剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
这里隔墙太薄 我和我丈夫住在隔壁
The walls are thin. My husband and me live next door.
这屋里的人死了?
The man living here is dead?
警♥察♥来问过你们吗?
Did the police come by and talk to y'all about it?
有人敲门 我们从不开门
We don't answer the door when people knock.
但是墙壁真薄
But the walls are very thin.
你听到什么了吗?
Did you hear something?
太太 别怕
Ma'am, it's okay.
听到了什么?
What'd you hear?
平常他都独自在屋里
Usually, he was in here alone.
前天我听见有人和他一起
Day before yesterday, I heard another person with him.
是一个男人
A man.
他听起来醉了
He sounded drunk.
他们吵架了?
They were arguing?
我听见那个醉鬼说...他会拿枪回来
I heard the drunk one say he was coming back with a gun.
法兰克探员 这边请
Agent Franks, right this way.
要喝点咖啡或茶吗?
Can I get you some coffee, tea?
不用 谢谢
I'm fine. Thank you.
请坐 里德将军很快就到
Have a seat. General Reid will be with you shortly.
对我们来说 今天是光荣的一天
Proud day for us both.
基础学校毕业典礼
The Basic School graduation.
嫌疑人名单有进展吗?
Where are you with a suspect list?
将军 目前所有确凿证据仍指向您儿子自尽
Sir, all the hard evidence we have still points to your son taking his own life,
但是... 我们还在追查其他的线索
but... there are other elements we're following up on.
所以还没锁定嫌疑人 但你们有疑问
So, no suspect yet, but you do have questions.
你们想问我什么?
You have questions for me?
你儿子上周在海滩和人起了冲突
Your son was involved in an altercation at the beach last week.
他要是动手绝不会留情
If he had reason to take a swing, he doesn't hold back.
这就是他的个性
That's how he is.
但他被释放 没有留下记录
He was released without a report.
我们还不知道他跟谁打架
We don't know who he was fighting with.
他是因为我才被释放的?
He was released because of me?
长官 您有打电♥话♥吗?
Sir, did you make a call?
法兰克探员 我不会替我儿子打电♥话♥
Agent Franks, I don't make calls on my son's behalf.
人们对待他的方式 是因为他是我儿子
People treat him a certain way because he's my son.
我改变不了这一点
I can't change that.
星期一 有人来过你儿子的公♥寓♥
Someone came to visit your son at his apartment on Monday.
你知道那是谁吗?
You know who that might've been?
他没跟我提过这事
He didn't mention it to me.
这就是我今天早上能给您的所有信息 将军
That's all I have for you this morning, sir.
当我妻子去世时 我的…我儿子崩溃了
When my wife died, my... my son was devastated.
我们都一样
We both were.
他那时才16岁
He was 16.
三天后 他写下了
Three days later, he had written down
他能记得的每个有关她的笑话
every funny story he could remember about her.
其中有一个是她切萝卜的故事
There was one about her slicing radishes.
我们…
We were...
笑得喘不过气来
we were laughing so hard, we couldn't breathe.
他总是挂着笑容
He always had a smile on his face.
即使是在她去世三天后
Even three days after she died.
他不是自杀的
He didn't kill himself.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是他曾与之接触过的人的名单
A list of people he interacted with.
我的工作人员帮我整理了他们的去向
My staff helped me compile their whereabouts
以及他们与我儿子的任何往来
and any history they had with my son.
我要你们调查他们
I want you to look into them.
一个个问清楚
Question them all.
给我答案 法兰克探员
Get me answers, Agent Franks.
上车 迈克
Get in the truck, Mike.
该死 快上车! - 我不去
Damn it, get in! - I ain't going.
我说我不去!
I said I ain't going!
你上了这车
You get in this truck,
直接往南开 听见了吗?
and you drive straight south, you hear me?
你是去找亨德森兄弟
You're looking for the Henderson brothers.
他们妈妈说他们就躲在边界那边
Their mama says they're right across the border.
我可不像亨德森那样
I ain't like the Hendersons.
你得听我说
You're doing what I say.
亨德森家的人不在乎 他们能不能回来!
The Hendersons don't care if they can't come back!
