剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
See what happens when you let it out? You got to quit stifling the gut.
旧习惯 旧习惯 放屁!
Old habits. Old habits, my ass.
现在我们有了一个运作中的理论
Now we got a working theory
而不是不停地自言自语
instead of yapping ourselves in circles.
该死 玛莉·乔!
Damn it, Mary Jo!
我们的板子被偷不是她的错 麦克
It's not her fault our board got swiped, Mike.
这个新的真烂 它不再如昔日般牢牢钉住
Oh, this new one sucks. It don't hold tacks with the same gusto.
那么就打电♥话♥给游♥戏♥管♥理♥员♥ 他们是拿走电♥话♥的人
So call the game warden. They're the ones that took it.
这是玛莉·乔需要解决的问题
It's Mary Jo's problem to fix.
她没有履行自己的职责
She's not doing her job.
那你为何不聘请你的人来替代她呢
So why don't you hire one of your guys to replace her?
我相信你能绕过打字评估
I'm sure you could circumvent the typing eval.
等一下 我们在谈论什么
Wait, what are we talking about?
已经晚了
It's getting late.
我们就此打住吧
Let's call it.
不要动
Don't move!
爸爸 你到底在做什么
Dad. What the hell are you doing?
在小便 你介意吗
Taking a leak. You mind?
天啊
Oh, God.
夜深了
Late night, huh?
你去哪里了 儿子
Where have you been, son?
爸爸 你为何在这里
Dad, why are you here?
我试着打电♥话♥ 但...
Well, I tried calling, but...
你不接
you don't answer, so...
我一直很忙 好吧 我一直很担心
I've been busy. Well, I've been worried.
你在尼泊尔健行
You've been hiking in Nepal.
我曾问你我是否应该去 你回答我可以
I asked you if I should still go. You said yes.
现在 如果你希望我留下 早该告诉我
Now, if you wanted me to stay, you should've said that.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
他们抓到那个人了吗
Did they catch the guy?
谁在看店
Who's taking care of the store?
我问你 他们抓住他了吗
I'm asking you, did they catch him?
根本没有可抓的人
There's no one to catch.
这是一场酒吧打斗
It was a bar fight.
你打算待多久
How long are you staying?
我是在问香农和凯莉 该死的
I'm asking about Shannon and Kelly, damn it.
他们抓到做这件事的人了吗
Now, did they catch the guy who did it?
他消失了
He disappeared.
据说是在墨西哥
Mexico, they think.
我来铺沙发
I'll make up the couch.
尼斯
NIS?
麦克·弗兰克斯招募了我
Mike Franks recruited me.
你现在是海军警♥察♥了
You're a Navy cop now?
嗯
Mm.
你在做什么 里罗伊
What are you doing, Leroy?
你不适合这种工作 儿子
You're not built for that, son.
我在工作
MELANIE I am working right now.
来吧 我得给你们展示一些东西
Come on. I have to show you guys.
请不要过度反应
Please don't overreact.
她全是自己拍的
She shot all these herself?
整整一个月的成果
Month's worth.
全都在记录她的过程
All documenting her process.
录像带在火灾中损坏得相当严重
Videos were damaged pretty badly in the fire,
但只需一些风干剂和瞬间胶
but a little Windex and superglue,
我就能稍微复原
and I was able to do a little resurrecting.
这是主要的事
This guy here is the main event.
看起来相当糟糕 是啊
Looks pretty bad. Yeah.
这个烧得比其他的都严重
This one was burnt worse than the rest.
我大约一小时前才修好它
I finally got it working about an hour ago,
但我放进机器里 结果机器吞掉了它
but I put it in the machine and the machine ate it,
我不得不重新开始
so I had to start over again.
好了 开始吧
Here we go.
向录像带之神祈祷
Say a prayer to the VCR gods.
这...又发生了
It-it's happening again.
他们在看
They're watching.
我能感觉到他们的目光
I can feel their eyes.
我不是偏执狂
I'm not paranoid.
我不是
I'm not.
我所感受到的
What I'm feeling...
是真实的
...it's real.
这是她被杀前的四天
It's four days before she was killed.
他们不会停下来的
They're not gonna stop.
他们想要我消失
They want me gone.
阿布埃拉 我希望你永远不要看到这些 但如果你看到了
Abuela, I hope you never see this, but if you do,
知道我爱你
know that I love you.
阿布埃拉...
Abuela...
就是这样
That's it.
她知道有人想要她的命
She knew someone wanted her dead.
我想她知道那个人是谁
And I think she knew who.
看
Look.
狙击手的藏身处
The sniper's hide.
这间房♥间已被特遣部队封锁
The room was sealed by the task force.
灯为何亮着
What's the light doing on?
圣母啊!
Holy mother!
那地方完全闹鬼
That place is totally haunted.
有人闯进去了
Someone broke in.
或许是那样
Or that.
叫弗兰克斯
Call Franks.
告诉他在那里见面
Tell him to meet us there.
联邦探员!不许动!门口!
Federal agents! Freeze! Door!
安全
Clear.
保持距离
Stay back.
他看见了 他看见了
He saw it, he saw it.
虫虫
Bugs?
离远点
Stay away!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
虫虫 没事的 朋友
Bugs, it's okay, man.
我做不到 我无法参与
I can't. I ain't in it.
虫虫 虫虫
Bugs. Bugs.
看着我
Look at me.
你记得我吗 在隧♥道♥里
You remember me from the tunnels?
我们来谈谈
Let's talk.
我在新闻上看见了
I saw it on the news.
这是我必须做的
This is where I got to do it.
他很生气
He was angry.
他在监视她
He was watching her.
你是说梅兰妮
You mean Melanie?
谁在监视她
Who was watching her?
这是我必须做的
This is where I got to do it.
哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 哇 我们来了 朋友
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're here, man.
我们在你身边 我们可以好好谈谈 好吗
RANDY We're with you. We can talk this through, okay?
一切都会好的 虫虫
It's gonna be okay. Bugs?
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
我必须这么做
I got to do it.
我必须这么做 哇 哇 哇 哇
I got to do it. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我们来了 朋友 我们在你身边
We're here, man. We're here with you.
我们可以好好谈谈
好吗 一切都会好的
We can talk this through, okay? It's gonna be okay.
虫虫
Bugs.
靠近我 我们谈谈
Step to me. Let's talk.
小子 你不会跳的
Boy, you ain't jumping.
你说有人在监视梅兰妮
You said someone was watching Melanie.
在我得到一个名字之前 你不会放弃
You ain't tapping out until I get a name.
什么
What?
那个家伙想要跳
Guy wants to jump.
如果那就是映照在我镜中的模样
If that's what was staring me back in the mirror,
我可能也会有同样的感觉
I might feel the same.
事实上 如果我诚实地说
Matter a fact, if I'm being honest,
我可能早就跳了
I probably would've jumped sooner.
听着 孩子 我不问
Look, son, I ain't asking.
你会告诉我谁在监视她
You're gonna tell me who was watching her.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表