剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
海军调查局逮捕了绰号♥「沙人」的狙击手
NIS has arrested the sniper known as Sandman.
你的妻子目击了一名海军陆战队员在海边加油站被杀
Your wife witnessed the murder of a marine in a gas station in Oceanside.
她指认出凶手是佩德罗·赫南德兹
She ID'd the triggerman: Pedro Hernandez,
一名为墨西哥贩毒集团效力的毒枭
a drug dealer working for a Mexican cartel.
我们失去了他的踪影
We lost him.
赫南德兹亲自开的枪吗?
Hernandez, he took the shot himself?
是他 毫无疑问
Yeah, it was him.
有一阵子 我滴水未进
For a while, I stopped eating.
我不吃饭 因为我找不到他
I stopped eating because I couldn't find him.
我搜寻 我追捕 但他无影无踪
I searched, I hunted, but he was nowhere.
♪ But never in line for dreams ♪
♪ Head over heels ♪
六个月后
♪ When toe to toe ♪
♪ This is the sound of my soul... ♪
到最后 不吃不喝终究会要命 只能重新拾起生活
Eventually, you got to start eating again or you die.
♪ I bought a ticket to the world... ♪
黑暗的日子逐渐被平凡的日子取代
Dark days turn into normal ones.
♪ But now I've come back to... ♪
但那些阴暗的念头有时仍会挥之不去
The dark thoughts still come sometimes.
而你只能想办法压下它们 别让它们作祟
But you do what you can to drown them out.
♪ The next line ♪
♪ Oh, I want the truth to be said ♪
♪ Baby, you send me ♪
♪ Set adrift on memory bliss of you ♪
♪ A careless whisper from a careless man ♪
♪ A neutron dance for... ♪
你想象在城的另一边
You imagine a person across town.
♪ Are dangerous things ♪
♪ I thought of all the trouble they bring ♪
你想象她过得幸福美满 无忧无虑
You picture her living her life, happy.
♪ Rubber bands expand in a frustrating sigh ♪
♪ Tell me that she's not dreaming ♪
♪ She's got an ace in the hole, it doesn't have meaning ♪
♪ Reality used to be... ♪
你也会猜想 她会不会注意到你周遭的黑暗
You wonder what she thinks about the dark that's around you.
♪ Christina Applegate, you got to put me on... ♪
你甚至会想 她是否想过你
You wonder if she thinks about you at all.
♪ I told her whispers in my heart were fine ♪
♪ What did she think she could do? ♪
♪ I feel for her, I really do. ♪
海军罪案调查处:起源
第1季 第9集
嘿 玛丽·乔 也许你已经下班了
Uh, hey, Mary Jo, maybe you left for the night.
能帮我看看我桌子抽屉里有没有 一个钓鱼饵?黄色的
Uh, listen, can you look in my top drawer, see if there's a fishing lure in there? It's yellow.
我表弟想借用
My cousin wants to borrow i...
卡尔 我看起来像你老婆吗?
Do I look like your wife, Carl?
嘿 还是我 卡尔
Hey, uh, Carl again. Wondering
你有没有机会帮我找找 那个钓鱼饵?黄色的
if you had a chance to look for that lure? It's yellow...
玛莉乔 我是卡尔
Mary Jo, Carl.
请问你有没有空 看看我抽屉里的东西 能不能回电
Look, I'm not sure if you had a chance to look in my drawer. Could you call me back
告诉我找到了吗...
and let me know if you g...
早啊 我能帮你什么忙?
Morning. What can I do for you?
这是海军的菜鸟 海员内森·波特
Kid's Navy. Seaman Nathan Porter.
他昨晚可是精彩纷呈
He had an eventful night.
看得出来 -碰了一锅热油
I see that. - It was the pot of grease.
嘿 我需要你去管理处一趟
Hey, I need you in Admin.
到底发生什么事了?
What the heck happened?
车开出马路 撞上两辆车和一个邮箱
Drove off the road, hit two parked cars and a mailbox.
酒测仪都快被吹爆了
Blew the top off the breathalyzer.
丘拉维斯塔警局把他交给我们
Chula Vista PD turned him over to us.
你应该把他送到宪兵队
You should be taking him to the MPs.
这里比较近
This was closer.
你们拘留室还有空位吧?
You guys got a spot for him in holding, don't you?
拜托了
Come on.
他已经在我的警车里吐了三次
He puked three times in my squad already.
