很好
He's fine. He did Angela's house fine.
对 安吉说他很棒 但我又不认识他
Yeah, Angie says he's great, but it's not like I know the guy.
我只和他通过两次电♥话♥
I've talked to him on the phone twice.
麦克 他都60岁了
Mike, he's 60 years old.
你觉得60岁的人
What, you don't think 60-year-olds
就没有坏念头或心存妄想吗?
have sick thoughts and working parts?
别生我的气
Don't be mad at me.
我没有
I'm not.
我也想过独自在这的事 当然想过
I thought about being here alone, too. Course I did.
但我不能这样生活下去
I... I can't live my life like that.
有些事是我必须做的
These are things I need to do for me.
是为了走出阴霾
For me to move on.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
但我还没准备好
Well, I ain't.
我试着联♥系♥看看情况
I'm trying to do a welfare check.
戴娜·罗杰斯 她是海军医院的医护兵
Dana Rogers. She's a corpsman at the Navy hospital.
那你上次见到她是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw her, then?
好吧 谢了
Okay. Yeah. Thanks.
我让法兰克等着 等你们一个人挂电♥话♥
I had Franks holding, waiting for one of you to get off the phone.
这三分钟真是浪费我的生命
That's three minutes of my life I wish never happened.
抱歉 -他让我转告你们 他今天改休 周二再说
Sorry. - He said to tell you he's taking today off instead of Tuesday.
一切还好吗?
Everything all right?
有事要做 和他家的油漆有关
It's something to do with his house getting painted.
他说你负责 有需要就打电♥话♥给他
He said you're in charge, call him if you need him.
戴娜·罗杰斯的指挥说 没听到她的消息
Dana Rogers' command said they haven't heard from her,
但她明天才需报到
but she wasn't due to report to work until tomorrow.
波特水手没有犯罪记录
No criminal record for Seaman Porter.
他的手臂上有抓痕 并且提到她
Dude had scratches on his arms and was talking about her
提到她掉进了锅里的油中 我是说…
going into a pot of grease. I mean...
我们要不要再问问他?
Should we try questioning him again?
等他清醒过来之前 我们不会得到任何有逻辑的答案
No way we're gonna get anything coherent until he starts to sober up.
血样在法医那里
Blood sample's at Forensics.
我猜他血液酒精浓度会高得吓人
I'm guessing his BAC will be through the roof.
好吧 非常感谢
Okay, thanks so much.
卧铺上的战友说 戴娜·罗杰斯昨晚八点离开宿舍
Bunkmate says Dana Rogers left the barracks last night at 8:00p.m.
和水兵波特一起走的
with Seaman Porter.
两人是朋友 他们是朝着提华纳的俱乐部而去
The two of them are friends. They were headed to a club in Tijuana.
不确定是哪一家
No idea which one.
警♥察♥在丘拉维斯塔找到波特
Cops picked up Porter down in Chula Vista.
他可能在回家的路上
He was probably on his way home.
他把她留在墨西哥了?
He left her there in Mexico?
灰门 (暗示非法活动或人蛇贩运)
La Puerta Gris.
什么?
Come again?
灰门
La Puerta Gris.
灰门并不代表
The Gray Door.
波特说她进入了一个「油锅」
Porter wasn't saying she went into a "pot of grease,"
他是想说灰门
he was trying to say La Puerta Gris.
这是提华纳最古老的俱乐部之一
It's one of the oldest clubs in Tijuana.
我们需要去那里
We need to get down there.
兰迪 你负责留下看守 尽快问问波特
Randy, you hold down the fort. Question Porter soon as you can.
收到
Copy.
吉布斯 和我来
Gibbs, with me.
我会去向提华纳警方联络
I'll get us a liaison at the Tijuana PD.
好 我们应该打电♥话♥给法兰克吗?
Okay. Should we call Franks and...
不用 他请假去刷房♥子
Nope. He took the day off to paint his house,
我留下负责 这是他会做的
left me in charge, and this is what he would do.
走吧 干尼 备好装备 拿些零食
Let's go, gunny. Gear up, grab some snacks.
开往墨西哥的路上
Road trip to Mexico.
