剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
She worked in Japan.
津吉拉
Janjira.
有的人加入帝王组织 就是希望悲剧不会再重演
Some of us came to Monarch saying "Never again."
我由衷希望如此
I meant it.
还有更多想法跟我一样的人 都在等某人出现 引导我们该怎么做
And there are more who feel like me, waiting for someone to show us how.
我想那就是你
I think it's you.
我这么想算是疯子吗
Does that make me crazy?
我认为我们俩有很多事需要谈谈
I think you and I have a lot to talk about.
(1955年 帝王组织总部)
嗨 抱歉打扰你们
Hey. Sorry for interrupting
参加什么有的没的的宴会
your big whatever-the-hell-it-was I-don't-give-a-shit,
这个好像是活的 - 有人亲眼看到吗
but I think we got a live one. - Visual confirmation?
有个男人好像看到了 但不太确定
A guy thinks he saw it but isn't sure.
不太可信吧 - 这些数据是...
Sounds squirrelly-- - What kind of a data are we--
不好意思 博士 - 抱歉 上尉
Sorry, Doctor. - Beg your pardon, Captain.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 惠 我不清楚你的做法和方案
Hey, I don't know how you do what you do, Kei,
我只知道报告上的曲线
but I know that when the little squiggly line
突然飙升时 意味着情况不寻常
shoots off the top of the page like that, it means something.
类似的同位素信♥号♥♥我只在
The only other time I've seen isotopic signatures like this
菲律宾看过
was in the Philippines.
那也是我们找到劳顿号♥的线索
It's what led us to the wreck of the Lawton.
那这是“巨人”出没的现象吗
So, this is a Titan?
还不能断定就是“巨人”
It's not definitively not a Titan.
得了吧 这绝对不是我想听的答案
Okay, that's definitively not an answer.
如果不是不明飞行物 那会是什么
If it's not one of our bogies, then what is it?
用语言史上最美好的三个大字来总结
The three most beautiful words in the English language:
不知道
I don't know.
我们必须去一趟日本 - 没错
We need to get to Japan. - Yes.
现在吗
Now?
周五就要为委员会讲演 我们的财政预算案了
We're presenting our budget proposal to the committee on Friday.
你听见帕克特将军的话了 - 帕克特
You heard General Puckett. - Puckett?
李 “巨人”才不在乎什么预算案会议
Titans don't care about budget meetings, Lee.
惠 那是因为“巨人” 没必要靠唱歌♥卖♥♥艺来填饱肚子
That's because Titans don't have to sing for their supper, Kei.
知道在场谁的“唱功”了得吗
But you know who's got a beautiful singing voice?
好主意 我们分工合作吧
Perfect. We'll divide and conquer.
你留下来处理“五金店”的活儿
You stay and deal with the hardware store,
而... - 不行
and-- - No.
我绝对不会让你单独去寻找“巨人”
I'm not letting you go on a Titan hunt alone.
还有你 不准你们俩去 - 好吧
Or you. Both of you. - Okay.
你们俩都不准去 你们懂的
Either-- You know what I mean.
我们确实需要资金去寻找“巨人”
We need money to hunt Titans,
但取得资金的前提是 必须证明“巨人”是存在的
but we need to prove Titans exist to get money.
你听我说 为了帝王组织 总得让我们放手去做
Look, for the good of Monarch, something's gotta give.
(阿♥拉♥米达角 联邦紧急事务管理局临时住房♥)
这里就像是撒哈拉沙漠 - 没那么荒凉吧 更像是...
It's in the middle of the Sahara. - Not the middle-middle. More like the--
撒哈拉沙漠中♥央♥偏北的地区 - 大沙漠 对吗
North-middle. - Yeah, of a giant desert.
那又如何
So?
我们把爸的地图弄到手了
We got Dad's map.
勇往直前 带好遮阳帽
Nut up and pack a sun hat.
要怎么去啊
How are we even gonna get there?
去哪里
Get where?
妈 - 该死的
Mom? - Shit.
上校
Colonel.
妈 - 凯特 你妈没事
Mom? - Cate, your mom is fine.
她和男朋友出门捏陶瓷去了
She's out throwing pots with her boyfriend,
这年头还叫“捏陶瓷”吗
if that's what they're calling it these days.
你怎么逃出来的 - 你懂我的
How did you escape? - You know me.
借助外界和内部的一些助力
A little help from the outside, sometimes from the inside.
她来干什么
What's she doing here?
米歇尔决定转换阵营
Well, Michelle's dancing on the side of the angels now.
可别小看她的办事能力
Pretty respectable dancer too.
