剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
他的母亲琳达 是我的挚友
His mother Linda was a dear friend.
她过世后 我...
After she passed, I...
我一直努力保持与卡麦伦的联♥系♥
I tried to make a point to stay in Cameron's life.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我被叫来进行关于卡麦伦·里德的面谈
I got called in for an interview about Cameron Reid.
我是他的朋友
I'm a friend of his.
你叫什么名字? - 尼古拉斯·巴恩斯
What's your name? - Nicholas Barnes.
尼克
Nick.
你来得真早
There you are. You're early.
介意等一下吗?
You mind waiting?
不介意
No.
太好了 填一下这个表
Great. Fill this out,
坐那里 会有人来找你
have a seat over there, and someone will be with you.
我认识他时 他刚从服役回来
He was just back from being deployed when I met him,
我们会一起出去 然后...
and we would go out, and...
他总是那么搞笑
he was so hilarious.
但有时候 他会突然
But sometimes, he just
封闭自己
shut down,
甚至会哭
cried even.
他说他在想科威特的情况
He said he was thinking about how things were in Kuwait.
就像他莫名其妙地在挑衅我
It was like he was calling me out for no reason.
彷佛他想让我打他一样
It was like he wanted me to hit him.
他总是记得我的生日
He always remembered my birthday.
真是个好心人
Such a kind heart.
我告诉他 不管他是...
I told him it didn't matter if he was a...
海军陆战队还是水管工
Marine or a plumber,
他的母亲一定会为他感到骄傲
his mother would've been proud.
但我想他并没听进去
But I don't think he heard me.
卢克·弗莱彻?是的
Luke Fletcher? Yeah.
和我一起来
With me.
我和你的受害人并无直接接触
Well, I didn't have any direct contact with your victim,
但你们办公室有个人打过电♥话♥
but someone from your office called,
说他在他的柜台上发现了我们的传♥单♥
and they said they found our flier on his counter.
我们做了很多外展工作
We've been doing a lot of outreach.
他不喜欢谈论这些
He didn't like to talk about it,
但我想 因为你的父亲是那么...
but I think with your dad being so...
你怎么可能活得像他那样?
How could you ever live up to that?
你打算告诉将军 我打了他的孩子吗?
Are you gonna tell the general that I punched his kid?
我知道我不应该打他
I knew I shouldn't have hit him.
人们在议论他
People talk about him.
我知道他可能有其他的问题
I knew he probably had, like, other stuff going on.
我想他从来没有觉得
I don't think he ever felt like
自己能和我真正地谈心
he could tell me anything on a real level.
如果他抑郁了 我希望他能觉得可以来找我
If he was depressed, I wish he would've felt like he could come to me.
或许我们可以设立某种直接联♥系♥的渠道
Maybe we could set up some sort of direct line between you--
你们的案件和我们的支持小组
Well, your cases and our support groups.
大多数人都觉得自己没问题
Most people, they think they're okay.
他们把事情埋得很深 然后试图遗忘
They bury things deep, and they try to forget.
他们甚至没意识到谈谈心有多大的帮助
They don't even realize how much talking can help.
我知道对我来说帮了不少
I know it did for me.
尼古拉斯·巴恩斯?
Nicholas Barnes?
这边请
Come this way, please.
特别探员法兰克 很高兴见到你
Special Agent Franks. Nice to meet you.
别紧张 我们只是来收集些资料
No need to be nervous. We're just gathering some info.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
有什么问题 孩子?
Is there a problem, son?
我改主意了 - 哦
I changed my mind. - Whoa.
我们总是把门锁好
We keep them doors locked.
尼克·巴恩斯 看来你可能有些话
Nick Barnes, seems like you might have something
要告诉我 关于我的案件 对吗?
to tell me about my case, is that right?
你看我怎么说的?
See what I did there?
我问你 你没回答
I asked you about it, you didn't answer.
所以如果你走出这里 带着一些有用的信息
So if you walk out of here with something relevant,
而我回头发现了
and I turn around and I find out about it,
那…那就是妨碍司法公正
well, that... that is obstruction of justice.
所以 不如你我坐下来聊一聊吧
So, why don't you and I sit down and we have ourselves a little chat.
我不是想逃跑 - 真的?
I wasn't trying to run away. - Really?
