剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
距离一千三百码
from 1,300 yards away.
他的技艺相当高超
He's got some serious skills.
我告诉你一件事: 生气的惠勒绝对
Well, I'll tell you one thing: an angry Wheeler is sure as crap
不是个温顺的生物 对吧
not a docile creature, am I right?
我会加快弹道检测的进度
I'll put a rush on ballistics.
这周会联♥系♥你们
Give you guys a buzz this week.
其他的进展如何
Anything on the other stuff?
那具骨骼 犯罪现场的录像带
The bones, VHS tapes from the crime scene?
你是指她两天前送来的那些东西吗
You mean the stuff she dropped off two days ago?
他是新手
He's new.
我知道
I'm getting that.
你找到正确的文件并填写它
You find the right paperwork and fill it out.
用笔
With a pen.
谢谢你 伍迪
Thank you, Woody.
谢谢你 伍迪 很高兴见到你
Thank you, Woody. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
菜鸟 你就填这个吧
Probie, why don't you, uh, fill this out.
你到哪儿去了
The heck were you?
我们有一个大派对来了
We had a big party come in.
我的特工一饿起来就变得像野兽一样
My agents turn into a bunch of animals when they're hungry,
你知道的 山姆
and you know that, Sam.
蛋炒饭在哪里
Where's the egg foo yong at?
我真该去看看 这家伙和他的派对
I swear to God, this fool and his parties.
酱油呢
Soy sauce?
食物到了 快来
Food's here. Coming in hot.
嗯
Mmm!
他们忘了蛋炒饭
They forgot the egg foo yong.
喔 拜托 玛丽·乔
Oh, come on, Mary Jo.
玛丽·乔的名字可不在竹宫酒家上 谢谢你
Mary Jo's name ain't on The Bamboo Palace. Thank you.
我和这事没有关系
I ain't got nothing to do with it.
谢谢你 玛丽·乔
Thank you, Mary Jo.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那我就只能吃米饭
So, what, I'm supposed to fill up on rice?
看看这些
Look at this.
我们喜欢这些人吗
Do we like any of these guys?
嗯 都是侦察狙击手
Mm, all scout snipers.
这个格雷森技能最高
This Grayson's got the highest
但他也是个童军
skill level, but he's also a Boy Scout.
其他四个 写的评价更多
Other four, more write-ups,
才华却少
less talent.
穿上你的内♥裤♥
Strap on your tighty-whities.
我觉得我找到我们的赢家了
I think I got us a winner.
荣誉军士凯文·马洛尼
Staff Sergeant Kevin Maloney,
第一营 第一海军陆战队
1st Battalion, 1st Marines.
狙击班的顶尖选手
Tip-top of his sniper class.
不是他
It's not him.
什么
What?
我漏掉了什么吗 他死了吗
What did I miss? Is he dead or something?
我和他一起服役过 他没这能力
I served with him. He's not capable.
嗯... 这里说他住在基地宿舍 嗯哼
Mm... It says he's in base housing. Mm-hmm.
他最近领了很多弹♥药♥
He's been drawing a lot of ammunition lately.
他不是我们的人 吉布斯
He's not our guy. Gibbs, he got
两天前他在基地维修外的停车场
a parking ticket outside of base maintenance
拿到了一张罚单
on Fallbrook Road two days ago.
这实在是太巧了
离我们狙击手的藏身之处实在太近了 你不觉得吗
It's uncannily close to our sniper's hide, don't you think?
他是我们唯一的最佳嫌疑人
He's the best suspect we got.
我们先盘问他
We question him first.
我们一起值过两次班
We did two hitches together.
嗯 我明白了 战壕兄弟永远在一起
Yeah, I get it. Foxhole bros for life.
我警告你…你在警告我
I'm warning you... You're warning me?
我告诉你…
I'm telling you...
我告诉你 他是清白的
I'm telling you, he's clean.
该死 这里到底有什么问题
Damn it, what the hell is the problem here?
就像两只龟牙的南美洲毛兔
Like a couple of bucktooth chinchillas
互相吵闹到死
squawking each other to death.
