剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
你只要知道你的选择将影响我的决定
But understand that what you choose will affect choices I have to make.
如果你选错了 我会采取相应的行动
You make the wrong choice and I will act accordingly.
如果你选对了
But you make the right one,
你就能用自己的方式经营帝王组织
and you get to run Monarch your way.
到了 - 你确定
This is it. - You sure?
我确定这就是地图上的地点
Well, I'm sure this is the spot on the map,
只是这个地点究竟有什么意义 只有你们的爸爸能告诉我们
but what that means exactly only your dad can tell us.
可是 也对
But yeah.
我看地点就在这座山脉的另一端
I think it's just over this ridge.
那边
There.
哪里 - 看到吗 那边
Where? - You see? There.
那是...
Is that--
天啊
Well, I'll be damned.
他还活着
He's alive.
我们在这边 爸...
Dad! Over here, Dad!
爸 - 在上面
Dad! - Up here!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
铃木 信♥号♥♥非常微弱
Reading's flatter than hammered shit, Suzuki.
你不是说启动模拟器 就像摇响吃饭的铃♥声♥吗
I thought you said turning this thing on was like ringing the dinner bell.
我爸以前常说
My father used to say,
“钓鱼和捕鱼是两种不同的道理”
"There is a reason they call it fishing, not catching."
我爸也说过这句话
My pop said the same thing.
你们见过吗
Have you ever seen one?
亲眼见过
For certain?
我是指“巨人”
A Titan.
是啊 我们见过
Yes, we have.
它们非常可怕
They are terrifying.
那就好
Good!
奇迹总是令人心惊胆颤
Miracles should be terrifying.
对吧
Don't you think?
两位 有东西朝我们的方向过来
Guys, something's coming.
不 不是从水上过来的
No, it ain't coming from the water.
李 真是稀客啊
Lee! Didn't think you were gonna make the party.
这种场面我可不想错过 - 跟大人物讲演还顺利吗
Wouldn't miss it. - How'd the serenade go with the bigwigs?
等等 讲演不是在今天吗
Wait, I thought that was today.
是今天没错
It is today.
对了 这位是铃木博士
Hey, this is Dr. Suzuki
他打造了一部...
and he made a--
伽玛辐射模拟器 - 是的
A gamma radiation simulator. - Yeah.
好厉害 好极了 等不及去了解一下了
That's great. I can't wait to hear all about it.
那是一部能模拟伽玛辐射的机器
It's a device that actually simulates gamma radiation...
嘿 铃木 - 而且那不是普通的...
Hey, Zook... - ...and it's not just--
知道有什么事比当电灯泡更尴尬的吗
...you know the only thing worse than being a third wheel?
多带一个电灯泡 我们去走走
Being a fourth. Let's walk.
但多带一个电灯泡 不是更理想吗
But four wheels are intrinsically stable.
所以汽车都有好几盏灯 汽车...
That's why a car has four wheels. Cars...
听好 等等 他好像在挥手赶我们走
Now, wait a minute. I think he's waving us off.
为什么 怎么回事 - 糟糕
Why? What's going on? - Oh, no.
他在干什么 - 糟糕
What is he doing? - No.
快逃 走吧 赶紧离开这里 快跑
We gotta get out of here! Come on, we gotta move! Now!
快 快点 赶紧离开这里
Now! Move! We need to go now!
健太郎 赶紧离开这里
Kentaro, we gotta go!
此地不宜久留
We gotta go now!
他们在那边 是他们
There they are! That's them.
亲爱的 叫我神探可伦布
Columbo, baby!
降落
Take us down.
你不应该来的
You weren't supposed to come.
惠 我的心在你这里
My place is here with you, Kei.
你需要... - 什么
You need-- - What?
我需要你的保护
Your protection?
保护你是我职责所在
That's my job.
不是 你的职责是保护帝王组织
No, your job is to protect Monarch.
没有你 帝王组织就不存在
Without you, there is no Monarch.
告诉我这不是你来的原因
Tell me that's not why you're here.
不是为了我
For me.
我们不应该在一起的
You know we can't do this.
我们可以试试的
We can try.
这样我们迟早会以自己的欲望
How long before either of us makes a decision
作为做决定的前提
based on what we want to do
不再以帝王组织的需要为前提
instead of what Monarch needs?
你还是信不过我
You don't trust me.
我信不过我们俩
I don't trust either of us.
如果我们将自己的欲望置于大局之上
If we can't put the greater good before our own desires,
那我们很可能会失去一切
we risk losing everything.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你在乎 你明明就在乎
Yes, you do.
停止了
It stopped.
什么停止了
What?
那部机器
The device.
停止了
It stopped.
机器在哪里
Where is it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
它没有被我们杀死
We didn't kill it.
天啊 它没有被我们杀死
Jesus Christ, we didn't kill it.
等等 先别降落
Wait, don't land.
那到底是什么东西
The hell is that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
赶紧离开这里 抬升 嘿 快抬升
Get us out of here! Pull up! Hey! Pull up! Pull up!
坐稳扶好
Brace for impact!
你们看到了吗
Did you see?
它明明看见我了
He saw me.
对 没错
Yeah, he did.
这事不能隐瞒军方 - 为什么
We cannot keep them in the dark. - Why not?
听好 我知道你对帕克特的看法
Look, I know how you feel about Puckett...
帕克特 - 但情势不同了
Puckett. - ...but this changes everything.
我不同意
I don't agree.
连美国威力最强大的武器
The most powerful weapon this country's ever created
都无法将它击垮 这种事我们不能隐瞒起来
could not bring that thing down, so we can't keep that to ourselves.
告诉他们后会有什么结果
So we tell them and then what?
他们只会打造更强的武器
They build an even bigger weapon
再试一次 - 惠
and try again. - Kei...
如果不成功 他们再打造更强大的武器
And if that doesn't work, an even bigger one.
如果找不到哥斯拉
And if they can't find Godzilla,
他们就会把武器用在别的目标身上
maybe then they'll find somebody else to use it on.
我不应该去找你们的
I wasn't supposed to go after you two.
更不应该空手而回
And I certainly wasn't supposed to come back empty-handed,
因此我需要一些... 我们需要拿出一些研究成功
so I need something-- We need something,
让我可以跟帕克特交代
anything that I can put in front of Puckett
这样我们才能全身而退
so we can get our asses out of the doghouse.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
好好表现 知道吗
So let's get our shit together, yeah?
我会努力说服帕克特
I'll try and go sell this to Puckett.
两位先生 博士
Gentlemen. Doctor.
只是在查看你们的实地勘察报告
Just going over some of your field reports.
发现了一些 不可思议的东西
Some wild stuff in here.
你是...这是什么情况
Who the-- What's going on?
我们海军管这种情况叫“指挥权变更”
In the Navy, we call it "change of command."
肖尔上尉不告而别期间
During Captain Shaw's unauthorized absence,
帕克特将军将帝王组织的指挥权和控制权
General Puckett handed operational command and control
都交给我了
of Project Monarch to me.
今天下班前 请把你实地考察行程的报告和清账
I'll expect a full report and accounting of your little field trip
放在我的办公桌上
on my desk by end of day.
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
有没有找到生还者
Did you find anyone?
坠机后无人生还 我们快没时间了
No one survived the crash, and we're running out of time.
我们必须赶在帝王组织之前
We need to find out where Godzilla is going
找出哥斯拉的去向 所以我们得赶紧出发
before Monarch does, so we need to move now.
这张地图将让我们找到它 - 那是我们的地图
This is gonna lead us to him. - That map belongs to us.
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表