他说你是 他通常不会说谎
He told me you were. He usually doesn't lie.
我喜欢法兰克把她弄进来
I love it when Franks takes her in.
这就像是“好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥”
It's like "good cop, bad cop,"
但反过来 正如你意料之外的
but in the opposite way that you'd expect.
她是坏警♥察♥ 是吧? - 哦 是的
She's the bad cop, huh? - Oh, yeah.
尼克·巴恩斯
Nick Barnes.
说你是卡麦伦的好朋友
Says you're a good friend of Cameron's,
从小学就认识
you met in grade school,
上次见面是在星期一晚上 在他家
and the last time you saw him was Monday night at his apartment.
那是他死前两天
That was two days before he died.
我那天去他那儿闲聊
I went over there to hang out.
你们当时在干什么?喝酒 看电视?
You were what? Drinking, watching TV?
是的
Yeah.
你还记得告诉他 你要带着枪回来吗?
You remember telling him you were gonna come back with a gun?
记得
Yeah.
那栋楼的墙壁似乎很薄
The walls in that building are super thin, apparently.
孩子 把心里的话说出来 是唯一能让事情变好的方法
Son, getting this off your chest is the only thing gonna make it better.
告诉我们发生了什么事吧
Why don't you tell us what happened.
来了 这就是无声的过程
Here we go. This is silent treatment.
进入大爆♥炸♥!
Into the big bang!
好吧 我不玩了
'Kay, I'm done.
换种方式弄清楚吧
Let's get the info another way.
再加上「妨碍」这个罪名
Let's add "obstruction" to whatever you did.
我什么都没做 - 那到底发生了什么 老兄?
I didn't do anything. - Then what happened, man?
他叫我过去闲聊 我就去了
He asked me to come hang out, so I did.
他说他很快就要去索马里了
He said he was gonna be leaving for Somalia soon.
他不想去
He didn't want to go.
为何?
Why?
因为他以为会像科威特 或者更糟
Because he thought it was gonna be like Kuwait, or worse.
他想买♥♥我的枪
He asked to buy my gun.
我很困惑 因为我知道
I was confused because I knew
海军陆战队会为他准备一支枪去索马里
the Marines would give him one for Somalia.
但他说他需要那把枪 放在自己家里
But he said he wanted it for his place,
在他离开之前
for before he left.
他说大楼里有些人被抢了
He said some people in the building got robbed.
所以我告诉他 我会带着枪回来给他
So I told him I'd come back with it.
你的枪?
Your gun?
那晚我把枪带给了他
I brought it to him that night.
他给了我200块
He gave me 200 for it.
我不相信那个抢劫的故事
I didn't believe the thing about people getting robbed,
我当时想要现金 我准备去赌一把
but I wanted the cash. I was gonna go gambling.
那是你最后一次见到他?
And that was the last time you saw him?
嗯?
Hmm?
我把枪给他 然后我就去拉斯维加斯
I gave him the gun, and I left for Vegas.
我觉得他有点不对劲
I could tell he was off.
我不该把枪给他的
I shouldn't have given it to him.
如果我没给他那把枪 他不可能做出那种事
He wouldn't have been able to do it if I didn't give him that gun.
你相信他?
You believe him?
是的
Yeah.
小子说的话有根有据
Kid's story checks.
他在拉斯维加斯的时候 卡麦伦·里德被枪杀
He was in Vegas when Cameron Reid was shot.
枪上的其他指纹是他的
The other prints on the weapon were his.
如果你有任何能显示
If you have anything that could suggest
这里有不对劲的证据 像是什么
foul play here, like, anything
如果有任何... - 我们已经和附近
that we could still... - We talked to everybody
一百英里范围内的人交谈过了
within a hundred-mile radius of this thing.
没有什么不对劲的
There ain't no foul play.
将军不会接受这种说法
Well, the general won't accept it.
他的独子宁愿自杀也不去索马里?
His only son decides he'd rather kill himself than deploy to Somalia?
这比那更严重 克里夫
It's bigger than that, Cliff.
长官 我相信我已经了解过您的儿子了
Sir, I believe I've gotten to know your son.
对他有了不少了解
Gotten to know quite a bit about him.
我知道他有敏锐的幽默感
I know he had a keen sense of humor.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表