剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
talk about my boy.
好吧 我就进来了 迈克
Well... I'm coming in, Mike.
我从路边的摊上买♥♥了这个新鲜的蜂蜜
I get this honey fresh from a stand on the side of the road.
嗯
Hmm.
这味道会让你惊喜不已
It'll knock your socks off.
我 我真的没听错吗
Did I, uh... did I really hear you right?
你要和他一起去
You're... going with him?
我自己也无法理解这一切
Can't make sense of it myself.
好吧 亲爱的 如果你有危险就眨两下眼
Well, you just blink twice if you're in danger, sweetheart.
你们俩好好聊聊吧
You two have fun catching up.
很高兴终于见到你 吉布斯先生
Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Gibbs.
那么 请说吧
Well, let's have it.
你就没想过打电♥话♥告诉我最新情况吗
You didn't think to call me with an update?
我一直在这里
You left. You weren't here.
我一直在这里
I was here.
我接到有关香农和凯莉的电♥话♥时
Minute I got the call about Shannon and Kelly,
我可不是说那时候我立刻登上飞机
I was on a plane.
我在这里
I was here. I ain't talking about back then.
罗伊无法来
Leroy couldn't come.
我是为了他来里
I came for him.
我知道你也在
I was here. I know you were here.
整个调查过程中你都在追着我我在这里
You were riding my ass the whole damn investigation.
是啊 然后呢
Yeah. And then what?
然后吉布斯回来 而你却逃避他
And then Gibbs came back and you skipped out on him.
你消失了 不
You disappeared. No.
不 我是离开小镇 理清思绪
No. I left town to get my head right.
而你却让那个杀我孙女的混♥蛋♥
And you let that son of a bitch
跑到墨西哥
that killed my granddaughter run off to Mexico.
你看到了吗
You see that?
他夺走了我的一切
He took everything from me.
你让他逃掉
And you let him go.
你让他逃掉
You let him go.
没那么简单
Ain't that simple.
我们在那里没有管辖权
We ain't got jurisdiction down there.
嗯
Huh.
你为什么招募Leroy加入NIS
Why'd you recruit Leroy to NIS?
男狙击手
Boy's a sniper,
不是海军警♥察♥
not a Navy cop.
他为何同意这件事
Why'd he agree to it?
他具备成为优秀特工的资质
He's got the makings of a good agent.
他需要时间疗伤
He needs time to heal,
而非枪♥械♥与徽章.
not a gun and a badge.
现在 你告诉他...
Now, you tell him the...
这份工作不能如愿
the job didn't pan out.
我无法这样做
Can't do that.
这份工作是他所渴望的
This job is what he wants.
我告诉你他需要什么
And I'm telling you what he needs!
这孩子有了不想活的想法
That boy's got a death wish! You know that!
而你却给他无数自我了结的方法And you're handing him a million ways to do himself in.
And you're handing him a million ways to do himself in.
你也想要背负这样的罪孽吗
You want that on your hands, too?
弗兰克斯探员
Agent Franks.
我们得到的最好的
The best we got."
哼
Huh.
那傻瓜克里夫·惠勒对我这么说过
That's what that moron Cliff Wheeler said to me.
哼
Huh.
真是一派胡言
What a crock.
胡说八道
What a crock.
给我们
Here we go.
放好这鸡蛋
Put the eggs on the counter.
自己拿电子控制装置
Grab yourself an ECD.
嘿 我们这里有一个史诗般的时刻
Hey, we got an epic moment out here.
科瓦尔斯基 你在那边吗
Kowalski, you back there?
不 他在保险库里
Nah, he's down in the vault.
盘点日可真难熬
Inventory days are a bitch.
哦 谢了
Oh. Thanks.
发生了什么
What's going on?
吉布斯学会检查了
Gibbs is learning how to check in evidence.
好吧 看看你
All right, look at you.
填写 我会给你一张收据
Fill it out in full, I'll get you a receipt.
确保字迹工整完整
And make sure you write legibly
否则科瓦尔斯基会揍你
or Kowalski will whup your ass.
听说阿提的事吗 对
Hear about Artie? Yeah.
我收到他退休派对的邀请
I got the invite to his retirement party
在金草原餐厅举♥行♥
down at the Golden Corral.
猜猜韦勒指定谁
Guess who Wheeler tapped
来兼任K9部门的工作
to take over K-9 ops part-time.
我兄弟
My man.
你要成为新的阿提了
You're gonna be the new Artie?
我们有K9单位吗 只有一只狗
We have a K-9 unit? It's just the one dog,
牠就是你要的
but he's all the dog you need.
那么你回到一线了 真是太好了
So you're back in the field, then. That's great.
不过 我还是负责我的证据工作
Well, I still got my evidence thing,
但 你知道的 我获得批准
but, you know, I got the go-ahead
可以根据需要外出
to be out as needed.
慢慢来 你知道的
Baby steps, you know.
确保你字迹清晰
Make sure you're writing legibly
否则我会教训你
or I'll whip your ass.
哦
Oh.
我之前见过这些
I've seen these before.
里面有玛莉·简 是吧
Mary Jane in 'em, right?
我记得几个
As I recall, a couple
小军官 几周前因这些东西
of petty officers got pinched with these things
被抓了 你能帮我们调出档案吗
a few weeks ago. Can you pull us the file?
我可以 但你得等一下
I can, but you're gonna have to wait a minute.
嘿 赫尔姆 记录在哪里
Hey, Herm, where's the log?
我刚才还在
I just had it.
就刚才而已
Just had it.
今天是清查日
Inventory day.
这是检验真本事的时候
Separates the men from the boys.
没关系 我们会回来的
It's okay, we'll come back.
嘿 如果你想知道那些人被抓的地方
Hey. If you want to know where those guys got pinched,
那是肖伍德松树商场
it was the Shorewood Pines Mall.
不客气
And you're welcome.
♪ Can I kick it ♪
♪ Can I kick it? ♪
♪ Yes, you can ♪
♪ Yes, you can ♪
♪ Can I kick it ♪
♪ Can I kick it? ♪
♪ Yes, you can ♪
♪ Yes, you can ♪
♪ Well, I'm gone ♪
♪ Well, I'm gone ♪
♪ Gone ♪
♪ Gone ♪
♪ Can I kick it ♪
♪ Can I kick it? ♪
♪ To all the people who can quest like a tribe does ♪
♪ To all the people who can quest like a tribe does ♪
♪ Before this, did you really know what life was... ♪
♪ Before this, did you really know what life was... ♪
快点
Make this quick.
商场的人我不感兴趣
Mall folk ain't my thing.
我和索耶的母亲谈过
I talked to Sawyer's mom.
她说没有已知的敌人 也没有正职
No known enemies, no known employment.
她确实提到他在这里待了很多时间
She did say he spent a crap-ton of time here.
他的买♥♥家也是
So do his buyers.
如果你吸得神志不清
If you were blitzed out of your gourd on grass,
你会在哪里游荡 美食广场还是游戏厅
where would you be loitering? Food court or arcade.
你的回答有些太快
You answered that a little too quick.
快点 走吧
Giddyup. Get out of here.
菜鸟
Probie.
跟我来
With me.
这里没有经理 这地方自己运行
There is no manager. Place runs itself.
商场保安过来说他认识索耶
Mall security came over, said he knew Sawyer.
鸡蛋就在那边
Eggs are over there.
菜鸟
Probie.
下班后我们去喝一杯
You and me need to grab a beer after work.
好啊
Okay.
这就是我之前提到的那些
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表