剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
医疗兵
Corpsman!
快趴下
Get down!
鼓尼 快趴下
Gunny, get down.
吉布斯
Gibbs!
快趴下
Get down!
吉布斯
Gibbs!
快趴下 吉布斯
Get down, Gibbs!
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
吉布斯
Gibbs!
快趴下
Get down!
盖尔
Gail.
解碼工具在哪里
Where's the Dec-I-Pher-Kit?
我已经放回去
I put it back.
她说她已经放回去
She says she put it back.
五分钟后 她悠然走来
Five minutes later, she waltzes over,
“哦 在我最底下的抽屉里 ”
"Oh, it was in my bottom drawer."
哈 好极了
Huh. Nice.
你知道吗 等你拿到那套工具
You know what? When you get that kit,
她最有可能和那女孩打成一片
take Mary Jo in with you.
她最有可能和那女孩打成一片
take Mary Jo in with you.
你是说因为我多才多艺
You mean because I'm a multitalented individual?
不 因为你们都是黑人
No, because you're both Black.
还有别的原因
And the other thing, too.
我忘了我把它放在抽屉里
Forgot I put it in my drawer.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我告诉过你什么
What did I tell you?
好吧 走吧 女士 带我去见她
Okay. Let's go, lady. Bring me to her.
好的...
Okay...
不 我要打 我要打
No, I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it.
进球
Goal!
你进球了 宝贝女孩
You did it, baby girl!
和我一起说
Say it with me.
进球 进球
Goal! Goal!
我们可以再玩
Can we play
再玩一次吗
again?
当然可以 再来一场
Heck yeah. Rematch city.
我们去吃点东西
Then we get something to eat.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开始吧
Go.
不行 不行
Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
哦
Oh.
哦 你真厉害
Oh, you're good at this.
法兰克 我放弃 轮到你
Franks, I'm tapping out. You're up.
发生什么事
What happened?
她喜欢玛丽·乔
She loved Mary Jo.
她都不看 那个东西
She won't even look at the thing.
告诉玛丽·乔叫她看
Tell Mary Jo to tell her to look.
她试过
She tried.
我们不能强迫那孩子描述那个人 迈克
We can't force the kid to describe the guy, Mike.
她很害怕
She's scared.
她还是个小女孩
She's a little girl.
你觉得兰迪想要把这个给小杰尼
Think Randy would want this for Junior?
不 驴子让他感到不安
No, donkeys unnerve him.
你试着把这个给米尔德里德
You tried to give that to Mildred?
她不要
She didn't want it.
这是店里唯一的特洛特-加龙省-加龙省三人组
'Cause that one sucks.
因为那很烂
Well, it was the only Trotter Trio
在店里 唐娜驴子真是糟糕透顶
that they had at the store. 'Cause Donna Donkey sucks.
她甚至没有任何超能力
She doesn't even have any powers.
把那个工具箱给我
Give me the kit.
不 我想自己试 不行
Nah, I'm gonna give it a go. No.
我亲自试试
I'm gonna give it a go.
我失去我的小女孩
Just 'cause I lost my little girl
并不意味 我不能和那个女孩聊聊
doesn't mean I can't go in there and talk to that one.
抱歉 亲爱的 没有果酱
I'm sorry there's no jelly, sweetie.
这厨房♥真是丢脸
This kitchen is a disgrace.
你要带边或不带边
You want crust or no crust?
各来一个 谢谢
One of each, please.
哦 各来一个 好吧 我喜欢你的风格
Oh, one of each? Okay, I like your style.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你忙吗
You busy?
我看到你房♥间里有一个随身音响
I saw you have a boom box in your room.
你有最喜欢的歌♥曲吗
You have a favorite song?
我最喜欢的歌♥曲
My favorite song?
对啊
Yeah.
惠特尼·休斯顿
Whitney Houston.
《我该如何知道 》
"How Will I Know?"
《伟大的爱》
"Greatest Love of All."
哦 真厉害 这首歌♥意义重大
Okay, wow. That's a big one.
我爸说这首歌♥是描写 我自已
My dad says it's about me.
我必须先爱自己
I have to love me first,
才能爱他人
then I can love others, too.
也许你可以和我一起唱
Maybe you can sing it with me.
我可以移♥动♥这个吗
Can I move this?
我翻这几页
I'm gonna turn these pages.
你停止唱歌♥时
And when you stop singing,
我就停下 好吗
I'll stop turning, okay?
♪ I believe the children are our future ♪
♪ Teach them well and let them lead the way ♪
♪ Show them all the beauty they possess inside ♪
♪ Give them a sense of pride ♪
♪ To... ♪ To make it easier ♪
♪ Let the... ♪
♪ Give them a sense of pride ♪
♪ To make it easier ♪
♪ Let the children's ♪
♪ Laughter... ♪
♪ Remind us ♪
♪ How we used ♪ How we ♪
♪ We used to be ♪ To be ♪
♪ Everybody's searching for a hero. ♪
韦勒刚收到消息
Wheeler just got word.
在贡达尔附近 找到女孩的父亲
Girl's daddy was located outside Gondar.
他将搭乘下一班飞机回家
He'll be on the next flight home.
哦 那太好了 明白了
Oh, that's great. Got it.
你是最棒的 伍德 回头见
You're the best, Wood-man. Later.
有几件事情要从伍迪那里说起
So, couple things from Woody.
布瑞安娜·戴维斯家里的那些东西
The stuff from Briana Davis' house.
Cabinet doors:
没有未知的指纹
no unknown prints.
瓶中的水是某种化学湖水
Water in jars was some kind of chemical lake water,
科学实验
science experiment.
Board game:
有几个加州葡萄干不翼而飞
there were a few missing California Raisins,
大概不是被枪手拿走的…
but likely not taken by the shooter...
让我跳到条纹的部分
Let me skip to the striations.
这是我们的嫌疑犯
Here's our guy.
我已经复♥制♥
I made copies.
你怎么让她做好的
How'd you get her to do it?
好样的 菜鸟 请求准许回家
That's good work, probie. Permission to go home.
这么早 不是吗
Little early, ain't it?
请求准许回家 老板
Permission to go home, boss.
走吧
Go.
回到伍迪那里 他在弹痕纹路找到线索
So, uh, back to Woody, he had a hit on the striations.
他将那个「掩盖痕迹」的纹路与另一颗子弹比对成功
He matched the combover thing to another bullet.
另一宗案件 又是同一把枪 是的
Another case, same gun? Yeah.
一个赌博集团的头目两周前被谋杀
The head of a gambling ring was murdered two weeks ago.
戴维森 头部和胸部遭到枪击
Davidson. Shots to the head and chest.
推测是竞争对手的赌博集团雇杀手来解决他
Theory was a competing ring hired a hit man to take him out.
赌博集团的杀手
Hit man for a gambling ring.
黑人肯尼或许知道些什么
Black Kenny might know something.
嗯 这个时候 他不会难找
Mm. This time of day, he won't be hard to find.
黑人肯尼
Black Kenny?
也许你可以带着米莉一起去
Maybe you can take Millie along with you,
看看他们能否培养出些情谊
see if the two of them can bond.
不要胡闹 玛丽·乔
Don't be ridiculous, Mary Jo.
黑人肯尼是职业罪犯 还是线人
Black Kenny is a career criminal, man's a CI,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表