剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
She said, "Stay away from it."
当然 那时我执意要抓住那条蛇
Of course, then I was adamant I was gonna catch the thing.
我尝试去抓它
I would try grabbing it,
但它每次都从我手中溜走
but it would slip through my hands every time.
直到有一天 我走出去
Then one day, I go out,
发现它已经死了
and it's lying there dead.
一只土狼把它的皮剥得干干净净
Coyote just ripped the skin clean off.
只剩下骨头
And the bones.
那些骨头像一排牙齿一样对着我微笑
They were smiling at me like a row of teeth.
我唯一想到的是…
All I could think was...
那条蛇根本没有被诅咒
...that snake wasn't cursed.
它只是一堆骨头
It was just a pile of bones
像我们一样 竭力生存
trying to get by like the rest of us.
你对这有什么想法吗
You got any thoughts on that?
关于那条蛇
The snake?
这些骨头
These bones?
它们在这里做什么
What the hell they're doing here?
特别探员 勒罗伊·杰斯罗·吉布斯
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
LaLa
Lala.
那么 你是在我小组里
So, you're on my squad, then?
不 是你在我的小组
Nope. You're on mine.
小心点 海军陆战队员
Just watch your step, Marine.
现场已经污染得够多了
Scene's already been contaminated enough.
梅兰妮·休伊特 33岁
Melanie Hewitt, 33.
丈夫是中士兰斯·休伊特
Husband was Sergeant Lance Hewitt,
在九个月前的科威特战斗中阵亡
KIA in Kuwait nine months ago.
火灾始于炉子中
Fire started in the stove.
你不会吧
You don't say?
你知道 幸好你来得这么早
You know, good thing you got here so early
才能发现这一点
to figure that out.
这不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
我好像嗅到了丙酮的味道
I thought I caught a whiff of acetone,
所以我稍微挖掘了一下
so I did a little digging,
然后我找到了这个
and I found this.
这是一瓶大瓶的指甲油去除剂
It's from a big-ass bottle of nail polish remover.
这一定是个极好的助燃剂
Must have made for quite the accelerant.
唐戈医生想让我们把她清理掉
Doc Tango wants us to get her clear.
搬开
Rando.
好的
Okay.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, man?
良好的开始
Good start.
看到这样的尸体
Seeing a body like that,
不管你在战争中看到什么
don't matter what you saw in war.
这就是战争
That's war.
我不知道为什么 但在家里看到却大不同
I don't know why, but it's different seeing it at home.
你做得很好 菜鸟
You're doing fine, probie.
这是什么
What is this?
我也不知道
Hell if I know.
她的房♥子里一定有数十个这种东西
Must have been dozens of them things in her house,
形状和大小各异
all shapes and sizes.
有没有想过这位梅兰妮·休伊特在搞什么
Any idea what this, uh, Melanie Hewitt was into?
我想可以安全地说 她周日不会去教堂
I think it's safe to say it wasn't church on Sundays.
你在想撒旦的事
You're thinking satanic?
我在想有谁想要她死
I'm thinking somebody wanted her dead.
见鬼 也许是魔鬼告诉他们去买♥♥一船的
Hell, maybe the devil told 'em to go buy a boatload
助燃剂来烧她
of accelerant to burn her up.
这是你的理论
That's your theory?
直到有更多信息 这是我们现在有的
That's what we got till we got more.
慢着 迈克
Not so fast, Mike.
你的新小子表现如何
How'd your boy do out there?
谁 吉布斯
Who, Gibbs?
很好 像池塘里的鸭子
Did great. Duck on a pond.
他和兰迪去跟受害者的祖母交谈
He and Randy are headed to talk
他们正往着那去
to the vic's grandma right now.
如果他不合格
If he is not up to snuff,
我希望你给我保证会放他走
I want your word you're gonna cut him loose.
没问题 但你不用担心吉布斯
Sure thing. But you ain't got to worry about Gibbs.
他有能力 他也疯狂
He's capable. He's crazy.
哦 别这样 他可不是...
Oh, stop. He ain't...
他心理评估没过
He failed his psych eval.
这才是疯狂的定义
That is the definition of crazy.
如果我的妻子和女儿被谋杀
And if my wife and daughter were murdered,
我也会疯狂
I would be crazy, too.
我们已经讨论过这个 克利夫
We've been over this, Cliff.
那个测试的新版本
The new version of that test is
就如同两美元的手表一般不可靠
about as dependable as a two-dollar watch.
提升标准是有原因的
Standards were raised for a reason.
班尼竟然在舔那些该死的尸体
Benny was licking the damn bodies.
迈克 你让我们两个都陷入困境
Mike, you've got us both out on a limb here.
为了什么
And for what?
你为何要把这个家伙引进来
Why'd you make it your business to bring this guy in?
如果吉布斯特工对一具尸体进行舌吻
If Agent Gibbs tongue-bathes even one corpse,
我们就会给他遣散令
we'll give him his walking papers.
你可以放心
You got my word.
整个家庭都有黑暗的一面 嗯
Whole family's got a dark side, huh?
五芒星
Pentagram.
那外面的可不是五芒星
That ain't no pentagram out there.
我也不是什么魔鬼崇拜者
And I ain't no devil worshipper.
我孙女也不是
And neither was my granddaughter.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我表达不当
I misspoke.
事实是 当我第一次看到那些东西时
Truth is, when I saw those things for the first time,
我还想自己给它们泼圣水
I thought about splashing them with holy water myself.
那究竟是什么
What exactly are they?
艺术 愚蠢
Art, stupid.
或许不是你的爱好
Might not be your cup of tea,
但那是我宝贝的热情 而且...
but that was my baby's passion, and...
我为她感到骄傲
I was so proud of her.
她读了一本关于一些古老亚洲人的书籍
She read a book on some ancient Asians
那些人为了保护建造了这些图腾
that built those totems for protection.
她还带了一些来给我
And she brought a few here to me.
她说:“奶奶 这会保护你 ”
She said, "Grandma, they'll keep you safe."
它们对她帮助不大
Lot of good they did her.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
打架了
Get into a fight?
应该把那个戒指摘掉
Should take off that ring.
肿胀会影响你的血液循环
The swelling, it'll cut off your circulation.
没事的 我很好
It's fine. I'm okay.
我曾经是一名护士
I used to be an RN.
相信我 趁还能的时候把它摘下来
Trust me, take it off while you still can.
你的妻子 她会理解的
Your wife, she'll understand.
这些都是梅兰妮的吗
Those are all of M-Melanie?
是的 我的梅莉
Yeah. My Mellie.
她喜爱用手工作
She loved working with her hands.
我从她还是婴儿时期就抚养她
I raised her since she was a baby.
是的
Yeah.
那是母亲节
That was Mother's Day.
我仍然记得她
I still remember her
冲进那扇门 给我惊喜
bursting through that door to give it to me.
她丈夫去世后
After her husband died,
她迷失了方向
she lost her way.
笑脸
Smiley face.
不 凯莉 别这样
No, Kelly, don't you do it.
你千万别这么做
Don't you dare.
然后有个低贱之徒让她染上了
Then some lowlife got her hooked
那种 呃 冰♥毒♥
into that, uh, methamphetamine.
你想知道
You want to know who burned down
谁放火烧了
my baby's house?
我宝贝的家吗
You find that son of a bitch.
你找到那个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表