剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
幽默感十足
She's got a great sense of humor.
是老师
She's-she's a teacher.
我觉得你会喜欢她
Um, I think you'd really like her.
呃…
I'm, uh...
也许吧 也许不会 收到
Yeah, maybe, maybe not. Copy.
所以 这…
So, it doesn't...
这是怎么回事?
The heck is this?
菲尔让你在外面等?
Phil has you waiting out here?
拜托 菲尔
Come on, Phil.
这招可不高明啊
Oh, come on-- It's not even a good sign, Phil.
别闹了!
Come on!
菲尔!
Hey, Phil!
你到底在搞什么鬼?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我只是摆了几张椅子 这是你的主意啊
I put out chairs. It was your idea.
不 这是麦可·法兰克的主意 而且是个好主意
No, it was Michael Franks' idea, and it was a good one.
可你却在滥用它 菲尔
Why are you abusing it, Phil?
还挂了个「午餐中」的牌子?
Saying that we're out to lunch?
我们早就吃过了!
We both already ate.
我怎么知道你们是不是去吃了第二顿?
Well, how do I know you weren't out having a second lunch?
我去烟酒枪炮局
I was at the ATF!
我们不是来找碴的
Hey, we don't mean to bother you.
只是想看看你这里 有没有卡麦伦·瑞德案的资料
We're just looking for any supporting docs you have on the Cameron Reid case.
我就是为了这事才去烟酒枪炮局的
Yeah, that's why I was down at the ATF.
凶器是登记在卡麦伦名下的吗?
Weapon was registered to Cameron?
还不清楚 我已经提出查询
No clue. I put in a request to find out.
面对面施压 烟酒枪炮局办事才会快点
The ATF moves quicker if you pressure them in person.
不过我稍微施了点压
But I was able to turn the screws a little bit,
他们保证 让我们两周内拿到注册文件
and I got them to guarantee they would get us the registration in two weeks.
对我 他们办得更快
They do it faster for me.
武器呢?
What about the weapon?
目前找到两组指纹
Two sets of prints so far,
一组属于受害者 另一组不明
one from your victim, one unknown.
哦?不明指纹 嗯?
Really? One unknown, huh?
告诉你一声 火♥药♥残迹测试结果是阴性
And, uh, just so you know, the GSR test came back negative.
他的手上没有枪痕?
There was no gunshot residue on his hand?
没有
No.
不过 统计数据显示这不罕见
If you track the stats, though, that's not uncommon.
已知的自杀案件中 有一半都没检测到残留物
In half the cases of known suicides, we don't find residue.
没有火♥药♥残迹 也不代表有问题
No. No GSR, no problem.
你的受害者还是有可能扣下扳机
Your victim still could've pulled the trigger.
但也有可能他没这么做
But there's a chance he didn't.
没有残留 不代表一无所获 邻居也没看到什么
No residue don't mean nothing. Neighbors didn't see nothing.
只听到枪声 没发现外力闯入
All they heard was a bang. No forced entry.
目前看来还是自杀
Everything still pointing to suicide.
但枪上还有另一组指纹
Uh, there was also another set of prints on the weapon.
卡麦伦眼角的瘀伤是新伤 对吧?
I mean, the bruising on Cameron's eye was recent, right?
有人对他怒不可遏 说不定这个人
Somebody was angry enough to punch him.
不只想揍他 还要他的命
Could be same guy was mad enough to kill him.
嗯
Mmm.
那是最后一片科瓦斯基的酸面包?
Is that the last slice of Kowalski's sourdough?
没错
Yes.
可恶 玛莉乔
Damn it, Mary Jo.
这家伙还有什么线索?
What else do we know about this guy?
谁?
Who?
我们的受害者 兰迪
Our victim, Randy.
哦 我拿到了警方的邻居口供
Oh, I got the neighbors' statement from the police.
没什么用
No help there.
嘿 等下
Hey, Sure-foot.
你这张表填错了
You filled this out wrong.
不会吧?资料都在啊
Nah, it's all there.
是没错 但你写得鬼画符一样
Yeah, is it legible?
看起来像是得病的鸡写的 你可是这里的头头
Looks like it was done by a chicken with some kind of disease.
该以身作则才对
Hey, you're the man in charge here.
拿出点样子来
You should be setting an example for these kids.
行吧
Come on.
回到卡麦伦·瑞德
Back to Cameron Reid.
