剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
并非多才多艺之辈
not a multitalented individual.
我要带她回家
I'm taking her home.
这女孩需要一张真正的床和一顿家常便饭
The girl needs a real bed and a home-cooked meal.
卡尔在我家外待命
Carl's gonna post outside my house.
你们两个去查查肯尼的最新动态
You two dig up the latest on Kenny.
通报一下 玛丽·乔
Radio it in. Mary Jo.
我很感激你
I appreciate you.
是的 知道
Yeah, yeah.
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Daddy.
跳舞
Dance.
跳舞
Dance.
我可不想听那些
I don't want to hear none of that.
蒂托 你这副牌洗得不对 兄弟
Tito, you're not shuffling these cards right, man.
好吧
Okay.
好 开始 蒂托 准备好
All right, let's do this. Tito, get your ass ready.
肯尼这次要缺席 兄弟们
Kenny's gonna sit this one out, boys.
你想干嘛 兄弟
What you want now, man?
聊一聊
Quick chat.
我得去处理一些事情 伙计们
I'm gonna go handle some business, fellas.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你认识这个人吗 兄弟 你不能这么明目张胆
You know this guy? Man, you can't bring paper like that, man.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我不在做…听着
I'm not doing... Look.
我听说你家附近的酒商
I'm hearing a keg of beer got lifted from the liquor store
被偷一桶啤酒
down the way from your house.
有人说他们看到一个人
Couple witnesses said they saw a guy
长得跟你一模一样
looked just like you
正推着那个桶子沿街而走
rolling that barrel down the street.
现在 你想叫警♥察♥吗
Now, you want me to call the cops?
告诉他们搜查你的住所
Tell them to search your house,
看看还能发现什么其他好东西
see what other goodies they find?
还是你想看看我的资料
Or you want to look at my paper?
把资料给我 嗯
Give me the paper. Huh?
把资料给我
Give me the paper.
我不认识他 再看一遍
I don't know him. Look again.
他两周前受雇于人 杀了一名男子
He got paid to take a guy out two weeks ago.
戴维森 赌徒首脑
Davidson. Head of a ring.
我不会再客气
I ain't gonna ask nice again.
这家伙是个修补工 知道吧
Dude's a fixer, all right?
他叫哈切尔
Goes by the name Hatcher.
他跟老头子住在海滩城
He lives in Oceanside with his old man.
海滩城 在哪里
Oceanside, where?
联邦探员 开门
Federal agents! Open up.
右边两扇门
Two doors on the right.
安全 安全
Clear. Clear.
找到他了
Got him.
先生 你的儿子在哪里
Sir, where's your son?
安全
Clear.
哈切尔先生 你的儿子在哪里
Mr. Hatcher, where is your son?
他发现什么
He found something out.
那个小女孩…
That little girl...
见过他的面
saw his face.
他知道她在哪里 天佑她
He knows where she is, God help her.
他知道
He knows.
他知道
He knows.
吉布斯探员 你来这里做什么
Agent Gibbs. What are you doing here?
请进
Come on in.
我知道卡尔在前面把守
I know Carl's posted up out front,
我不想…
and I didn't want to...
我只是想绕过这条路
I just figured I'd come around this way.
你来这里做什么 亲爱的
What are you doing here, honey?
这里 呃 呃 她不需要…
Here. Uh, uh, she doesn't need...
她不要那个袋子
She doesn't want the bag.
那是哈洛马
That's Harlo Horse.
她有超能力
She has special powers.
她是唯一发光的
She's the only one that glows.
这就是为什么她总是供不应求
That's why she's always sold out.
看来这玩具曾被深爱
Looks like she was loved.
你想进来把哈洛马送她吗
You want to come in and give it to her?
你知道…
You know...
…你并不孤单
...you're not alone.
我也有我的…
I have my own, um...
我该去接电♥话♥
I should grab that.
米莉 去洗手
Millie, go wash your hands.
啊 我动手了
Ah. I did it.
我刺他 米尔德丽德跑去地下室
I stabbed him. Mil-Mildred ran to the basement.
他一个人吗 对
Is he alone? Yeah.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他就在那里 地下室
He was there. Basement?
从后面出去 通报嘘
Go out the back. Call it in.
嘘
Shh.
没事了
It's okay.
过来 没事了
Come here. It's okay.
安全了
It's okay.
你安全了 我在这里
You're okay.
You're okay. I got you.
我在这里
I got you.
我知道有些人对吉布斯特工的行为有所担忧
I know there's been some concerns raised
about Special Agent Gibbs.
至于昨晚的事情
But as far as last night is concerned,
我们真幸运他在那里
we're lucky he was there.
你称之为什么——命运的安排
What would you call that-- kismet?
我称之为上天的恩赐
I'd call it a damn holy intervention.
好吧 情况如何
All right, what's the sitrep?
我们把玛丽·乔和米尔德丽德
Took Mary Jo and Mildred
送到安全的酒店 方便我们处理现场
to a secure hotel while we process the scene.
劳克林特工仍在医院
Agent Loughlin is still at the hospital.
脑震荡 缝合
Concussion, stitches,
医生应该在今天早上让他出院
but doctor should release him this morning.
我叫吉布斯休息一天
Told Gibbs to take the day off.
这小子经历不少 那个杀手呢
Kid's been through it. And the hit man?
哈彻这名杀手已经
Hatcher the hit man is deader
死得比母亲节的脱衣舞俱乐部还彻底 是的 我知道
than a strip club on Mother's Day. Yeah, I'm aware.
我想知道 究竟他是怎么知道
What I want to know is how the hell
我们手中有那女孩
he found out we had the girl.
社会服务局没介入 牛奶盒外印失踪人口
No CPS, the milk carton's out there,
没有通报媒体
press wasn't tipped.
他怎么知道去玛丽·乔那里找她
How did he know he'd find her at Mary Jo's?
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
哈切尔先生来了
Mr. Hatcher's here.
哈切尔先生 那位杀手的父亲
Mr. Hatcher? Father of the hit man.
我们希望他能告诉我们是谁雇他
We're hoping he can tell us who hired him.
嗯 是谁雇了杀手
Um, who hired the hit man,
我的意思是 不是他的父亲
I mean, not who hired the father.
这句话里的代名词实在太多 对
One too many pronouns in that sentence. Yeah.
我明白 兰道夫
I got it, Randolf.
老板
Boss.
你在做什么 我叫你休息一天
What are you doing? I told you to take the day.
那位父亲在上面吗
Is the father up there?
菜鸟 我会上去整理资料
Probie, I'll be up there pulling stuff out.
等你完成后
When you're done,
我会告诉他发生什么事
I'll tell him what happened.
这事我应该告诉他 他的儿子已经死了
I should be the one to tell him that his son is gone.
这应该由我来说
It should come from me.
我不是叫你休息一天
I told you to take the day.
你让我坐冷板凳
You bench me.
你还派我去城的另一头跑腿
You send me across town on that thing.
你以为是在保护我
You think you're protecting me.
这就是工作
This is the job.
你曾经认识那种...
You ever known someone that...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表