剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
I don't know what you know.
全都说出来吧
Say it all.
你的妻子目击了一名海军陆战队员
Your wife witnessed the murder of a Marine
在奥申赛德的加油站被谋杀
at a gas station in Oceanside.
她指认了凶手佩德罗·赫南德斯
She ID'd the triggerman, Pedro Hernandez,
一个为墨西哥贩毒集团工作的毒枭
drug dealer working for a Mexican cartel.
她的口供让我们有足够的证据逮捕他
Her account gave us enough to arrest him.
但我们找不到他
But we couldn't find him.
而你们没有保护好她
And you didn't protect her.
我们派了特工守护她
We had an agent assigned to her.
米切尔 他在前往安全屋的路上
Mitchell. He was hit with a head shot
头部中弹
on the way to the safe house.
当场死亡
Died instantly.
然后呢
And what?
你的妻子和女儿… 说出她们的名字
And your wife and daughter... Say their names.
说出她们的名字
Say their names.
香农和凯莉在车祸中丧生
Shannon and Kelly died in the crash.
你知道是他吗
You know it was him?
是赫尔南德斯 他亲自开的枪
Hernandez? He took the shot himself?
对 是他
Yeah, it was him.
我们一周前就锁定了他 追踪到墨西哥
We got a bead on him a week ago, we tracked him to Mexico.
这些人 一过边界…
These guys, when they cross the border...
情况就变得复杂
it gets complicated.
我们失去了他的踪迹
We lost him.
慢慢来 军士
Take your time, Gunny.
前门见
Meet you out front.
他在哪里
Where is he?
告诉过你了 我们失去了他的踪迹
Told you we lost him.
不 你说过事情很复杂
No, you said it was complicated.
没错 你们是被那些繁文缛节给搞丢的
And yeah, you lost him in the red tape BS
两个政♥府♥和一个贩毒集团之间的官僚作风
between two governments and a cartel.
但你手上有他认识的人档案
But you got a file on people he knows,
他常去的地方档案 对吧
places he goes, don't you?
他在哪里
Where is he?
你知道我知道的一切 军士
You know everything I know, Gunny.
我在前面等你
Meet you out front.
来吧
Come on.
这就对了
There you go.
天啊
Oh, geez.
我得走了
I got to go.
你待在这里
You stay here.
无名氏
Jane Doe.
她是谁 为何会和走私客在一起
Who is she, what was she doing out with the coyotes,
是谁杀她 为什么
who killed her and why?
我刚和汤哥博士谈过
I just talked to Dr. Tango.
他说她大概八十出头
He puts her in her early 80s.
他说我们在走私客还没来得及伤害她时就介入了
Says we intervened right before the coyotes could do any damage.
他快做完尸检了
He's almost done with the autopsy.
有和警长联络吗
Check in with the sheriff?
还有当地警局
And the local PDs.
没有人报过失踪人口
No one had a missing person
符合这个描述
matching that description.
我等着和阳光海岸养老院通话
I'm on hold with Sunny Shores Assisted Living.
离基地不远
It's not that far from base.
也许她从那里走失了
Maybe she wandered off from there
还没人发现 - 你认为
and no one noticed yet? - You think
一位八十岁的老太太穿着睡衣走进基地
an 80-year-old woman walked onto base
竟然没人注意到 - 我的意思是
in a nightgown - without anybody noticing? - I mean,
有很多地方围栏是坏的
there's plenty of places the fences are down.
而且没人会在意老人
Plus, no one pays attention to old people.
社会的盲点
Societal blind spot.
我痛恨这个社会的其中一个原因
One of the reasons I hate society.
我迟到了 知道了 老板
I'm late. I know, boss.
那只小鸟怎么样了
How's the bird?
什么小鸟
What bird?
那只小鸟飞进了菜鸟的地方
Bird flew into probie's place,
撞到墙
hit his head on the wall.
它熬过了一晚
He survived the night,
不过它食欲不佳 也不飞
but he's not eating great and he's not trying to fly.
