剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
You only see these kinds of spikes from pulsars.
以及外太空的特大质量黑洞出现
Supermassive black holes from outer space.
这次例外 - 没错
But not this? - No.
这次发自地球
This was coming from the earth.
地球的哪个地点
Where exactly on the earth?
探测到相关辐射的仪器是旧的款式
Well, the detector that picked it up is an old model,
算是古董了
it's pretty much an antique.
不太灵光 - 我会列入下一♥期♥预算内
They're pretty finicky. - I'll note it in the next budget request.
地点在哪里 - 辐射有规律地脉动
Where? - It was a rhythmic pulse,
就像一颗脉冲星
well, like a pulsar
但据我所知 阿♥拉♥斯加州没有什么脉冲星啊
but as far as I know, there aren't any pulsars in Alaska.
谢了 巴恩斯博士 把信息都发来
Thank you, Dr. Barnes. Send us everything you have
我们会派一支分♥析♥小组去找你
and we'll get an analysis team out to you right away.
等等 这不是重点
Wait! That's not the big thing.
重点是上次出现这种辐射读数时
The last time anyone saw readings like this
都是在哥斯拉出现前一刻
was right before the last emergence event.
辐射从津吉拉和亚卡平原发出
From Janjira and Yucca Flats.
那是在旧金山事件爆发前
Before G-Day.
健太郎
Kentaro!
小梅
May?
是你吗
Is that you?
健太郎
Kentaro!
凯特
Cate?
肖尔
Shaw?
我们真不应该让健太郎去
We shouldn't have let Kentaro go.
他肯定熬不过今晚的
He won't survive the night.
他只需要撑到我们找到支援为止
He just needs to hang on until we get help.
小梅 来吧 我帮你背背包 - 放手 不要
Come on, May, let me carry that bag. - No. Stop. No!
他别有所图
He wants something.
她开始产生幻觉了
She's getting delirious.
还差几步 好吗
Few more steps, okay?
想象我们抵达后会有多暖和
Think of how warm it'll be when we get there.
有毯子 有热咖啡
Blankets, hot coffee.
有威士忌
Whiskey.
走吧
Come on.
不行了
No.
该死的
Shit.
什么 又回到了爸爸的帐篷
What? We're back at Dad's tent?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我们一直在转圈圈
We're walking in circles.
“巨人”对周围的环境 以及我们对环境的感知能力
Titans have odd effects on their surroundings
就是能产生这种奇特的影响力
and how we experience them.
我们穿过的云海和这个地方 是个非常神奇的区域
The cloud we flew through, this place, it's stranger than you think.
神奇程度超乎所有人的认知
It's stranger than anybody knows.
再不让她暖和起来 她就死定了
If we don't warm her up, she's gonna die.
如果那个“巨人”还在这里 那我们都可能会死
We can all die if that Titan's still here.
我不能抛下她
Well, I'm not leaving here without her.
我们不能再失去另一个人了
We are not losing another person.
好美啊
Beautiful.
是啊
It is.
你刚才说你为什么不想出席 自己的艺术展开幕礼来着
Tell me why you don't wanna go to your gallery opening again.
我去不去对你而言重要吗
Why does it matter to you if I go?
不重要
Well, it doesn't.
我只是觉得你不该为自己的作品感到羞耻
But I don't think you should be ashamed to take credit for what you do.
你做哪一行的
What do you do?
我带你来这里 赤♥裸♥裸地向你展现我的艺术魂
I just brought you here and bared my artist's soul.
你都还没跟我说过你的事呢
You haven't told me shit about yourself.
我说了 我做电脑什么的
I told you. I do computer shit.
电脑什么的 - 是啊
Computer shit? - Yeah.
是吗 行了 说实话吧
Yeah, okay. Come on.
我来自塔科马 塔科马是个鬼地方 于是我搬来了日本
I'm from Tacoma. Tacoma sucks. So, I came to Japan.
日本是个好地方
Japan is cool.
