剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表
Can you give us his name?
能告诉我们他的名字吗
I heard folks call him Bugs.
我听人叫他虫虫
All right, boys, look alive.
詹姆森“虫虫”博伊德
Jamison "Bugs" Boyd.
1988年贩卖♥♥毒品
Narcotics distribution, '88.
1989年入侵和抗拒逮捕
B and E, resisting, '89.
自那时起 他便消失无踪
Since then, he's been on the milk carton.
可能在某处做慈善工作
Probably off doing charity work somewhere.
许愿之类的
Make-A-Wish or something.
奶奶说他让梅兰妮染上了冰♥毒♥
Grandma said he got Melanie hooked on meth.
也许她过量了
Maybe she OD'd,
那傻瓜慌了 点燃了那地方
dummy panicked and lit up the place.
最后登记的地址
Last known address?
他妈妈的房♥子 1982年
His mom's house, '82.
我们的线人呢
What about our CIs?
如果我们想抓住这个混♥蛋♥
If we're gonna catch this prick,
我们需要其他混♥蛋♥的帮助
we're gonna need some other pricks to help.
是的
Yes.
已经开始查询我们的电♥话♥记录…
Already started working our phone log...
我不是在问你
I wasn't asking you.
他在奶奶的家里也是哑巴吗
He a mute at the grandma's house, too?
菜鸟 你知道这份工作有时需要交谈
Probie! You know, this job sometimes involves talking.
我知道 老板 好的
I know, boss. Good.
线人 交谈
Informants. Talk.
嗯 这些人向他们所有人探询
Well, these guys put out feelers to all of them.
有几个人说虫虫还在这一带
A couple said that Bugs is still in the area.
有个人 肯尼 认为他能告诉我们位置
One guy, Kenny, thinks he can get us a location.
白肯尼还是黑人肯尼 黑人肯尼
White Kenny or Black Kenny? Black Kenny.
白色肯尼已经去世
White Kenny is dead.
他去年圣诞节从科罗讷多
He took a header off Coronado Bridge
大桥坠下
last Christmas.
我将尝试深入调查这个虫虫的人
I'll try digging up more info on this Bugs guy,
看看是否能找到他的住处
see if I can't find out where he's staying.
今晚不该这样做 菜鸟
That's not the move tonight, probie.
我们最好先进行一些探讨
We best do some percolating.
快点
Giddyap.
那么 我们结束了
So, we're done?
哦
Oh!
嘿
Hey!
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
双倍或者什么都没有
Double or nothing.
双倍或者什么都没有 再来一次 你醉了多少
Double or nothing. Again? How drunk are you?
嘿 兰迪
Hey, Randy.
你妻子在电♥话♥里
Your wife is on the phone.
史密提 告诉朱尼来接他的屁♥股♥
Smitty, tell Junie to come get his ass
否则他将失去小杰的所有大学基金
before he loses the rest of Junior's college fund.
呃 不行 你告诉她 她让我害怕
Uh-uh. You tell her. She scares me.
哦 天啊 不行
Oh, hell no.
来吧 和我们一起喝一杯
Come on. Take one shot with us.
随时待命 伙计们
Semper fi, bitches.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
男孩俱乐部在那边
Boys club's over there.
我以为“探讨”是指讨论案件
I thought "percolating" meant talking about the case.
没有放松的心情 就无法做好这份工作
You can't do this job without taking the edge off.
这是一个我与弗兰克斯唯一的共识
One thing Franks and I actually agree on.
波本威士忌 你喜欢吗
Bourbon. You like?
从未尝过 嗯
Never had it. Hmm.
为了探讨
To percolating.
这是一种培养的品味
It's an acquired taste.
哦
Ooh.
那么 呃…
So, uh...
你昨晚为什么对那位保安大打出手
...why'd you go all "Iron Mike" on that bouncer last night?
根据2B的报告
According to the 2B, you just
你似乎失去了理智
lost it, started swinging
无故挥拳 但我敢打赌你有理由
for no reason, but I bet you had a reason.
你看过我的事件报告 知道的比我还多
You read my incident report, you know more than I do.