抱歉 你让我想象到了
Sorry. Y-You made me picture it.
兰迪 菜鸟 明天一大早去找马洛尼
Randy, probie, hit up Maloney first thing in the morning.
现在 走吧
Now, get out of here.
回家去 因为我可不想
Go home, 'cause I will be damned
只填肚子吃米饭
if I'm gonna fill up on rice.
弗兰克斯 让我先单独和他谈
Franks, let me talk to him alone first.
我至少欠他这个
I owe him that much.
菜鸟 我不在乎你有什么欠条
Probie, I don't care what kind of IOUs you got floating where.
我们要跟随证据的指引 你听见了吗
We go where the evidence takes us. You hear me?
好好做你的工作
Do your damn job.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
♪ I don't know you, but I want to know you... ♪
当嫌疑人是你认识的人时
When the suspect is someone you know,
你必须把它想象成清理甲板
you got to think of it like clearing the deck.
有一次 我们不得不质询
This one time, we had to question
我妻子的妇科医生
my wife's lady-parts doctor.
我告诉你 我们很快就清理好了
I tell you what, we cleared the deck quick.
他接生了我儿子 只收了我们一半的费用
He delivered my boy, only charged us half price.
小杰也是个大孩子
Junior's a big kid, too.
而我穿靴子只有5英尺9吋
And I'm only five-nine in boots.
幸好他有红头发
Glad he had red hair.
否则我会怀疑
Otherwise I would've been second-guessing
整个情况
my whole situation.
♪ Floating in paradise...
我再来说话 好吗
I'll do the talking again, okay?
让我来当坏人
Let me be the bad guy.
♪ Paradise
♪ Hey.
你们两个饿了吗
Are you boys hungry?
我可以给你们准备一些三明治
I can put some sandwiches together.
很高兴你停下来了 军士 真的很高兴
Happy you stopped, gunny. Real happy.
是啊 我本来打算寄张卡片或什么东西
Yeah, I meant to send a card or something
关于你的家人 但...
about your family, but...
你知道我 我...你星期一在哪里
You know me. I just... Where were you Monday?
我以为...
I thought...
你只是过来打个招呼
Thought you were just stopping to say hey.
我们正在调查梅兰妮·休伊特的死因
We're investigating the death of Melanie Hewitt.
那是发生在佛尔布鲁克的火灾 我 我 我在新闻上看到了
That fire in Fallbrook? I-I-I saw it on the news.
那跟我有什么关系 你星期一在哪里
What's that got to do with me? Where were you Monday?
那应该是…
Would've been...
我去丘拉维斯塔看望我母亲
I was visiting my ma down in Chula Vista.
请了几天假 前一晚就出发了
Got a couple days leave, left the night before.
你知道 其实吃个三明治听起来不错 马龙尼夫人
You know, a sandwich actually sounds great, Mrs. Maloney.
你星期一并未前去探望母亲
You weren't visiting your mom on Monday.
你在佛尔布鲁克路的基地维修场外 你身在基地
You were on base.
收到了张停车罚单
You got a parking ticket outside base maintenance on Fallbrook Road.
士官 是否想再试一次
You want to try again, Staff Sergeant?
我骑摩托车去看我母亲
I took the motorcycle to see my ma.
杰斯开着我的车
Jess had my car.
几个月前 我抓到她和一个混♥蛋♥在一起
Couple months ago, I caught her with this douchebag.
那家伙在基地维修部工作
He works at base maintenance.
她说一切都结束了 真糟糕
She said it was over. Aw, man.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为何这么多弹♥药♥在调动
Why you been drawing so much ammo?
什么 你在说什么…
What? What do you...
在过去的两个月里 你一直在调弹♥药♥
Last two months, you've been drawing ammo,
在射击场签到 进行射击训练
signing in at the ranges, running your shot.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
我在训练重考
I was training for re-qual.
吉布斯
Gibbs.
她说和那个家伙一切结束了
She said it was over with that dude.
她说一切都完了
She said it was done.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
回家的路上停下来了 想帮你省点时间
Stopped on the way home. Thought I'd save you the trip.
提什
Tish?
提什
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表