剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
让人以为她失踪更安全
it's safer to have people think
让人以为她失踪更安全
she's still missing.
好 随时更新我进展
Fine. Keep me in the loop.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿
Hey.
你喜欢特罗特三人组
I saw you liked Trotter Trio,
所以我在Kmart稍作停留
so I made a little pit stop at Kmart.
你可以拿走 送你
You can take it. It's yours.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
你把背包埋在森林里 对吧
You buried your backpack in the woods, huh?
是为了不弄丢
So I wouldn't lose it.
背着包不容易躲
It was hard to hide with it.
有一次
One time,
我小时候
when I was little,
我很气我妈
I got mad at my mom.
我离家出走
I ran away from home,
在我家附近的森林里过一夜
and I spent the night in the woods by my house.
那真是可怕至极
It was scary as heck.
但那是不同的
But that was different.
那是我的错
That was my fault.
这一切都不是你的错
None of this is yours.
我
My dad?
嗯…
Well...
那里的电♥话♥不多
There aren't many phones where he is,
但我们想办法传消息给他
but we are gonna get word to him.
嘿
Hey.
他会回家的
He's gonna come home.
米莉
Millie.
你能告诉我昨天发生什么事吗
Could you tell me about what happened yesterday?
昨晚 我做了 熊的噩梦
Last night, I had a bad dream about a bear.
布瑞安娜让我跟她一起睡
Briana let me sleep with her,
但早上我还是很累
but I was still tired in the morning.
她叫我继续睡
She let me keep sleeping.
她打算让你上学迟到
She was gonna take you to school late?
她做早餐
She was making breakfast.
我在浴室刷牙
I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth.
突然听到两声巨响
There were two big bangs.
我朝外看
I looked out.
她倒在地上
She was on the floor.
有个拿着枪的男人
There was a man with a gun.
他正俯视着她
He was looking down at her.
他看见你吗
Did he see you?
没有
No.
他离开房♥子
He left the house.
我跑去找布瑞安娜
Then I went to Briana.
我试着叫醒她
I tried to wake her up.
我开始躲
I started to hide.
我爸爸说如果有任何不好的事
My dad said if anything bad
发生 我应该跑
ever happens, I should run.
我就跑
So I ran.
米莉
Millie.
你能告诉我那个男人长什么样子吗
You think you could tell me what he looked like?
你看到的那个男人
The man you saw?
好吧
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我与山边小学的校长交谈过
I spoke to the principal at Hillside.
布瑞安娜·戴维斯在星期三不授课
Briana Davis did not teach on Wednesdays.
凶手知道她在家
Killer knew she'd be home.
但我们无法得知她为何成为目标
But we've got nothing to tell us why she was targeted.
在学校备受喜爱 无已知敌人
Well-loved at school, no known enemies.
她至少肯定有一个敌人
She had at least one, that's for sure.
嘿
Hey.
你觉得盖瑞看起来瘦了吗
Gary seem thin to you?
抱歉 盖瑞·卡拉汉
Sorry? Gary Callahan.
他的毛不如平时那么光亮
His fur wasn't as shiny as it usually is
我抚摸他的时候 真的摸到他的肋骨
and when I was petting him, I swear I felt ribs.
不 他最近吃得不好
No, he don't eat so good when we haven't had
我们好一阵子没有宵夜 影响他了
a sleepover in a while. It affects him.
你们有宵夜吗
You two have sleepovers?
这是什么鬼
The hell?
这些东西都是我们现场的吗
This stuff all from our scene?
菲尔 库利在哪里 不知道
Phil, where's Curly at? No idea.
你不是在这工作吗
You work here, don't you?
哦 麦克·法兰克
Oh, Michael Franks.
谢天谢地是你 不是那个新来的
Thank God it's you and not that new guy again.
吉布斯来过吗 是的 昨天来过几次
Gibbs was here? Yeah. Yeah, a couple times yesterday.
把这些东西都送过来
Dropped off all this stuff.
总得有人告诉那家伙什么才算证据
Someone needs to tell that guy what qualifies for evidence.
嘿 菲尔
Hey, Phil,
你能帮我一把吗
can you just give me a hand with this,
行吗
will you?
看 吉布斯可能过于热衷
Look, Gibbs might've been a little overzealous.
这案件对他而言并不简单
This case ain't exactly easy on him.
是的 但他带来一扇柜门
Yeah, well, he brings in a cabinet door,
我们就得处理
we got to process it.
他带来一个湖水科学实验
Brings in a lake water science experiment,
我们还是得处理
we got to process it.
他若带来加州葡萄干的桌游
Brings in the California Raisins board game,
我就得花一生的时间
and I got to spend the rest of my life
搞清楚他们为何会做
trying to figure out why they made
这种加州葡萄干的桌游
a California Raisins board game.
嗯 我让他去跑腿
Well, I-I sent him on an errand
确认牛奶盒印刷正确
to make sure the milk cartons are printed right.
他现在应该不会打扰你
He should stay out of your hair now.
我们准备进行条纹分♥析♥
We're a go for striations.
谢了 菲尔
Thanks, Phil.
好 这是我们从布瑞安娜·戴维斯
Okay, so this is the bullet that we extracted
的胸口取出的子弹
from Briana Davis' chest.
从她头部取出的那颗有相同的痕迹
The-the one from her head had the same markings.
是同一把武器发射的
Fired from the same weapon.
同一种武器 没错 如果你专注于这个区域一直到这个区域
Same weapon, yeah. If you'll focus on this area here
你会发现它看起来和我爷爷·马夫的
all the way to this area here, you will notice
秃头一模一样 如出一辙
that it looks exactly like my Grandpa Marv's combover.
就是一模一样 你是不是在暗示什么
Like, exactly. You driving toward a point here?
我的意思是 我见过这种模式
Point is, I've seen this pattern before.
我不记得是哪个案子
I don't know what case it was,
但绝对不会错认爷爷的
but there's no mistaking Grandpa.
同一种武器曾用于另一宗案件
The same weapon was used in a different case?
对 我只需在这堆里找到匹配的物证
Yeah, and all I got to do is find the match in this pile
就在这里 你们想要
right here. You guys want to
等我找的时候待在这里 还是...
hang out while I look, or...
为何不打电♥话♥给我们
Why don't you give us a buzz.
如果你们想待在这里 我们在这里
Well, if you want to hang out, we'll be here.
PE-20 这是彭德顿 完毕
PE-20, this is Pendleton. Over.
这里是PE-20 请说
This is PE-20. Go.
是拉拉
It's Lala.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
米尔德里德看到枪手 但她不会合作
So, yeah, Mildred saw the shooter, but she won't engage.
也许我该试试解碼工具
Maybe I should try the Dec-I-Pher-Kit.
你见过这种东西吗
You ever seen one of those?
上面画有各种特征
It has drawings of different features.
你选对 便得出一幅合成像
You pick the right ones, you end up with a composite.
就像薯头先生 明白吗
Like Mr. Potato Head, you know?
话说回来 你最近好吗
Anyway, how are you?
法兰克叫你来关心我吗
Franks ask you to check in on me?
是
Yeah.
告诉他牛奶盒已经准备好 完毕
Tell him the milk cartons are done. Over.
信件说不会在你不在的情况下举♥行♥丧礼
Correspondence says they won't have the funeral without you.
我们安排你下次回国的交通
We'll get you on the next transport home.
医疗兵
Corpsman!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表