该死 迈克…你逃避征兵
Damn it, Mike... You dodge the draft,
你永远都回不来!
you can never come back!
他们会抓你!我也永远回不来!
They'll arrest you if you try! I could never come home!
我不能在这里 知道你在某个稻田里送命
I can't be here knowing you're off dying in some rice paddy.
这不是你能决定的事
This ain't your choice to make.
看 法兰克应该明白的
Look, Franks should know better.
他应该对自己有更高的要求
He should hold himself to a higher standard.
你看看这个
I mean, look at this.
我让他去解决
I told him to fix it.
结果他让他的手下把这个交回来
This is what he had his minion hand back to me.
这是个「R」吗?
Is that supposed to be an "R"?
真是的
Come on.
亲爱的 你该放松了
Honey, you need to unwind.
告诉你啊
Tell you what.
这周末 我又要邀请米莉和她爸来家里吃晚餐
I'm having Millie and her dad over for dinner again this weekend.
你该来一趟
You should come by.
米莉?那个之前来过的小女孩?
Millie? The sweet kid we had here a while back?
那女孩光是微笑 就能让你心情大好
That girl could put a smile on your face without even trying.
拉拉 - 嗯?
Lala. - Hmm?
这是唐戈医生的情书
Love letter from Dr. Tango.
谢谢 女士 - 不客气
Thanks, lady. - You're welcome.
所以 来不来?
So, yes or no, you coming?
这是尸检报告
Autopsy report.
正式死因:头部枪伤
Official cause of death: gunshot wound to the head
「与自杀一致 」
"consistent with suicide."
把午餐带来真是明智的决定
Good call bringing in your lunch.
那厨房♥里只有些微不足道的面包屑
There's nothing but crumbs of bread in that kitchen.
怎么了?
What?
兰迪希望我和珍妮的朋友共进晚餐
Randy wants me to have dinner with one of Junie's friends.
那不错啊
That's nice.
她是谁?
Who is she?
她只是...
She's just...
卡麦伦死前两天
Two days before Cameron died,
邻居听到一个醉汉在他家
neighbors heard a drunk guy at his place.
说他要带着枪回来
Said he was coming back with a gun.
尸检报告说 "与自杀一致 "
Autopsy report says, "consistent with suicide."
嗯 那是唐戈的照片 我们得自己描绘
Uh, that's Tango's picture. We got to paint our own.
将军给了我们一份他儿子朋友的名单
General gave us a list of his son's associates.
兰迪在哪?
Where's Randy?
赫姆带来了盖瑞·卡拉汉
Herm brought in Gary Callahan,
所以他去摸摸那家伙 花了十五分钟
so he took 15 minutes to go pet him.
哦
Oh.
哇 这些资料真是详细啊
Wow, these are pretty thorough, huh?
他好像知道他们的整个人生故事
He's got, like, their whole life story.
嘿 老板 如果你想摸摸盖瑞·卡拉汉
Hey, boss, Gary Callahan's here if you want to pet him.
尽管我很想 兰多 咱们得好好查一查
Much as I'd like to, Rando, we got to comb through,
把这些人找来做个面谈
get these folks in for an interview.
来吧 让这地方热闹起来!
Come on, let's get this place jumping!
查查这些人对卡麦伦了解多少
Find out what these folks know about Cameron.
看看有没有人曾经想让他死
If any of them might've known someone who wanted him dead.
卡麦伦是个很不错的家伙
Cameron, was a really good guy.
我们约会快五个月了
We dated for almost five months,
但我觉得开始意识到
but I think I started to realize
我永远无法让他快乐
I was never gonna be able to make him happy.
我在匡提科训练基地认识他
I met him at Quantico.
我们不算亲近
We weren't close.
大家都因为他是谁而谈论他
People always talked about him 'cause of who he is.
我们上周末在海滩起了争执
We got into it at the beach last weekend.
他喝得烂醉
He was wasted.
而且他无缘无故开始叫我「笨蛋」
And he started calling me "dumbass" for no reason.
国会议员出现后 然后...
MPs showed up, and then...
我告诉他们 卡麦伦的父亲是谁
I told them who Cameron's dad was
这样他们就不会写我们的报告了
so they wouldn't write us up.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表