剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
中将瑞德?哈夫吉战役的那位?
Lieutenant General Reid? From the Battle of Khafji?
没错 战功彪炳 三颗星还在往上添
Yep. Certified war hero, three stars and counting.
人称「大帝亚历山大」
Nicknamed "Alexander the Great,"
纯属赞誉…就是他 - 你跟他谈过?
but with solely a positive connotation-- - that's the one. You talked to him?
没有 他们不让我们进去见他
No, they-they wouldn't let us in to see him.
他们说消息已经传达
His people said he got the message,
他会来这里「跟我们的上级跟进 」
and he's heading here to "follow up with our superiors."
吉布斯 你在干嘛?
Gibbs, what are you doing?
怎么还没在白板上写点东西?
Why didn't you put anything on the board yet?
有什么可写?这是自杀案
What's there to put up? We know it's a suicide.
不管怎样 还是得调查 伙计
No, we still investigate, dude.
这叫「死亡调查」 它和…
It's called a "death investigation," and it's like...
老大 怎么区分?
How would you explain the difference, boss?
兰多 把你的乐福鞋给我
Rando, give me your loafers.
啥?
What?
瑞德要来谈话 惠勒肯定会叫上我
Reid's coming in for a sit-down. Wheeler's gonna call me into it.
总不能穿着割草用的运动鞋 坐在三颗星的将军对面吧
I can't sit across from a three-star general in my mowing Reeboks.
鞋你随便拿去
Feel free to keep them.
他储物柜里还有三双呢
He's got three more pairs in his locker.
没问题 尽管穿
Yeah, whatever you need.
老大 你要我在白板上写什么?
Boss, what do you want on the board?
和往常一样 菜鸟
Same as always, probie.
我们得给家属一个交代
We owe the family answers.
他们有权知道亲人为何撒手人寰
They deserve to know why their person ain't here no more.
去后院那间屋子
Get to the house round back.
看好妈妈 别让她出来
Keep Ma inside.
♪ 正午的黑暗 ♪
♪ Darkness at the break of noon ♪
♪ 影子遮掩了银勺的光芒 ♪
♪ Shadows even the silver spoon ♪
♪ 手工制的刀刃 孩子的气球 ♪
♪ The handmade blade, the child's balloon ♪
♪ 皆被日月的蚀影所遮蔽 ♪
♪ Eclipses both the sun and moon ♪
♪ 早知如此 何必苦苦追寻 ♪
♪ To understand you know too soon ♪
♪ 尝试已无意义 ♪
♪ There is no sense in trying ♪
♪ 威胁中带着嘲笑 ♪
♪ Pointed threats, they bluff with scorn ♪
♪ 自杀的言辞 撕裂了理智 ♪
♪ Suicide remarks are torn ♪
♪ 傻瓜嘴里的黄金 空洞的号♥角 ♪
♪ From the fool's gold mouthpiece the hollow horn ♪
♪ 吹奏着空洞的言语 警告人们 ♪
♪ Plays wasted words, proves to warn ♪
♪ 他不是忙于诞生 就是忙于死亡... ♪
♪ That he not busy being born is busy dying... ♪
数目不对
Count's off.
什么?
What?
北边栅门的锁坏了
Latch up on the north gate was busted.
几头牛可能跑出去吃草 应该是这么回事
Couple cows must have gotten out, you know, gone grazing. Something like that.
少了几头?
How many we missing?
三头牛
Three cows.
还有一只小牛
Plus a calf.
广播说有风暴要来
Radio said some weather's coming in.
准备好
Let's saddle up,
在风暴来临前 赶快找回来
see if we can find them before it hits.
没关系
It's all right.
我会把它们带回来
I'll get them back to you, you know, just...
等驯服之后
once they're broken in.
走吧
Come on.
♪ 一切都好 妈 ♪
♪ But it's all right, Ma ♪
♪ 这就是生活 生活而已 ♪
♪ It's life and life only. ♪
你现在穿的是兰迪的鞋?
Are you wearing Randy's shoes right now?
亚历山大大帝
Alexander the Great.
