剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
Saw what?
某种结构 看起来像一颗巨大的高尔夫球
Some kind of structure. Looked like a big golf ball.
肯定是人造的 像是某种建筑物或定居点什么的
It had to be man-made, like a building or settlement.
好 知道了
All right. All right.
你们俩有没有看到
Did either one of you see it?
没有
No.
但小梅看到了
But May did.
什么 没看到
What? No.
没有 我只听到你说你看到了什么
No. You said you saw something.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see anything.
为什么站在他们那边
You're taking their side?
就因为你生我的气吗
Is it 'cause you're pissed at me?
不是 与你无关 重点是我就快冻死了
No. This has nothing to do with you. This is about me freezing to death.
我也想救你 你就不能...
I'm trying to save you. Will you just--
相信我吧
Trust me.
苍汰
Sota?
暗号♥
Password.
苍汰 是我 健太郎
Sota. It's me, man. Kentaro.
谁啊
Who?
健太郎
Kentaro.
暗号♥
Password.
好吧 还是算了 这地方是垃圾
Okay. Forget about it. This place is a dump.
垃圾
Dump!
快进来吧
Hurry up!
垃圾
Dump?!
敢说这里是垃圾
她不是有意的
She didn't mean it.
那就证明给我看不是啊
Prove me wrong.
我欣赏你
I like you.
你也太容易被忽悠了
And you're too easy to mess with.
不错嘛 你证明了我是错的
Okay. You've proved me wrong.
小梅 他是苍汰
May, this is Sota.
是酒馆的老板
Owner.
经理
Manager.
也是个渣男
Asshole.
如假包换
Guilty of all charges.
等等 你竟然有私藏的威士忌
Wait. You have your own bottle?
你果然跟我想象中一样做作
You are as pretentious as I thought.
这是这里的规矩
That's how it works here.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
来点更好的吧 - 好的
But maybe we can do better. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
说明你是个成功艺术家
So, you're a successful artist.
这灯照是我设计的
I designed the lighting here.
什么 不会吧 - 真的
What? No way. - Yeah.
所以他尽管让我装 还为我提早开店
So, he lets me pretend, and even open early for me.
你做哪一行的
What do you do?
电脑什么的
Computer shit.
没艺术那么有趣 你从事艺术多久了
It's not nearly as interesting as art. How long have you been doing it?
从小到现在
Since I was little.
但从今晚开始 我就是职业艺术家了
But as a job, I guess, since tonight.
什么 这怎么说
What? Like-- What do you mean?
今晚是你第一次办展 - 是啊
Like, tonight's your first show? - Yeah.
你不是应该在现场才合适吗
Don't you feel like you should be there?
我想吊人胃口
I'm letting the suspense build.
做个秀 - 做个秀
It's all part of the act. - Part of the act.
这也是在做秀吗
Is this part of the act?
怎么说
What do you mean?
你这位未来的名艺术家 带我来这家地下酒吧有什么目的
The secret whiskey bar and you, the artist, next big thing.
他常带别的女生来吗
Does he bring other girls?
调酒师不能泄漏酒客的秘密
As a bartender, I can't say.
混账
Asshole.
我没说你做得不好
I mean, I didn't say it was a bad act.
毕竟只是做秀嘛
I mean, as far as acts go.
我是认真的
This isn't an act.
我是按照作品来评价艺术家的 不是按照装扮和发型
I judge an artist based on their art, not on a suit and a haircut.
怎么了
What?
这些作品怎么没在艺廊展出
Why isn't this stuff in the gallery?
这些都是非卖♥♥品
These aren't for sale.
你绝对不是空有其表的艺术家
You're definitely more than just a haircut.
造型师是喜美给我选的
Kimi sent me to her stylist.
买♥♥家买♥♥的是艺术家
People buy the artist.
也对
I mean, sure.
土豪有的是钱 缺的是品味
Rich pricks who have more money than good taste.
你怎么不告诉喜美你想展出哪些作品
Why don't you tell Kimi what pieces you want in the show?
艺廊是她的
It's her gallery.
她给我机会是有风险的 - 给你机会
She was taking a chance on me-- - Chance on you?
说得她好像是菩萨在世似的
Like, out of the goodness of her heart?
得了吧 她哪是给你机会
Come on. That's bullshit.
一个人愿意给另一个人机会 绝对是因为有利可图
People don't give other people a shot unless there's something in it for them.
你还挺愤世嫉俗的
That's pretty cynical.
现实就是这样
That's life.
我看你该走了
You should probably go.
那些土豪在等你呢
The rich pricks are waiting.
跟我一起去
Come with me.
那种场合不太适合我
Not really my crowd.
也不太适合我
Mine either.
那你要习惯习惯了 名艺术家
Get used to it, hotshot.
等等
Wait.
可以了
Okay.
可以去了
Now you can go.
好了
Okay.
总得有人说实话
Somebody has to say it.
我没看到任何建筑物
I don't see any buildings.
肯定是在那片山丘后面
It must be behind those hills.
肯定
Must it?
健太郎 我们说好... - 你们都说好的
Kentaro, we agreed-- - You all agreed.
小子 我欣赏你的热情
You got passion, kid. I'll give you that.
别老当我是个孩子 - 等一下
Stop treating me like a kid. - Hold on.
我确实看到了
I know what I saw.
不是 - 怎么
No, no, no. - What?
在那边
Over there.
什么 哪里 - 就在那边 那是什么
What? Where? - Right there. What is that?
没错 看见了
Oh, yeah. I see it.
不知道是什么 可能是油井的灯照 或是当地的定居点
I don't know. Lights on an oil rig maybe, or a local settlement.
重点那是存在的地方 对吧
Point is, it's out there, right?
我们往看得到的地方走吧 - 对啊
We follow something we can all see. - Yeah.
没人知道要走多远
You don't know how far that is.
路上可能会被“巨人”拦截
That Titan can catch you before you get halfway there.
我看到的东西比较近
Whatever I saw is closer.
是吗 前提是它是存在的 - 好了 健太郎
Yeah, if it exists. - Okay. Kentaro.
听好 你拥有丰富的想象力 可惜现在用不上想象力
Look, you have a brilliant imagination, but now is not the time to use it.
我一定要去看看
I'm going.
有必要的话 我自己去
Alone if I have to.
天啊 真是个固执如牛的家伙
Oh, my God. You obstinate asshole.
怎么 你想以死证明自己是对的 - 那你想吗
So, what? You wanna die to prove a point? - Do you?
不想 - 够了 别吵 拜托别吵了
No. - Stop. Stop. Please, stop.
你认为你看到了
You think you saw something?
是 我确实看见了
Yeah. I know what I saw.
那你去吧 没找到前别停下脚步 找到后向他们求助
Then go, and don't stop until you find it, and then get help.
我们也是
We'll do the same.
一路顺风
Good luck.
我们都需要帮助
We're all gonna need it.
不行 我们不能就这样让他去啊
No. We can't just let him leave.
凯特 他去意已决 我们走吧
He's made his choice, Cate. Let's go.
巴恩斯博士 听说你有事上报 对吗
Dr. Barnes, I understand you have something for us?
(弗吉尼亚州 阿灵顿县 帝王组织)
是的 稍等 让你们看看我的屏幕
Yeah. Hold on. Sharing my screen now.
这是什么 - 辐射
What are we looking at here? - Radiation.
确切地说 是30艾赫兹级别的伽马射线
Specifically, gamma rays in the 30 exahertz range.
辐射从哪里发出的 - 这就是神奇之处
Where is this radiation coming from? - That's the crazy thing.
这种辐射激增的现象只会在脉冲星
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表