玛丽·乔 情况如何?
Mary Jo, what do we got?
真是给海军长脸啊
Doing the Navy proud.
在丘拉维斯塔开车冲出路面
Swerved off the road in Chula Vista.
你应该把他送到宪兵队
You should be taking him to the MPs.
你们不能收下他 先让他醒醒酒吗?
Can't you just take him, let him sober up?
喂?
Oh. Hello?
嗨 -我刚刚上了个双班 我要去跟一个女孩吃早午餐
Hi. - I just pulled a double. I'm meeting this girl for brunch.
我已经追她一年了 想要抱得美人归
I've been trying to get in her pants for a year now.
好吧 我懂你的意思
Oh, okay. Yeah, man.
你的意思 我收到了
I'm picking up what you're putting down.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
醉酒水兵开车冲出路面
Drunk sailor swerved off the road.
我们什么时候变成宪兵了?-只是帮 这位士官一把
What are we, MPs now? - Told the petty officer here we'd do him a solid.
我带他 你处理文件
I'll book him, you do the paperwork.
我带人 你办理文件
I'll book him. Paperwork is on you.
她说没问题
She said it was fine.
问题是那锅油
It was the pot of grease.
好了 上去吧 快点
Okay, up you go. Come on.
噢
Ooh.
靠 你这味道真是够呛
Holy hell, you stink, man.
签这里
Sign here.
吉布斯
Ah! Gibbs.
过来帮我 行吗?
Give me a hand here, will you?
到此为止?
That it?
没错 我们接手了
Yep, we got it from here, bro.
祝你早午餐愉快
Good luck with brunch
还有其他事顺利
and, you know, the other stuff.
谢啦 兄弟 保重
Appreciate it, man. Yeah.
妈祖保佑
Blessings.
早安 老大 有何指示?
Morning, Rando. What's the word?
没啥 拉拉和吉布斯刚把醉汉送进去了
Not much. Lala and Gibbs just booked a drunk sailor
这样那个路过的家伙就能去追女孩了
so that guy you passed can go get some action.
什么?
What?
法兰克 提希打电♥话♥来问
Franks, Tish called. She wants to know
油漆工应该从厨房♥还是浴室开始
if the painter should start in the kitchen or the bathroom.
油漆工周二才来
Painter ain't coming till Tuesday.
她说他现在就在那
She says he's there's now.
厨房♥或浴室 回她电♥话♥
Kitchen or the bathroom. Give her a call, let her know.
我... 我得走了 多明戈斯在吗?
I, uh... I got to go. Dominguez here?
是的 有事发生
Yeah. Anything comes up,
她负责到我回来为止
she's on point till I get back.
好吧
Okay.
我会选浴室
I think I would have just went with the bathroom.
百分百赞成
Hundred percent.
嘿
Hey. Whoa.
好吧 把他带过去 你负责按指纹
Okay. Get him over there and you're doing the prints.
怎么 逃学
What, you ditch class
错过了联邦执法课?快点
the day they taught you that in FLETC? Let's go.
装作会了 混就行了 老兄
Fake it till you make it, dude.
吉布斯 你是不是去打球了?
Were you out shooting hoops, Gibbs?
我告诉她不要走... -嘿 站稳 老兄
I told her not to go... - Hey, hold still, man.
之前的意思是什么?
What do you mean, before?
没 我去跑步
No. I went for a run.
没戴随身听?
Without a Walkman?
我不懂像你这样的人
I don't get people like you.
是啊 这真糟糕
Yeah, that's awful.
有什么问题?
What's wrong with it?
就像是一团糟
It's, like, a solid blob.
要靠手腕来完成
It's all in the wrist.
你得把它甩一甩
You got to roll it.
换一张新牌
Grab a new card.
甩一甩
Roll it.
过来
Come here.
这是怎么回事?
Whoa. What happened here?
这是你今天开车冲下路时弄的吗?
Did you get these today, when you drove off the road?
吉布斯
Gibbs.
这些是在他钱包里的
These were in his wallet.
他手臂上的抓痕
Scratches on his arms.
我告诉她不行
I told her, no.
嘿!喂 喂
Hey! Hey, hey.
波特 内特
Porter! Nate.
这些你哪来的?
Where'd you get these?
谁是戴娜·罗杰斯?
Who is Dana Rogers?
我告诉她不行
I told her no.
她... 她进了那锅油
I... She went in the pot of grease.
她进去了
She went in.
提希?
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表