中将里德 克里夫·惠勒
Lieutenant General Reid, Cliff Wheeler,
负责的特别探员 请节哀顺便
special agent in charge. I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
谢谢 惠勒探员
Thank you, Special Agent Wheeler.
请跟我来
Please, follow me.
您主导调查?
You're leading the investigation?
现场由法兰克探员负责
Uh, Special Agent Franks is running point in the field, yes,
我全面监督
but I'm overseeing as a whole,
您可随时直接联♥系♥我
so you can contact me directly whenever necessary.
细节最容易在转述中遗失
It's easy for details to get lost in translation.
深有同感
I believe that.
确实如此
Makes sense.
我也不喜欢读报告
I also don't like reading.
我也跟你一样
I'm with you there, too.
面对面谈话
Conversations.
这才是我要的
That's what I'll need from you now and moving forward,
直到我们都满意为止
until we're both satisfied this is done.
你能做到吗 法兰克探员?
Can you commit to that, Special Agent Franks?
没问题
I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官 如果您希望我们报告目前掌握的细节...
Sir, if you'd like us to go over the specifics that we've compiled...
这正是我刚才要他做的事
That's what I just asked him to do.
清晨七点
07:00.
您儿子的邻居听见枪声报了警
A neighbor of your son heard a shot and called it in.
我们赶到时 他已经气绝身亡
We arrived to find him deceased,
倒在公♥寓♥内
in his apartment,
头部似乎中枪 疑似自戕
with what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
在哪里发现的?
Where was he found?
客厅
Living room.
推测他当时坐在椅子上
We believe he was sitting in his chair.
之后摔倒在地
Fell to the floor in front of it.
我们在他身下找到枪
We found the weapon beneath him.
验尸结果呢?
The autopsy?
正式报告尚未出炉
The official report hasn't come back yet.
你们当作普通死亡案件处理?
You're treating this as a routine death investigation?
我们有责任给您一个交代 定会查个水落石出
We owe you answers about your son. We intend to get them.
我要你们以他杀方向侦办
I want this treated as a homicide investigation.
将军...
Sir...
我们会顺藤摸瓜
...we'll go where the evidence takes us,
但目前没有发现他杀迹象
but so far, we've seen no signs of foul play.
我儿子不可能自杀
My son didn't kill himself.
他绝不会这么做
My son wouldn't kill himself.
明白
Understood.
不 你根本不懂
No, I don't think you do.
是我教他挥棒击球
I taught him how to swing a bat.
是我在他生病时将他搂在怀里
I held him in my arms when he was sick.
我亲眼看着他成长为今日之人
I saw him become the man he is.
我了解他 你们不了解
I know him. You don't.
你们不了解
You don't.
去了解他 探员法兰克
Get to know him, Agent Franks.
然后 把杀他的凶手交给我
And then deliver me the person who shot him in the head
他就坐在那张椅子上时 被人射杀
while he was sitting in his chair.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们经常碰到这种情况?
You see this a lot?
死者轻生 家属无法接受?
Victim commits suicide, family doesn't believe it?
偶尔会有
Sometimes, yeah, yeah.
我们的职责只是还原真♥相♥
All we can do is deliver the facts.
揭示事情的来龙去脉
You know, how and why the person did it.
但面对那位将军
But with the general,
你要怎么说服他认清事实?
how could you ever tell that guy he's wrong?
嗯
Mm.
门上挂着「外出用餐」?
Huh. Out to lunch?
这倒是头一回见
Never seen that before.
难道他们不吃饭?
What, they don't eat?
我不清楚他们总是在这里
I don't know. They're always here.
嘿 说到吃的还真是巧了
Hey, you know, it's funny that you should mention food.
其实我一直想问…
Because I've been meaning to, uh...
你觉得如何
How would you feel about going,
比如说 一起吃顿饭?
like, s-say, out to dinner?
和你?
With you?
不 呃…
No.
我是说 呃 当然和你吃饭当然好
Uh, I-I mean, uh, yeah, sure,
我乐意和你一起吃个小点
I mean, I would love to grab a bite with you,
但我是指…
but I meant,
嗯 珍妮有个朋友叫阿曼达
um, Junie has this friend, Amanda.
人很甜美
She's really sweet.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表