我们直奔提华纳警局 获取那里的情报
We'll head straight to the Tijuana police station, get whatever intel they have.
我们的联络人是罗赫利奥·瓜韦斯警官
Our liaison is Officer Rogelio Cuevas.
你以前和他一起工作过?
You worked with him before?
不认识他
Don't know him.
圣地亚哥法医要找Pe-20...
San Diego Forensics to PE...
该死 菲尔 那他们的号♥码是什么?
Damn it, what's their number, Phil?
连接拨♥打♥ Pe-20
Go for PE-20.
嘿 吉布斯
Oh, hey, El Gibbs-o.
前往玛丽亚奇乐的土地?
Headed to the land of the mariachi, huh?
是的
Yeah.
菲尔!把试管放进水槽里
Phil! Put the test tubes in the sink!
不 菲尔 是水槽!
No, Phil, the sink!
吉布斯 我急着为你的男孩内特·波特做了血液检验
Listen, Gibbs, I rushed the blood work on your guy Nate Porter.
波特的血液酒精含量打破实验室纪录
Porter's blood alcohol broke the lab record,
更疯狂的是四毫克某种超强的墨西哥苯佐
but the crazy part is four milligrams of some super strong Mexican benzo.
我甚至不会尝试发音
I wouldn't even try to pronounce it.
但我知道这不是派对药
But I know it's not a party drug.
而是一种「倒头就睡」
It's a "go night-night."
你认为他被下药了
So, you think he was drugged.
费尔!洗碗槽里 伙计!
Phil! In the sink, buddy!
我会变得更加激进 你这家伙的...
I will get aggressive, you piece of...
对不起 吉布斯 是的 你的人确实被下药了
Sorry, Gibbs. Yeah, your guy was drugged.
听着 我这里还有一些事情需要处理 结束通话
Look, I got some stuff to take care of here. Over and out.
波特前往墨西哥与戴娜·罗杰斯狂欢
Porter goes down to Mexico to party with Dana Rogers.
他被下药 她却失踪了
So he gets drugged and she disappears.
这个世界真是疯狂
World is nuts.
这样的事情常发生吗?你会去墨西哥吗?
This happen a lot? You going to Mexico?
我一半是墨西哥血统
Well, I am half Mexican.
人们总是分不清我是哪国人
People never know what I am.
我爸爸住在提华纳附近
My dad lives near Tijuana.
上个月我曾开车下去看他
I drove down to see him last month.
但你是问工作
But you were asking if work
是否让我们来到墨西哥
brings us down to Mexico.
有时候
Yeah, sometimes.
♪ She's just one of those corners in my mind ♪
♪ And I just put her right back with the rest ♪
♪ That's the way it goes Great song. ♪
♪ I guess ♪ Baby, you send me... ♪
我喜欢这初版
I like the original.
♪ Baby, you send me ♪
♪ Set adrift on memory bliss of you ♪
内特 我们检测了你的血液
Nate, we tested your blood.
你昨晚被药物迷晕 黛娜失踪了
You were drugged last night. Dana is missing.
你得找到她
You have to find her.
我们在努力
We're trying.
我要你告诉我你记得什么
I need you to tell me what you remember.
我载她回家 她刚升上上士
I picked her up. She'd just made E-4,
我们出去庆祝
we were going out to celebrate.
我们开车到了提华纳 走在革命大街的酒吧路上
We drove down to Tijuana and we were walking to a bar on Revolution
有位女孩上来 非常友好
and this girl came up to us, real friendly.
她说会带我们去最好的俱乐部
She said she'd take us to the best club.
她是当地人吗?
She was a local?
她叫艾米莉亚
Her name was Emilia.
俱乐部叫...
The club was called...
什么...灰色什么?
s-something... something Gris.
拉普埃尔特灰?
La Puerta Gris?
对
Yeah.
我们在那里喝了酒 然后跳舞
We had a drink there and we were dancing.
那是我唯一记得的事情
And that's the last thing I remember.
除了我脑海中不断浮现的那幅画面
Except I keep seeing this picture in my head.
两个男人拖着黛娜离开 她在尖叫我的名字
Two guys dragging Dana away and she's screaming my name
她试图抓住我的手臂
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表