剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
badgering my secretaries. They are practically in tears.
你回答我 我就不再打电♥话♥了 我有回答你
You answer me - and I'll stop calling. - I did answer you!
我在你打的前50通电♥话♥里都回答过你了
I answered you the first 50 times you called.
而且在你其他20次出现时我也和你说过话
And I talked to you the other 20 times you showed up.
你没有回答我 我有
You didn't answer me. - I did!
那他在哪里 嗯
Then, where is he, huh?
军士 你看着我
Gunny. You look at me.
我不知道
I don't know.
我告诉过你 他在墨西哥隐身了
I told you, he disappeared to Mexico.
我不知道去哪里了 我不相信你
I don't know where. - I don't believe you.
你知道我相信的是什么吗
You know what I do believe?
我相信 某个穿西装坐在办公桌后的人
I believe that some suit behind some desk
为了不丢掉工作
is too scared of losing his job
或者怕被毒贩报复
or getting hit by the cartel,
他告诉你要按兵不动
and so he told you to stand down.
还是说 你就是那个西装男 对吧
Or maybe you are that suit, huh?
我不♥穿♥西装
I don't wear suits.
你在说谎 你在说谎
You're lying. You're lying.
从你一进来就开始说谎 你真是疯了
You've been lying - since you walked in. - You lost your damn mind.
你知道吗 你又一次辜负了她
You know what? You're failing her again.
你是个懦夫 唉 看看你自己
You're a coward. - Aw, look at yourself.
你本该保护她
You were supposed to protect her!
你以为这样是让她骄傲吗
You think you're doing her proud?
够了
Enough.
别再替她说话了
Don't you ever
够了
Enough.speak for her again.
够了
Enough!
来吧
Come on.
够了 够了
Enough. Enough.
够了
Enough.
我再也不想待在这里了
I didn't want to be here anymore.
军士 趴下
Gunny, get down!
就是那样 我才受伤的
That's how I got hurt.
我一直都是他们不在时过活
I have been living with them gone!
我再也无法继续这样下去
I can't keep doing that
如果那个做出这一切的家伙
if a guy that did this is
还活着的话
out there living, too.
你走了很长一段路 菜鸟
You've come a long way, probie.
我们把它安顿下来吧
Let's get him moved in.
它会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
我小时候曾有一只麻雀飞进我家
A sparrow flew into my house once when I was a little kid.
我妈坚信那是我爷爷的灵魂
And my mom was convinced it was the spirit of my grandfather.
她还和它说话呢
She was talking to it and everything.
我发誓 真的是
And I swear to God,
它似乎在听
it seemed like it was listening.
我本来打算告诉吉布斯这个的
I was gonna tell Gibbs that.
但后来我觉得 或许不应该说
But then I thought maybe I shouldn't.
艾迪怎么样
How's Eddie?
还不错
Good. - Mm.
他 ...
He's, uh...
我们...有点小摩擦
Well, we... we hit a little bit of a bump.
他本来打算搬进来 但你知道
He was gonna move in. But, you know,
给彼此一些空间反而更好
it was better to just give each other some space
因为整件事...实在有点棘手
'cause the whole thing-- it's problematic.
我是个麻烦人物
I'm problematic.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
如果这样问不合适 我很抱歉 不过...
I'm sorry if this is out of line, but...
我可以给你看点东西吗
can I show you something?
好啊
Yeah.
我在抽屉里找到的
I found it in a drawer.
这是你的案件里的东西吗
Is it from one of your cases?
不是 这是维拉的东西
No, this is one of Vera's.
她在做资料分♥析♥
She's doing these profiles now.
是你们案件中的吗
For one of your cases?
不是 我不认得它
No, I don't recognize it.
可能是她做的范例 用来启动计划
Could be an example she did to get the program going.
我也不明白为什么麦克会把它放在这里
I don't know why Mike would have it here, though.
那人就是个囤积癖
The man's a pack rat.
