剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
你很爱那张唱片
You loved that record.
每次听到《蓝色海湾》你都很难过
You get sad when "Blue Bayou" comes on.
哪有
No, I don't.
好吧
Okay.
那首歌♥让我想起了我儿子
Reminds me of my son, that song.
他又没死
He's not dead or anything.
只是住在新奥尔良 是建筑师
He lives in New Orleans. He's an architect.
我毁了他很多年的生活
I messed up his life for a whole lot of years, so...
他不想再理我也说得通
...makes sense why he don't want to talk to me no more.
我像是一把无法命中的巨锤
I'm like a wrecking ball that never misses.
不过你知道
But you know...
有时候觉得难过比无动于衷好
I guess sometimes it's better to feel sad than to feel nothing at all.
害我家破人亡的那个男人…
The man who killed my family...
…我追杀他 最终送他上黄泉
...I hunted him down and I killed him.
有人知道这件事 心里真轻松多了
Wow. Feels good to have somebody else know that.
对不起 把这些事摊开说
Sorry to dump that on you.
如果你不想再过来 我也理解
I understand if you don't want to come over anymore.
什么鬼?
What the hell?!
现在发生什么事?
What is happening right now?
我告诉你我是一个烂母亲 你跟我说你杀了个人?
I tell you I'm a crap mother, you tell me you killed a guy?
这不正常吧?
This can't be normal.
真的有人会这样对话吗?
Do people really talk like this?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
你杀了那个人?
So, you killed the guy, huh?
这倒是解释了不少事
That explains a lot.
嘿
Hey.
我跟你说一件事
Let me tell you something.
她告诉我 她在我身上看到了什么
She told me what she saw in me.
她说我是个能找到别人找不到的杀手的人
That I was a guy who managed to hunt down a killer that no one else could find.
说我是个连想都不想就能追匪的人
That I was ready to chase down her robbers without thinking twice.
她说我细心观察 注意到她喜欢什么音乐
That I paid attention, that I noticed what music she liked
还关心她手臂上的瘀青
and cared about a bruise on her arm.
她把我这几周心里隐约的感觉说了出来:
She said out loud what my gut had been telling me for weeks:
如果我全心投入 把自己调整好
that if I went all in, if I got myself together,
或许能成为一个相当出色的警♥察♥
I could make a pretty damn good cop.
联邦执法训练中心
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
乔治亚州成为我接下来两个月的家
in Georgia became my home for the next two months.
经历过狙击手学校与沙漠风暴后
After Scout Sniper School and Desert Storm,
这里的体能训练对我来说轻而易举
FLETC's physical training was easy.
安全
Clear!
法兰克仍然不想理我
Franks still didn't want anything to do with me,
于是我转去29棕榈基地的办公室
so I went over to the Twentynine Palms office.
身为海军陆战队员让我的申请迅速通过
Being a Marine helped me get approved quick.
他们说完成这里的训练后我会成为见习探员
They said I'd be a probationary agent when I got done here.
问题是我的心态还没调整好
Problem was my head still wasn't right.
我开始怀疑或许自己挑了超出能力范围的挑战
I thought maybe I bit off more than I could chew.
鲁思不这么认为
But Ruth said otherwise.
她写道:「卷土重来总比一蹶不振更强」
She wrote, "The comeback's always stronger than the setback."
有时还会再写几句勉励的话
And sometimes, she'd add a few other words of encouragement.
鲁思的信对我意义非凡
Ruth's letters meant everything.
毕业后...
And after graduation...
我迫不及待回家 证明她是对的
...I couldn't wait to get home and prove her right.
嘿
Hey.
本来想等你下来再打招呼 但
I was gonna wait till you came down to say hi, but
看到你开车进来 就…
I saw you drive up, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
里罗伊 我真为你感到骄傲
I'm real proud of you, Leroy.
真的打从心底骄傲
Real proud.
还没正式确认
Well, it's not official yet.
