剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
大志呢
Hiroshi?
大志呢
Hiroshi?
他没事
He's fine.
他没事 他还健在
He's fine. He's okay.
你怎么知道呢 你怎么能确定呢
How do you know?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是你的孙女啊
I'm your granddaughter.
腿好点了吗
How's the leg?
还行 只有走动时才会痛
It's good. Only hurts when I walk on it.
赶紧坐下吧
Get your ass in a seat then.
伽玛射线指数好像稳定下来了
The gamma emissions seemed to have stabilized.
虽然仍处在高点 但不足以引起世界末日
Still high, but not end-of-the-world high.
我们已经尽可能召集所有人马了
We called in every warm body we could.
大部分前哨站的网络已经恢复了
Most of the outposts are back online...
我是指勉强恢复
barely.
杜瓦尔有没有发来消息
Any word from Duvall?
你认为她会发消息过来
Were you expecting one?
也不是
Not really.
那个信♥号♥♥怎么样了
What about the signal?
那不是我们的优先事项 - 搞不好有人还活着
It is not our priority right now. - Someone could be alive
难道这也不算优先事项吗
and that is not a priority?
整个地球岌岌可危 危机随时爆发
With the whole planet still humming like a pressure cooker?
每个前哨站都在关注有没有怪兽出现 那个信♥号♥♥绝不是优先事项
With every station on alert for a possible emergence? No, it's not.
如果下面还有生还者 他们搞不好知道实情
If someone survived down there, they might know what's going on.
搞不好是关键信息 - 在一般情况下可能是大事
That feels like it might be a big deal. - In normal times it would be a huge deal,
但这阵子可能会发生 一连串“巨人”出没事故
but we are looking at a wave of Titan events
威胁七十亿人的性命
threatening the lives of seven billion people.
我不打算分散资源去救那三个人
I'm not peeling off resources to save three.
好吧 如果那三人 能拯救七十亿人的性命呢
Okay. What if the three could save the seven billion?
下面有生还者
Someone is alive down there.
他们很可能有我们想知道的真♥相♥ 如今他们在求救
And they might have the answers we need, and they are calling us for help.
我们不能充耳不闻
We cannot pretend that we don't hear 'em!
蒂姆 看看这张地图
Look at the map, Tim.
瞧瞧我们要处理的问题规模
Look at the scale of what we are trying to stop.
我都束手无策了
My hands are tied.
那就放手一搏啊
Then untie them!
难道肖尔对我们的评价是对的
Otherwise Shaw was right about us.
他对你的评价确实没错
He was definitely right about you.
下一句话冲口而出前 请你三思
I need you to think very carefully about the next words you're gonna say.
现在 麻烦你坐回原位
Now, are you going to take your seat,
做好你的分内事
do your job,
帮我们应对这场危机 好吗
and help us deal with this crisis?
还是要我无限延长你的病假
Or do I need to extend your medical leave indefinitely?
天啊
Oh, my God.
太不可思议了
Unbelievable.
我改造了发射管道 对外发出定向的伽玛射线脉冲信♥号♥♥
I reconfigured the emitter tube to send out a directional gamma ray pulse
让你们知道我的位置
to let you know where I was.
你是说帝王组织撑到了1962年
So Monarch made it to 1962.
甚至存在至今
They're around even today.
爸也是组织成员
Dad was part of it.
他是个怎样的人
Tell me about him.
他是个顾家的人
He's a family man.
她追随了你的脚步
He followed in your footsteps.
帝王组织对他百般阻挠 所以他选择了擅自行动
And when Monarch wouldn't let him, he did it on his own.
他这个人就是锲而不舍
He never knew-- knows when to stop.
他过得幸福吗
Is he happy?
不如你亲自问他吧
Why don't you ask him that yourself?
你能不能让它恢复到原来的设置
Can you rewire this back to its original configuration?
可以 应该没问题
Yes. I think so.
既然如此
Well, in that case,
我要带你们回家了
I'm gonna take you home.
都说我去去就回来了
I told you it wouldn't take long.
你的东西我几乎都送人了
I gave most everything away.
我还得再出门几趟
I still need to make a few more trips.
去哪里
Where will you go?
旧金山
San Francisco.
只去几天
Just for a few days.
我需要去处理一些事
There are some things I need to do...
去办理离婚手续
for the divorce.
惠美子
Emiko,
从今以后...
from now on...
旧金山被袭击后
After the attack on San Francisco,
我们联♥系♥了所有可能想到的对象
we called everyone we could think of.
医院 红十字会
Hospitals. The Red Cross.
上网到处搜查
We searched the internet.
我们一直相信你会回来
I never gave up hope that you would come home.
这是我们期盼已久的一天
We dreamed about this day.
无论你做过什么对不起我的事
No matter what you did to me,
你的儿子都不应该失去 他和他爸之间的感情
your son deserves a relationship with his father.
所以求求你
So please,
等你找到落脚的地方后
when you find out where you'll be staying,
就知会健太郎一声
let Kentaro know.
很好 继续走
You're good. Just keep going.
能绕道吗 - 就只有这条路
Can we go around? - This is the only way.
小梅 别被树枝勾住脚 - 小心 慢慢来
May, don't get hooked up on the tree. - Steady.
小心 该死的 - 没事了
Look out. Oh, damn it. - Got it.
好吧 休息一下
Yeah. Let's take five.
我们有的是时间
We've got all the time in the world.
是啊 - 不知道你们怎么想
Yeah. - I don't know about you guys,
但我希望能回到一个 有飞行车和机器管家的世界
but I'd like to get back to a world with flying cars and robot butlers.
是啊 搞不好月球上还有疗养院呢
Yeah. And maybe nursing homes on the moon.
行了 我们还是好好歇息吧
Okay. I think we can all use a breather.
赞成
Works for me.
等等 惠子
Hold on, Keiko.
嘿 听好
Hey, seriously...
别走太远 - 别走太远
don't go far. - Don't go far.
好了 准备好了吗 - 可以 好了
All right. You ready? - Yeah.
二 三...
Two, three...
介意我加入吗
You mind if I join you?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你妈说你可能在这里
Your mother said I might find you here.
腿好点了吗
How's your leg?
下雨时会隐隐作痛
It hurts when it rains.
你的腿呢
Yours?
会发出奇怪的咔哒声
Makes a funny clicking sound.
干杯
Kanpai.
天啊
Wow.
我通常不太喜欢威士忌
I'm not usually a big whiskey guy--
你来有什么目的
What are you doing here?
伽马射线暴 我们发现了一个有规律的信♥号♥♥
The gamma ray bursts, we found a coherent signal.
信♥号♥♥
A signal?
有人在传达信息 - 谁啊
A message. - From who?
还不知道
I don't know,
但信♥号♥♥是从裂口内传出来的
but it's coming from inside the rifts.
那我能做什么 我对这些数据一窍不通
What am I supposed to do with it? I don't know what any of this means.
没错 你不懂
No, you don't...
但你♥爸♥可能懂
but your father might.
谢了
Thank you.
惠 不得不说
Kei, I gotta tell you...
你跟我记忆中的样子一模一样
you look exactly as you've always looked in my mind's eye.
这些年来
All these years.
一点也没变
Exactly.
我被困在这里期间 一直通过想象力
I've been talking to you and Billy in my head
跟你和比利聊天
the whole time I was here.
是啊
Yeah.
我是指当年的你们
Who you were anyway.
比利出了什么事
What happened to Billy?
我听说...
I heard that--
他率领一支探险队前往一座岛
I guess he was leading an expedition to some island and...
想要证明某些有关怪兽的理论是真的
was trying to prove some of the theories about all this
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表