你醉得那么厉害
You were that wasted?
难怪弗兰克斯如此喜爱你
Well, no wonder Franks loves you so much.
你们两个就像是一根绳子上绑在一起
You two are cut from the same cloth.
不过 你自从来到这里就像极品舞者紧抱着他的腿
Well, that and you've been bear-hugging his leg
所以…
like a stripper on a pole since you got here, so...
我尊重权威
I respect authority.
这在我所来之处意义重大
Means a lot where I come from.
你是指海军陆战队
You mean the Corps?
四年现役 现在是预备役
Four years active, current reservist.
你想再详细解释一下吗 教官
You want to explain it to me some more, gunny?
你为何要痛打那人
Why'd you give that guy a beatdown?
这有什么关系
Why does it matter?
你有什么想对我说的吗
Something you want to say to me?
干杯
Bottoms up.
今晚我请客 兄弟们
Shots on me, boys.
我们进去吧
We get inside,
有些日子里 气味比其他日子更糟
some days smell worse than others.
你要做好心理准备 这样就没事了
You brace yourself, you'll be good.
早安 安琪
Morning, Angie.
是的 坦卡特博士昨天提交了验尸报告
Yes, Dr. Téngalkat submitted the autopsy report yesterday.
吉洛尼莫在哪里
Where the hell's Geronimo?
他在某个宾果游戏室喝醉了吗
Off getting drunk at some bingo parlor somewhere?
我听到了
I heard that.
嘿
Hey.
谷仓的门开了 艾斯
Barn door's open, Ace.
梅兰妮 呃 休伊特
Melanie, uh, Hewitt.
毒物检测报告刚刚送到
Tox report just came in.
她的体内有100毫克
She had 100 milligrams
的甲基安♥非♥他♥命♥
of methamphetamine in her system.
她的奶奶说有个混♥蛋♥
Her grandma said some bastard
让她染上了毒瘾
got her hooked on crank.
我们正在外面找他
We got eyes out there looking for him now.
好吧 局长 估计我得问你
Okay, chief, guess you're gonna make me ask,
头在哪里
where's the head?
弗里德曼博士花了24小时
Dr. Friedman spent the last 24 hours
完成重建工作
completing the reconstruction.
对啦 对啦 对啦
Yes, yes, yes.
共193个独♥立♥的部分
193 separate pieces.
这就是你为何赚得高薪的原因 博士
That is why you get paid the big bucks, Doc.
没错
That's right.
令人难以置信
Incredible.
你说得对 雷诺拉
You were right, Lenora.
对什么事
Right about what?
进入和出口的伤口
Entry and exit wounds.
她是被射杀的 迈克
She was shot to death, Mike.
而现在 损伤的程度让
Now, the degree of damage makes
细节变得模糊 但我认为是小口径到中口径
the details fuzzy, but I think it's a small to medium caliber.
最可能是近距离射击
Most likely close range.
我们搜索了她的房♥子 没有找到任何子弹或弹壳
We swept her house, didn't find any bullets or casings.
凶手一定清理了他的壳子
Killer must have policed his brass.
射她的头
Shoots her in the head,
然后纵火掩盖真♥相♥
then torches the place to cover it up.
我真不敢相信
I'll be a son of a bitch.
老板 我有新的消息
Boss, I got something new.
接到了一个情报人的电♥话♥ 他说不到一小时前看到了巴克斯
Got a call from a CI, said he saw Bugs less than an hour ago.
谁 黑肯尼 不 是颤抖的托尼
Who? Black Kenny? No, Twitchy Tony.
你觉得我们能信任他吗 他听起来清醒吗
You think we can trust him? He sound sober?
完全不清醒
Not at all.
那我们可以信任他 他在哪里见到巴克斯的
Then we can trust him. Where'd he bump into Bugs?
给你两次猜的机会
Give you two guesses.
隧♥道♥ 嗯哼
The tunnels? Mm-hmm.
该死的 兰道夫
Damn it, Randolf.
「深入无底的黑暗
"Penetrated deeper
层层探索其深处 」
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:起源(2024) | 导航列表