剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
太美了
Beautiful.
如果我有车牌 根本不会
If I had a plate, I wouldn't be
和你谈话 先生 谢谢你
talking to you, sir. Thank you.
通缉令有线索
Got a hit on the BOLO.
维斯塔警方表示 他们十分钟前在第五街的
Vista PD said they saw a yellow van
丹尼餐厅外 看到一辆黄色货车停着
parked outside a Denny's on 5th ten minutes ago.
你认为他们抢了一堆枪
You think they boosted
然后还停下来吃煎蛋卷
a bunch of guns and then stopped for an omelet?
有更好的线索吗
Got a better lead?
他手下有一伙人 能像飞蛾人一样攀上楼顶
He had a crew that could scale the building
还能调整摄像头
like the Mothman and turn cameras.
我会调查他的海军陆战队部队
I'll look into his Force Recon team.
那里或许有什么线索
Could be something there. Yeah.
维拉还在吗
Vera still here?
如果你想让我留意她
If you want me to keep tabs on her,
你得告诉我
you got to ask.
她已下班 休息室的女王
She's off the clock. Queen of the rec room.
斯特里克兰
Strickland.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
这游戏的高分简直荒唐
The high score on this thing is BS.
斯特里克兰
Strickland.
我需要你温柔的帮助
I need your gentle touch
来处理这微缩胶卷的事
on this microfilm thing.
电梯停了
Elevator's stopped.
里面有个人把开关弄坏
A guy in here broke off the switch.
喂
Hello?
我打算控告你 兄弟
I'm gonna press charges, man.
我希望他们因为这事而撤你的徽章
And I hope they take your badge for this.
我相信他们会的 我根本不该
I'm sure they will. I'm not even
在这里执勤
supposed to be in the field.
你知道 我觉得你真的有问题
You know, I think there's something really wrong with you.
像是脑子有毛病
Like, in the head.
我在心理评估中失败
I failed my psych eval.
我已经没有什么好失去的
I got nothing to lose.
我想这就是结局
I guess this is what happens.
你的搭档看起来很担心
Your partner looks worried.
看来他有些顾虑
Looks like he's got something to lose.
他大概在权衡选择
He's probably weighing his options.
呼救的话 可能让你陷入困境
Calls for help, gets you in trouble.
这无所谓
Doesn't matter.
早晚会有警♥察♥路过
Sooner or later, one of these cops
发现我们在这里
will walk by and realize we're in here.
来吧 兄弟
Come on, man.
只需给他一个信♥号♥♥ 告诉他我们需要帮助
Just signal down to him that we need help.
我告诉所有人我们是意外被困
I'll tell everyone we got stuck by accident,
假装这事从未发生
pretend this never happened.
你偷的武器 要去哪里
The weapons you stole-- where they headed?
你把我困在这里 现在怎么办
You got me trapped in here, and now what--
以为要逼我到崩溃吗
think you're gonna interrogate me till I break?
我还没学会审讯
I haven't learned interrogation yet.
我没有偷任何武器
I did not steal any weapons.
你偷了
Yeah, you did!
你确实偷了
Yeah, you did.
嗯嗯
Mm-mmm.
不 不 这个史密斯不在普拉多的部队里
No. No, this Smith guy wasn't in Prado's unit.
你说伊万诺夫和普拉多共事过
And you said Ivanov served with Prado
但已经去世 对吧
but is deceased, right?
好吧 伊万诺夫
All right, Ivanov.
伊万诺夫 大生意 大生意
Ivanov... Big money, big money.
不许出错 然后
No whammies. And...
不 来吧 又卡住了
No, come on. It's stuck again.
拜托
Come on.
乖乖的 给妈妈好看 来吧
Be good for Mama. Come on.
快点 好 来了
Come on! Yeah, yeah.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, here we go.
这就是你要的 好样的
That's how you like it. Attaboy.
看 这就是我需要你的原因
See, this is why I needed you.
不不 伊万诺夫已经死了
Uh-uh. Ivanov is dead.
太好了
Great.
我是说 对他的家人来说不妙 但
I mean, not great for his family. But
这意味着还有三名普拉多的队员
that leaves three members from Prado's team
目前居住在这个地区
that currently live in the area.
斯凯拉、莫利纳和易
Skylar, Molina and Yee.
能否尽量搜集这三人的资料
Pull what you can on those three, will you?
我已经在办了
Already on it.
快点 宝贝 快来
Come on, baby, come on.
拉拉
Dominguez. Lala.
法兰克斯在附近吗 能看出你的神情吗
Is-is Franks anywhere near where he can read your face?
没有 怎么了
No. Why, what happened?
根据上下文的线索来看
Well, judging by the context clues,
我想普拉多试图离开现场
I think Prado tried to leave the scene
而吉布斯在电梯里将他困住了 怎么
and Gibbs trapped him on the elevator. What?
难道法兰克斯刚刚让他下场 他疯了吗
Didn't Franks just bench him? Is he crazy?
不太确定 还有别的消息 玩具店
Not sure. In other news, the toy store
也被盗了 你怎么能把人困在电梯里
was also hit. How do you trap someone on an elevator?
哦 显然 你只需拉动紧急停止
Well, apparently, you pull the emergency stop,
然后用靴子把它摔坏
then break it off with your boot.
我刚刚才学到
Just learned myself.
哦 真是疯狂
Oh, that's insanity.
你得把他救出去
You got to get him out of there.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
如果我呼救 他会被报告的
If I call for help, he'll get reported.
那我们不能就这样把他丢在里面
Well, we can't just leave him in there.
如果我让他再待一会儿
If I let him stay a little bit longer,
也许他能得到
maybe he can get
我们逮捕普拉多所需的证据
what we need to arrest Prado,
那时候没人在乎电梯的事
and no one'll even care about the elevator.
你那边的证据如何
Where are you with the evidence?
兰迪 法兰克斯会杀我们所有人
Randy, Franks will murder us all.
我比你资深三周
I have three weeks' seniority over you.
叫保安 让他下来
Call security. Get him down.
我不知道 我要思考
I don't know. I need to process.
不
No...
怎么了 吉布斯有问题吗
What, problem with Gibbs?
他已经失控了
He's gone rogue.
就在你以为他再也不可能更狂热的时候
Just when you think the guy can't get any hotter.
你有什么线索吗
You got something?
哦 是的 好吧
Oh, yeah. Okay,
团队中与普拉多相处最久的成员
team member Prado served with the longest?
易 易刚好拥有一家
Yee. Yee happens to own one of those,
流动汽车美容公♥司♥
uh, mobile auto detailing companies.
这类地方都有货车
All those places have cargo vans.
我们会联络法兰克斯
We'll radio Franks,
告诉他在那里等我们 走吧 走吧
tell him to meet us there. Let's go, let's go.
看来他们忙着什么事情
Looks like they were busy doing something.
哦 他们写了一些代码
Oh, they wrote some kind of a code.
找到了我们的飞蛾人
Found our Mothman.
斯特里克兰
Strickland.
枪
Guns?
这是什么情况
The hell?
丹尼家破产了
Denny's was a bust.
货车不在那里
Van wasn't there.
我想没有枪了
No guns, I take it?
没有
No.
商场那边的最新情况如何
What's the update from the mall?
哦 别这样对我 老兄
Oh, come on. Don't do this to me, man.
你的朋友说得对
Your buddy's right.
告诉我你要把武器卖♥♥给谁
Just tell me who you're selling the weapons to
这样我们俩都能搞定
and this'll be done for both of us.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表