剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
它让我彻夜难眠
It kept me up.
一个声音
A voice.
一声尖叫
A scream.
那种你感受到的 而不是听到的尖叫
The kind you feel instead of hear.
我内心的直觉...
My gut...
它要我停下来
It wanted me to stop.
我告诉自己一切都会没事的
I told myself everything would be okay.
就像我告诉她一样
Same as I told her.
也告诉她
And her.
我爱你
I love you.
不用送我到门口
Don't walk me to the door.
我知道你不喜欢看着我开车离开
I know you hate watching me drive off.
我的直觉越来越强烈地尖叫着
My gut screamed louder.
它恳求我停下来
It begged me to stop.
它说如果我开走 就再也见不到她们
It said if I drove off,
就再也见不到她们
I'd never see them again.
但我还是踩下油门
I hit the gas anyway.
我开走了
And I drove away.
我离开了她们
I drove away from them.
这让我失去一切
It cost me everything.
我告诉自己永远不会再犯同样的错误
I told myself I'd never make the same mistake again.
但旧习难改
But old habits die hard.
法兰克斯让我带这个给你
Franks said to bring you this.
我还是没办法在嘈杂中听清内心的声音
I still didn't know how to listen over all the noise.
我还是无法面对真♥相♥
I still couldn't face the truth,
而真♥相♥一如既往
and the truth was the same then as always.
我内心尖叫得越大声
The louder my gut screams,
等待的怪物也就越可怕
the bigger the monster that's lying in wait.
梅兰妮·休伊特的谋杀案被火灾掩盖了
Melanie Hewitt's murder was covered up by the fire.
你对狙击手现在公开现身
Can you comment on the fact that the sniper is now
有什么评论吗
announcing himself out in the open?
警长办公室什么时候
When will the Sheriff's Department
会再发表声明
issue another statement?
他们已经跟你说过话吗
They talked to you once already?
你不是和警长一起的
You're not with the sheriff?
老板 你是谁的人
Boss man. Who are you with?
狙击手的藏身处是一间对面的酒店房♥间
Sniper's hide is a hotel room across the way.
蓝迪和吉布斯在那里搜集证据
Randy and Gibbs are sweeping it for evidence.
你确定是同一个人吗
Sure it's the same guy?
一周内两个毫不相关的狙击手
Two unrelated snipers in one week?
那混♥蛋♥直接朝篝火派对开枪
Bastard shot right into the middle of a bonfire party.
三人死亡 全是平民
Three dead, all civilians.
警长会先发制人
Sheriff will pull rank,
但我们在休伊特案件上做了那么多
but with all we did on the Hewitt case,
很有可能会有联合调查
there's a good chance we'll get a joint investigation.
《论♥坛♥报》给狙击手取了个名字
Tribune gave the sniper a name.
他们叫他“沙人”
They're calling him "Sandman."
因为这是在海滩上发生的 夜晚 懂吗
Because it happened on the beach at night. Get it?
听起来相当聪明 肯定会流行起来
It's clever as hell,
and it's gonna catch on.
你一定是开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
别想什么联合调查
Forget about your joint investigation.
他们在组建一个项目小组
They're starting up a task force.
克利夫 赶快去把我们拉进去 拉进去
Shuffle on over there, Cliff, and get us on it. Get us on?
没有人知道NIS到底是什么意思
No one knows what the hell NIS even stands for.
好吧 等等 迈克
All right. Wait, wait, Mike.
他们会拿走休伊特的卷宗
They're gonna take the Hewitt files,
然后把门关在我们面前
and they're gonna shut the door in our face.
我说「好吧」 不 听我说
I said, "All right." No. Listen to me.
这一切都是从基地开始的 迈克
This started on base, Mike.
明白吗 区域指挥官会拿我来开刀
Okay? Regional's gonna string me up
除非我们能赢这一场
unless we get a win here.
让我去拿点证词
Why don't you let me go get some statements
在他们把我踢出海滩之前
before they kick my ass off the beach.
先生们
Gentlemen.
你们看到了吗 是的
You seeing this? Yep.
克利夫·惠勒 NIS
Cliff Wheeler, NIS.