可能是翅膀受伤了
He might have hurt his wing.
你给小鸟取了什么名字
What did you name him?
你试过把小鸟放在阴暗的地方吗
You try keeping him somewhere dark?
它们会因为压力死掉 你知道吗 你得
They can die of stress, you know. You got to
找些热的东西 放在它旁边 保持温暖
get something hot, set it next to him, keep him warm,
不要太热 否则它们会... - 法兰克特工
but not too hot, 'cause they get... MARY JO: Agent Franks?
好吧 最后一次见到她是在哪里 我们家
Okay, where did - you last see her? - Our home.
梅多拉克附近的警员宿舍
Officer housing off Meadowlark.
我得吃药才能入睡 她一定是走失了
I have to take a pill to sleep, she must have wandered off.
我今天早上训练回家时 她就不见了
I got home from training this morning and she was gone.
拜托 她得了痴呆症 我们得找到她
Please, she has dementia, so we really need to find her.
她是你母亲 对吧
And she's your mother, you said?
啊,是岳母 - 我的母亲
Uh, mother-in-law. - My mother.
她穿了什么衣服
What was she wearing?
她平时穿睡衣
She sleeps in a nightgown,
我猜她穿的是那件黄色的
so I think she was wearing her yellow one.
她的名字是艾丽斯·格伦
Her name is Alice Glenn.
我们可以...我们可以组织搜救队吗
Could we... could we form a search party?
她不太好 不能让她独自待在外面
She's not well. She can't be out there alone.
我真不敢相信她就这样不见了
I just can't believe she's gone.
艾丽斯一直住在自己家里
Alice was living on her own.
她在基地附近有自己的房♥子 可是...
She had her own house near base, but...
她突然...
...then, she just...
她开始迷糊 忘东忘西
She was getting confused, forgetting things.
那不是她 我的母亲从不会忘事
It wasn't like her. My mother never forgot anything.
我们担心她一个人住会受伤
We were worried about her getting hurt
她一个人住 我们很担心
living on her own.
我们把她接来跟我们住
We brought her here to stay with us.
那是六个月前的事了
That was six months ago.
虽然我们空间不多 但我们已经竭尽所能了
We don't have much room, but we did what we could.
我们也清楚
And we know that
这违反了住宿规定
that's against housing regulations,
但我们真的无法把她送进养老院
but we just couldn't put her in a home.
毕竟 她照顾了
I mean, she took such good care
周围每一个人-
of everyone around her--
每个人--这么多年
everyone-- for so many years,
我们只想要回报她同样的关怀
and we just wanted to do the same for her.
我知道会报告这违规行为
I understand the infraction will be reported.
指挥官 我认为没必要这么做
I don't see a need for that, Commander.
雪佛兰·印帕拉
Chevy Impala?
她非常喜欢那辆车
She loved that car.
我们得把它锁在车♥库♥里
We had to keep it locked up in the garage
因为她会开车离开
because she would drive off,
去寻找大自然
looking for nature,
找些东西画
something to draw, and then...
结果迷路了
she'd get herself lost.
我们在她附近找到她的钱包 她通常会带钱包吗
We found her purse near her. Did she usually carry a wallet?
这几个月来 她总是带着
The last few months, always.
医生说这是她衰退的一部分
Doctor said it was part of her decline.
她总是担心有人会偷她的钱
She was paranoid that someone was gonna steal her money,
所以把钱带在身边
so she kept it with her.
但其实也不多 从来不超过
But it wasn't much, it was never more
100块
than a hundreddollars.
她的钱包不见了
Her wallet was gone?
为了这个 他们就把她杀了
They killed her over that?
不幸的是 指挥官
Unfortunately, Commander,
人们对生命的价值
there's no rhyme or reason
往往无法理解 毫无道理可言
to what people think a life is worth.
死因是头部遭受钝器重创
Cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head.
手臂上有急性挫伤
Acute contusions on the arm here.
是被推下坡时造成的吗
From when she was pushed down the embankment?
不是 头部重击之前 她曾遭到用力抓住或推攘
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表