她可以助我们一臂之力
We can use her help.
要出事了
Something's coming.
比旧金山哥斯拉事件还要严重100倍
G-Day times a hundred.
甚至一千倍
Maybe times a thousand.
我相信你们的父亲 在致力于阻止这件事发生
I think your father's trying to stop what's coming,
我很清楚他打算怎么做
and I got a pretty good idea how he's gonna do it.
要确认这点就必须找到他
Only way to know for sure is to find him.
不行 她先前企图绑♥架♥我
She tried kidnapping me.
她还威胁过我妈
She threatened my mother.
她只是奉行帝王组织的命令
On Monarch's orders.
但她已经不再听命于帝王组织
But she's not taking orders from Monarch anymore
因为她跟我们站在同一阵线 你们可以相信她
because she's with us, and you can trust her.
况且 她能为我们提供交通工具
Besides, she's our ride.
如今只差不知道目的地 当然 这就靠你们了
Now all we need is a destination, which is of course where you come in.
手♥机♥数据追踪到他们在这里
Cell phone data tracked them here.
只是我们不清楚他们在找什么
We just don't know what they were looking for.
好 神探可伦坡 让我见识你的厉害
All right, Columbo. Dazzle me.
我懂你话中带刺 但其实我很欣赏可伦坡这人物
I know you meant that as a burn, but I actually love Columbo
这搞不好是我听过最棒的赞美
and it's maybe the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
你需要朋友
You need friends.
我不缺朋友啊 - 我不是指网友
I have friends. - Not Internet friends.
话说回来 他们为什么跑来这里 他们到底在找什么
So, why'd they come here? What were they looking for?
好吧
Okay.
是这样的 大志他租了这间工作室
So, Hiroshi, he rents the office
这边是豪华景观 对吧
with the million-dollar view, right?
但他却背对着窗口工作
But he sits with his back to it.
为什么
Why?
为了看着...
So he can stare...
先前贴在这面墙上的东西
at whatever was here.
有发现吗
What is it?
这个图形
This pattern.
很眼熟吧
It's familiar, right?
这些小孔
These holes.
有孔吗
There's holes?
大志被帝王组织开除 他究竟做了什么
What did Hiroshi do to get exiled from Monarch?
他的档案都被封锁了
His file is sealed.
他不是被开除的
He wasn't exiled.
他滥用政♥府♥资源
Misuse of government assets.
他不断擅自调整深空卫星的观测定向
He kept retargeting deep-space satellites
观测不允许观测的东西
to look at things they weren't supposed to.
也就是什么 - 地球
Like what? - Like Earth.
这些卫星平时用来观测什么
Well, what do they normally look at?
外太空
Space.
电磁波谱
Electromagnetic spectrum.
宇宙射线
Cosmic radiation.
伽马射线
Gamma rays.
巴恩斯就是在不寻常的地方 探测到这些东西
That's what Barnes detected coming from places it shouldn't.
对啊 就在地球上
Yeah. From Earth.
我应该知道他们在找什么
I think I know what they were looking for.
比尔兰达将所有研究结果 都记录在他的档案中
Everything that Bill Randa studies, he puts in his files.
科研考察 观测前哨站
Research expeditions, monitoring outposts.
这些档案成了帝王组织的创立根基
And these files become Monarch.
这些小孔
Single holes,
都标记着帝王组织 当年与现在的前哨站地点
these are all places Monarch has or ever had boots on the ground.
这是4号♥前哨站 这是15号♥和47号♥
This is Outpost 4, and 15, 47.
但重点是...
But...
这些密集区域
these clusters...
我敢担♥保♥如果我们能够
I bet if we pull the data
对照大志的卫星定向数据
on where Hiroshi was redirecting the satellites,
一定与这些区域吻合
we will get a perfect match.
这是控制中心 - 我找数据处理部的柯林斯
Operations. - Get me Collins in data culling.
我需要调用一些卫星记录
I need to pull some satellite logs.
好 我不挂电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll hold.
旧金山事件爆发两天前
G-Day minus two:
哥斯拉在夏威夷西部出现 也就是这个区域
Godzilla emerges west of Hawaii at this cluster,
它往大♥陆♥走去
heads towards the mainland.
伽玛射线飙升 对吧
Gamma ray spike, right?
旧金山事件过后 哥斯拉往西游去 伽玛射线再次飙升
After G-Day, Godzilla swims west. Another spike.
但大志却选择往北飞行 目的地是这个区域
But Hiroshi flew north to this cluster.
伽玛射线再次飙升 就在我们找到肖尔 那几个年轻人
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表