这么说好点吗
Is that better?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要紧的 塔科马是鬼地方与你无关
It's okay. You didn't make Tacoma suck.
你想待多久都可以 要不你跟我一起去
So, you can stay as long as you want, or you can come with me?
你才是主角
This is your party.
你最好的作品我都看过了
I've already seen all the best stuff.
我们还可以再见面吗
Can I see you again?
给我你的联络号♥码 - 这是你的手♥机♥
Give me your number. - This is your phone?
对啊 我喜欢有触感的按键
Yeah. I like a physical button.
你需要...
You need to--
别管它
Ignore it.
别弄坏任何东西
Try not to break anything.
你会察觉到吗
How would you tell?
喂 嘿
Hello? Hey.
我在路上
I'm traveling.
对 去工作
For work, yeah.
不是 听好 你别再打来了
No. Look, you gotta stop calling me.
我到家后会打给你 好吗
I'll call you when I'm back, yeah?
好的 你也是
Okay, you too.
好 再见
Yeah, bye.
好美啊
Beautiful.
好美啊
Beautiful.
这玩意太美了 - 小梅
This shit is so beautiful. - May.
坚持住 小梅
Stay with me. May. May.
我的腿好烫
My legs are burning.
像被千万支针扎的感觉
Like pins and needles?
更像被千刀万剐的感觉
More like swords and daggers.
太好了
That's really good.
你的神经知觉恢复了
Your nerves are waking up.
还没有被冻伤
You don't have frostbite yet.
还没有
Yet.
你真懂得安慰病人啊
Good bedside manner.
嘿 万一我有什么三长两短 麻烦你联络我妹
Hey. If anything happens to me, just get in touch with my sister.
她叫莱拉
Her name is Lyra.
别说了 别说这种事
No. Let's not go there.
她是我唯一联♥系♥得上的亲人
She's the only person that I can call.
我马上给你她的联络号♥码
I'm gonna give you her number.
我相信健太郎知道...
I'm sure Kentaro knows h--
不可能 他什么都不知道
No. He doesn't know shit.
希望你指的人不是我
Hope you're not talking about me.
这些是斗浩带来的食物
Compliments of Du-Ho.
饼干和巧克力
Crackers and chocolate.
她的状态如何
How's she doing?
好多了
Better.
很好 她的长裤已经干了
All right. Her pants are dry.
要去给火添燃料了
We're gonna have to stoke that fire.
这些都是小树枝 火很快就灭了
This is nothing but kindling. I mean, it's not gonna last very long.
天晓得你♥爸♥的文件上写着什么
And who knows what's in your dad's papers.
搞不好能让我得知他在这里做了什么
I mean, it could tell us what he was doing here.
得知他的理论 发现 得知他去了哪里
Theories, discoveries, where he went.
来就来吧
Let it burn.
快带上装备 快逃 快
Get your gear on! We gotta move! Come on!
回去我们先前藏起来的地方
Get back to where we hid before.
快 - 小梅
Come on. - May!
快...
Go, go, go, go, go!
小梅 - 等等 别跑 站住 别动
May. - Wait, wait. Stop. Don't move.
它可能藏在某个地方 仔细听
It could be anywhere. Listen.
我不可能跑赢那头怪兽的
I can't run from that thing anymore.
可能也没必要跑赢它
We may not have to.
今早 47号♥前哨站得到的读数
This morning, Outpost 47 registered readings
我认为值得关注
I consider noteworthy.
巴恩斯博士
Dr. Barnes.
天啊 - 什么
Oh, my God. - What?
怎么可能 这些读数与...
That can't be right. These readings mirror--
与旧金山事件爆发前出现的伽玛射线暴
The gamma-ray flare before the San Francisco...
雷同
event.
套我们先前的说法 怪兽要发动攻势了
Call it what it was. An attack.
那你们有什么建议 全面动员
Well, what do you suggest? Full mobilization?
测试“巨人”警报系统 - 打扰一下
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表