我还得去海军调查局报到
I got an appointment over at NIS.
心理评估
My psych eval.
有时差?
With jet lag?
没事 我在飞机上睡了
No, I slept on the plane.
不过我得走了
Well, I need to get going, though.
不想迟到
Don't want to be late.
给你的
For you.
你总说自己是个糟糕的妈妈 但...
You know, you're always saying you're a crap mom, but...
你真的是很棒的大姐
you're a damn good big sister.
又瘀青了? -没什么大不了的
You got another bruise? - Uh, it's nothing.
快走吧 别耽误了你的事
Get out of here. You're gonna be late to your thing.
鲁思... -等你回来再说
Ruth. What's... - I'll see you when you get back.
鲁思
Ruth.
坐下
Sit down.
我不想坐
No, I don't want to sit.
坐下
Sit down.
这份测试会全面分♥析♥你的心理健康与功能状态
This test will be a comprehensive analysis of your mental health and functioning.
目的是评估你是否适合应对这份工作的压力挑战
It's designed to tell us if you're in an appropriate state to handle the stressors of the job.
我在心里想了无数次
I said it to you a bunch of times in my head.
知道该说出口
I knew I should say it out loud.
但我...
But I...
结果发现我快不行了
Turns out I'm dying.
有些问题可能刺耳
Some of my questions may be difficult,
尤其涉及你的家族背景时
as we delve into your family history.
我只希望你坦诚作答
All I ask is that you answer honestly.
这样可以吗?
Does that make sense?
我看遍了所有医生
I been to all the doctors.
他们抽我的血 抽到血管都要逆流了
They drew my blood so many times, my veins run the other way now.
血癌
It's blood cancer.
病名太拗口 我念不来
I can't pronounce the name.
人总有极限
A man can only take so much.
吉布斯先生 你说是不是?
Isn't that right, Mr. Gibbs?
你不对劲
You are not okay.
你不对劲 你不对劲
You're not okay. You're not okay.
你真的不对劲
You are not okay.
吉布斯先生?
Mr. Gibbs?
可以开始了吗?
Are you okay to begin?
你和麦克·法兰克熟吗?
You friends with Mike Franks?
是啊 你认识他?
Yeah. You know him?
认识 他就是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. He's a prick.
能帮我换些打公用电♥话♥零的钱吗?
Can I get some change for the pay phone?
谢了
Thanks.
喂?
Hello?
里罗伊?是你吗?
Leroy? That you?
是我
Yeah.
你在生我的气吗?
You mad at me?
为什么?
For what?
我还以为你今天忙完就会回来
Thought you were coming back after your thing today.
为何我去乔治亚前 你不告诉我你病了?
Why didn't you tell me you were sick before I left for Georgia?
你在生气?
So you are mad.
我浪费了两个月 那本该是我们能共度的时间
I wasted two months. That's time we could have had.
浪费?里罗伊
Wasted? Leroy.
帮助你成为应该成为的人
Helping you become the man you were meant to be...
是我唯一引以为傲的事
...is the only good thing I've ever done.
可我不会成为探员
Well, I'm not gonna be an agent.
你这话什么意思?
What are you talking about?
心理评估我没通过
My psych eval. I failed it.
谁说的?
Says who?
心理医生
The psychologist.
他不需要说 我已经...
He didn't have to say it. I was...
从他的表情看得一清二楚
It was all over his face.
里罗伊...
Leroy...
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry I let you down.
♪ I feel so bad, I got a worried... ♪
喂 别开玩笑了
Dude. You got to be kidding me.
♪ I'm so lonesome... ♪
嘿
Hey.
哟
Yo.
我们在打撞球
We're shooting pool here.
为什么放奥莉维亚·牛顿-约翰的歌♥?
Why you playing Olivia Newton-John?
是琳达·罗斯坦德
It's Linda Ronstadt.
这样就能让情况更好吗?
Like that's supposed to make it any better.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表