剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
我认为你应该追踪故事 像民间传说 神话什么的
I think you should be following the stories. Folklore. Legends.
住在山间的居民有个口耳相传的传说
You know, the people of these mountains, they have an oral tradition
讲述有一条龙在空中划出一条火线
about a dragon that carves a path of fire across the sky.
也可能是一条离子辐射带
Or maybe a path of ionizing radiation.
那你是来寻龙的
So, you're hunting dragons.
都说我是来寻找真♥相♥的了
I told you, I'm looking for the truth.
很好 只是我们有事要忙
That's great. But we got work to do,
你是时候离开了 老兄
so it's time for you to hit the trail, bud.
等等 中尉
Wait a minute, Lieutenant.
我认为让兰达加入我们也挺好的
I don't think it's such a bad idea for Mr. Randa to join us.
我倒认为是个馊主意
I think it's a terrible idea.
中尉 你来不是为了替我拿主意
You're not here to think for me, Lieutenant.
你瞧他这模样 闻闻他身上那股味
Look at him. Smell him.
他搞不好在这里迷路好几周了
He's probably been lost out here for weeks.
嘿 老兄 我很清楚自己在哪里
Hey, hey. I know exactly where I am, pal.
是吗 - 是的
Do you? - Yes.
不是 听好 我奉美国陆军之命前来护送你 我接获的命令是...
No. Look, I am here at the behest of the US Army, and my orders are--
你接获的命令是尽可能提供我所需的助力
Your orders are to provide me with whatever assistance I require.
我的命令是为你提供作业安全防护
My orders are to provide you with operational security,
如果有这位刚认识的森林隐士比利在场 我无法执行任务
and I cannot do that with our new friend, Billy the jungle hermit, hanging around.
天啊
Wow.
好 那你走吧
Fine. Just go then.
博士 别试探我的耐心
Don't tempt me, Doc.
我没要求你来保护
I didn't ask for you.
我不需要你 也不想被你保护
I don't need you and I don't want you.
我的安全不再是你的责任了
So, you are relieved of any responsibility for me.
你走吧
Dismissed.
我会派另一个人开越野车回来
I'll send someone back with the jeep.
我们走吧
Shall we go?
那你见过龙吗
So, have you ever seen a dragon?
见过一次
Once.
可能见过吧 所以我才开始寻找真♥相♥
Well, maybe. It's kind of why I started doing this.
以证明自己并没有疯
Trying to prove I'm not crazy.
你说我是疯子吗
You think I'm crazy?
我压根就不认识你
I don't even know you.
也对
That's true.
你经常跟着陌生人深入森林吗
Do you often follow strange men into the jungle?
这是今天的第二次了
This is my second time today.
我们称这种生物为“穆透”
We call 'em MUTO's.
意指“巨型不明陆地生物”
For Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organisms.
这个词是我想出来的
I came up with that.
陆地生物 你认为它们并非来自外太空
Terrestrial. So, you don't think they're space aliens?
你确实觉得我是疯子
You do think I'm crazy.
我是科学家
I'm a scientist.
我相信证据就是真♥相♥
I believe what the evidence tells me to be true.
好吧
Okay.
住在周围的人都在讲述 不同版本的同一个传说
Everyone around here tells some version of the same story.
好 - 看到天空出现光线
Okay. - Lights in the sky.
而释放这道光线的物体 一直循着相同的路线
And whatever's making them has been tracing the same path
循环往复 可追溯到几个世纪前
over and over and over again, going back centuries.
就像彗星 - 不是 更像候鸟
Like comets. - No. More like migrating birds.
等等
Hold on.
我得给你看一件东西
I have to show you something.
这是我们的侦察机
These are the tracks
所探测到的辐射读数轨迹
of the radiation readings from our surveillance aircraft.
看见了吗
See this?
真不可思议
Incredible.
往这边走 走吧 - 好
This way. This way. Come on. - Okay.
去哪里
Where are we going?
循着地图走
We're following the map.
快到了
We're almost there.
快到哪里
Almost where?
怎么了
What is it?
那是什么
What is that?
劳顿号♥
The Lawton.
我不知道
I don't know.
你去查看电脑里有什么
You wanna take a look and see what's on these.
不知道有没有用途 不过...
I have no idea if they're any good but...
你来吧
You do it.
大志18岁那年 他爸在越战中丧生
Hiroshi was eighteen when his father died in Vietnam.
李叔是他唯一的家人
His Uncle Lee was the only family he had left.
既然他们的关系这么好 为什么爸生前从没提起过他
If they were so close, why didn't Dad ever mention him?
他们之间好像发生了什么事
I think something happened between them.
人生中
He didn't like to talk about
有些事他不想提起
some parts of his life.
李叔还活着吗
Is he still alive?
我也不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
这是很久以前的照片了吧
This would have been a long time ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
(小梅:快打给我 有要紧事)
"CALL ME! IT'S IMPORTANT!"
我去应门
I'll get it.
谢了
Thank you.
晚上好
Good Evening.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会啊
Yes.
这就好极了
That's great, actually.
这样我就较容易沟通
That makes this much easier, for me anyway.
我们可以进来吗
May we come in?
不行 你们是谁啊 - 我们是来执行公务的
No. Who are you? - It's official business.
我们来自国家特工队
We're with a special government task force.
哪一国 - 听好
Which government? - You know what?
我们进去一下 马上就出来
We'll be in and out before you even know it.
天啊 好别致的家
Wow. You have a lovely home.
他们是谁啊
Who are they?
你们想干什么
What do you want?
我要比尔兰达的档案
I want Bill Randa's files.
不行 你们必须马上离开
No, you need to leave.
不行 你必须交出那些档案
No, you need to hand over those files.
否则你 你那两个朋友
Otherwise, you, your friends,
还有你妈都会惹上大♥麻♥烦
and your mother are gonna be in a lot of trouble.
健太郎
Kentaro...?
没事的
It's okay.
你儿子偷走了一些东西
There's something that your son stole.
我们要带他回去
He's going to have to come with us.
真的吗
Is it true?
你是不是偷走了他们的东西
Did you take something of theirs?
他们诬陷我偷走了一些档案
They say I stole some files.
够了
Enough.
交出来吧
Let's have it.
如果他交出那些东西 那你们会不会放过他
If he returns whatever he took, will you leave him alone?
这是一定的
Of course.
如果他们要的东西在你手上
If you have what they are looking for...
那你应该交还给他们
...you should give it to them.
你确定
Are you sure?
那些东西肯定很重要吧
It must be very important.
我这就去拿
I'll get it.
好极了 谢谢
Amazing. Thank you.
喝茶吗 喝不喝茶
Tea? You like tea?
喝茶吗
Tea?
不了 不用 谢谢
No. We're good. Thanks.
希望我的儿子没给你们添麻烦吧
I hope my son hasn't caused any trouble for you.
他现在很乖了
He's a good man now,
只是小时候经常闯祸
but when he was younger there were so many problems!
喝酒喝得很凶 - 快点
So much drinking! - Hurry up!
真希望他能找个好对象
I wanted him to find a nice girl.
一个能让他定性的对象
Someone to settle him down.
你真好看
You are very attractive.
还单身吗
Are you single?
该死的
Oh, shit.
该死的 - 健太郎
Shit. - Kentaro!
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表