负责特别探员
Special agent in charge.
唐戈医生
Dr. Tango?
帮我拉一下拉链 好吗
Give me a hand with that zipper, will you?
这里卡满了沙子
It's all jammed up with sand.
他们那边在组建项目小组
They're starting up a task force out there.
你能快点吗
You mind talking fast?
这是个没证据的理论:
Unsubstantiated theory:
额头上的那一枪是先开的
The forehead shot came first.
大家开始逃跑
Everyone starts running,
胸部成了他能够打到的最清晰的目标
so center mass was the cleanest shot
对于后面两个来说
he could get for these second two.
子弹穿透他们的身体
Bullets went through and through.
所有三颗子弹都被找到了 并送去鉴识科
All three were recovered and couriered to Forensics.
关于狙击手的作案手法呢
What about the shooter's M.O.?
法兰克斯说你们的新手是个狙击手
Franks says your new kid was a sniper.
他应该有一些见解吧
He must be shedding some light.
他...嗯
He's... (chuckles) Yeah.
坚定的看法
Staunch opinions.
不过 你知道的 他像是
But, you know, he's like,
「生气了 打个架 继续前进 」
"Get mad, duke it out, move on."
听起来跟你挺像
Sounds like you.
抱歉 女士 这个区域需要清空
Excuse me, miss, we need this area clear.
我只是帮他处理这个
I'm just helping him with this.
你是法医办公室的吗
You with the Coroner's Office?
不是 我是NIS的
No. I'm NIS.
所有无关人员必须离开封锁区域
All nonessential personnel need to leave the cordoned area.
只让我...
J-Just let me...
嘿 嘿 放手 放手
Hey. Hey. Get off. Get off!
嘿 冷静点
Hey, take it easy.
我们现在接管 女士
We've got it from here, miss.
你知道吗
You know what?
我希望你们这些人这几天都被沙子困扰
I hope you all have sand caught in your junk for days.
当然不包括你 唐戈医生 但其他人都是
Not you, Dr. Tango, but the rest of you.
项目小组要接管休伊特案件了
So, the task force is taking the Hewitt case files, then?
是的 但他们不能阻止我们继续调查
Yeah, but they can't stop us from doing our own digging.
天啊 我从酒店那里唯一得到的
For crying out loud. The only thing I got
线索就是他有棕色的头发
from the hotel is that he had brown hair
并且用现金支付
and paid in cash.
这有什么用
The hell is that?
我的白板在哪
Where's my board at?
被野生动物管理局拿走了
It got swiped by the Game Warden's Office.
我从食堂偷来这块板子
I lifted this one from the mess hall.
你是想告诉我
You're trying to tell me
我自己花钱在办公用品店
the board that I went to Office Depot
买♥♥的白板 现在上面
and bought with my own money's now got
有树袋熊
koala bears on it?
这个区域根本没有树袋熊 迈克
There are no koala bears in this area, Mike.
重点不是熊
It's not about the bears.
树袋熊根本不是熊
Koalas aren't actually even bears.
该死的 玛丽·乔!
Damn it, Mary Jo!
不客气 亲爱的
You're welcome, honey.
你复♥制♥休伊特档案给项目组的时候
When you make that copy of the Hewitt file
动作应该跟现在一样慢
for the task force, that's about as fast
明白吗 别比这更快
as you should move, all right? No faster than that.
柯蒂斯·马丁
Ugh. Curtis Martin.
21岁的大学生
21-year-old college student.
他参加了海滩的篝火晚会
He was at the beach for the bonfire party.
伊莉萨白·亚当斯 伊莉萨白·亚当斯
Elizabeth Adams. Elizabeth Adams.
22岁 马丁的女友
22, Martin's girlfriend.
第三名受害者是达斯汀·克鲁兹 他没参加晚会
Third victim was Dustin Cruz. He wasn't there for the party.
他只是碰巧路过 简而言之
He just happened to be walking by. So, to recap,
我和受害者家属谈了 而你们只是看我的笔记
I talked to the families, you all just read my notes.
他这过去25分钟一直在
The hell's he been doing on the horn
电♥话♥里讲什么鬼话
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表