我只是想趁他不在时把那抽屉
I was just trying to get that drawer cleaned out
清理干净
while he's gone.
是兰迪
Mm, it's Randy.
我们有一个案件的血液检查结果 应该回来了
We have bloodwork on a case, it's probably back.
我得走了
I got to go.
谢谢 - 嗯哼
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
没错 姓霍利斯 名斯宾塞
That's right. Last name Hollis, first name Spencer.
不 我之前说过左撇子 但那
No, I said Lefty before, but that
只是个绰号♥ - 只是绰号♥
was just a nickname. - Just a nickname.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我叫过你 - 是啊,我们打过电♥话♥,你没接
I paged you. - Yeah, we called, you didn't pick up.
哦 我...我可能在洗手间
Oh, I-I must have been in the restroom.
为什么不把讯息
Why didn't you leave a message
留给玛丽·乔 - 兰道夫 为了上帝的爱
with Mary Jo? - Randolf, for the love of God,
快告诉我血液检查的结果
just tell me about the bloodwork.
结果是阴性
It was negative.
左撇子鞋上的血是他自己的
Blood on Lefty's shoes was his own.
确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 确定 我请伍迪再检查一次
Yeah, yeah. I asked Woody to double-check.
他有点激动
He got semi-aggressive,
但他重新检查了 结果还是这样
but he re-ran it. Results were the same.
鞋上的血是AB型
Blood on the shoes was AB,
全部都是 跟左撇子一样
all of it, same as Lefty.
艾丽斯·格伦是B型阴性
Alice Glenn was B-negative.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
左撇子的医生说他五年来没做过检查
Lefty's doctor said he hasn't had a checkup in five years,
但他的病历上记载着他有
but his records noted that he has
因过敏引起的慢性鼻出血
chronic nosebleeds due to allergies.
他说的是真的
He was telling the truth.
该死
Damn it.
我们一无所获
We got a whole lot of nothing.
我去把他放出来 - 菜鸟
I'll go get him released. - Probie.
这就是为什么你永远不能单独质询嫌疑人
That is why you never question a suspect alone,
不录音的情况下
without a recording.
现在我们才知道那个孩子说的是真的
Now we find out the kid's telling the truth.
而我也是唯一知道
And I'm the only one that knows
他昨晚还看到别人出现的
he saw someone else out there last night.
为何上面不说点什么
Why didn't you say something up there?
那孩子说他在现场看到一个大黑鬼
Kid claims he saw a big Black guy at the scene.
我以为他在胡扯
I figured he was BS-ing me.
如果我回家途中被车撞了怎么办
What if I'd been hit by a car on the way home?
我可能会死 却错过了这个重要线索
I could have died with a valuable lead on the case.
看 我上面什么都没说
Look, I didn't say nothing up there
因为我不想从多明戈斯那里听到任何废话
because I wasn't in the mood to take any crap from Dominguez.
不过 其实 我…
But also, I...
当我说你有进步时 是真的意思
I meant it when I said you'd come a long way.
你已经准备好学习了
You're ready to learn.
我让他被转移到讯问室了
I had him moved to Interrogation.
我要和你一起进去吗
I'm going in with you?
闭上嘴巴 观察我
Keep your mouth shut, watch me,
看看我是怎么做的 好吗
see how I work, okay?
里面跟从监视器看不一样
Being inside, it's different than the monitor.
你有测过我的鞋子吗
Did you test my shoes?
有 我们测过了
Yeah, we did.
你说的是实话
You're telling the truth.
对不起 我曾经怀疑你
I apologize for doubting you.
该死
Damn.
我 我以为…
I-I thought...
以为你们要陷害我
thought y'all were gonna frame me.
好吧 那我先走了
All right, well, I-I'm out of here.
把我的鞋子给我 - 等一下,孩子
Give me my shoes. - Hold up, son.
还有几个问题要问你
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表