几个月前 他正带队准备前往索马里
Few months ago, he was prepping his team for deployment in Somalia.
之前他参加过沙漠风暴行动
He already saw some action in Desert Storm.
拿过几个表彰 但从报告来看 有些水分
He got some commendations that weren't necessarily warranted based on the report.
你觉得是他老爸在背后牵线搭桥
You think his dad was pulling strings to get him recognized?
这恐怕会让某些人火冒三丈
That could make somebody very angry.
没错 不过...
Yeah, but...
玛丽·乔 咖啡没了
Mary Jo, coffee's off.
等一下 长官
Hang on a minute, sir.
什么?
What?
这咖啡难喝得要命
Coffee tastes like crap.
提许来电 她说你的靴子没救了
Tish called. She said your boots are a lost cause.
法兰克
Franks.
将军要你明早第一件事就去他办公室报告
General wants you in his office first thing tomorrow for a briefing.
我还没准备好 克里夫 帮我拖住他
I ain't ready to brief him, Cliff. You got to stall him for me.
不行 8:00准时到 别迟到
Yeah, I can't. 08:00. And don't be late.
没压力哦
No pressure.
这家伙还有什么线索?
What else do we know about this guy?
你指将军?- 不 死者 兰迪
The general? - No, the victim, Randy.
哦 嗯...我查到他打架的事
Oh, um... I tracked down some info on the fight he was in.
上周六 海滩上发生的
Happened last Saturday down on the beach.
宪兵赶到 可一看
MPs showed up, but when they realized
卡麦伦的父亲是谁 就没再写报告了
who Cameron's father was, they didn't write him up.
那跟他打架的那人呢?
What about the guy he was fighting with?
整件事不了了之 名字都没留下
And the whole thing was dropped. They never got a name.
老大 你真的觉得这不是自杀?
Boss, you really thinking this wasn't a suicide?
我打算回犯罪现场再查一遍
I'm thinking I'm gonna go back to the crime scene and give it another look.
这个交给科瓦斯基吧
Give that to Kowalski, will ya?
梅森 赶快回家 别让妈出门
MASON Get to the house. Keep Ma inside.
这只是个误会
This? It's a mistake.
我会摆平的
I'm gonna fix it.
我沿着溪边找了一路
I rode all the way down to the creek.
连个影子都没见着
Couldn't find no sign of them.
你到底有没有仔细找 还是只是像疯子一样乱跑?
Did you actually stop and look or just clop around like a madman?
他们不可能翻过那道栅栏
There ain't no way they hopped that fence.
得动动脑子 仔细推理
Got to use your powers of deduction.
哦!找到了
Oh! There they are. I see them.
三只牛加一头小牛 就在溪边
All three plus the calf, right by the creek.
你刚才肯定骑马经过了
Probably rode right past them.
怎么回事?
What?
从后门进屋
Get to the house round back.
别让妈出来 - 驾!
Keep Ma inside. - Yah!
第一封通知被退回
First notice was mailed back.
退回寄件人
Return to sender.
啊 恐怕你搞错地址了
Ah, I guess you got the wrong house.
不 地址没错
No, the address is right.
你得证明
You need to prove it.
你总得拿出写着我名字的东西吧?
Don't you? You got something with my name on it.
拿来给我看看
Come on, let's see it.
你被正式征召入伍
You're hereby ordered for induction into the armed forces.
要是你没听明白 意思是...你被征召入伍了
In case the words aren't clear to you, it means you've been drafted.
名字就写在最上面...麦可·亚伦·法兰克
Name's right up top. Michael Aaron Franks.
给我看看 - 别管它
Let me see it. - Don't worry about it.
我听见他念我的名字我要看看 - 我说了 别管它
I heard him say my name. I want to see it. - I said don't worry about it.
梅森 我要怎么跟妈说?
Mason, wh-what am I gonna tell Mom?
什么都不用说 我会处理的
You're gonna say nothing because I'm gonna fix it.
嘿 看看我
Hey, hey, look at me.
这只是个错误
This? It's a mistake.
我会解决的 - 怎么解决?
And I'm gonna fix it. - How?
我会想办法
I'll figure something out.
什么? - 他们不会把你送去越南
What? - They are not sending you to Vietnam.
听到了吗?
You hear?
你...你是警♥察♥吗?
A-Are you a cop?
联邦探员 需要帮忙?
Federal agent. Can I help you?
我听见你进来了
I heard you come in.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表