剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
Why do I have to do everything you say?
为什么要去韩国
And why are we going to Korea?
我爸是在阿♥拉♥斯加州失踪的
My father disappeared in Alaska.
目的地是阿♥拉♥斯加州才对
Alaska is that way!
你到底知不知道你在干什么 - 帮助大家逃出日本 不是吗
Do you have any idea what you're doing? - Well, I got us out of Japan, didn't I?
帮大家没有护照登上这艘船 摆脱帝王组织的追踪
Onto this ship, no passport, no Monarch in sight.
听好 我们需要某个人的帮助 他在浦项市
Now, there's someone in Pohang we need.
他是我的老朋友
He's an old friend of mine.
也很可能是我在世上最后一个朋友
He might be the last friend I have left.
但你说得没错
But you're right.
大志终究是你♥爸♥
Hiroshi is your dad.
也是你♥爸♥
And yours.
你们绝对有权主导我们的行动
Now, you two wanna start calling the shots, you got every right.
那我问你 抵达目的地后
So, once we get there...
我们该往哪走
where to?
(南韩 浦项市)
好了 你的朋友呢 - 相信我 好吗
Okay, where's your friend? - Just trust me, okay?
等等 我们应该排在2号♥关卡 走吧
Wait a minute. We're supposed to be in line number two. Come on.
(韩国护照 外国护照)
不用
We're good.
我们应该排在2号♥关卡的
I think we're supposed to be in line number two.
该死的
Shit.
护照 - 什么
Passport. - Sorry?
护照
Passport!
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
英语
English?
是这样的
Here's the situation.
我带着我姐领养的孙子女 懂吗
I got my sister's adopted grandkids with me, right?
我们上了那艘船
So we're on that ship.
我跟他们说 为了安全起见 我们把东西都放在同一个背包里
And I told 'em, for safekeeping, we gotta put everything in one backpack.
背包 懂吗
Backpack, right?
总之 听好 我们不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So, anyway, look, we're not terrorists,
我没去过北♥韩♥ 所以...
and I've never been to North Korea, so--
嘿 等等 - 天啊 住手
Hey! Hold on. Hey! - Oh, my God. Please, please!
我有护照
I have my passport. I have my passport.
你们就不能让我联♥系♥美国领♥事♥馆♥...
Couldn't you just let me contact the American embassy--
糟糕 搞什么 要被罚款还是什么吗
No. What, it's gonna get fined or something?
我很乐意“孝敬”你
I'd be-- 'Cause I'd be more than happy to pay you guys,
钱随你怎么花 - 这是什么情况
so you can do whatever you want with it. - What's going on?
有利无弊 - 我怕失业
What do you got to lose? - My job.
我们不能坐牢啊 - 都怪肖尔
We can't go to prison. - Shaw screwed us.
你是老大吧
You run the show, don't you?
我只是想让你知道 我会给你应有的报酬
I just want you to know something. I will make it worth your while!
我们是不会为钱出♥卖♥♥♥原则的
We are not for sale.
那只能说你蠢钝如猪了
Well, then you're even dumber than you look.
你... - 该死的
I mean, you-- - Shit.
我都跟你说了
I told you
你会遇到脑子进水的人
you would meet some really stupid people.
可不是嘛
I know.
天啊 老兄 没必要出手这么重吧
Jesus, man. Ever heard of pulling your punches?
哪有 好兄弟
No. My brother!
斗浩 好久不见
It's been too long, Du-Ho.
每次见面你都变年轻了 你看起来很精神
You look younger every time. You look good.
还好 但每个人都这么说
Not really. But that's what everybody tells me.
嘿 趁他还没被人发现 我们快走吧
Hey, we gotta get going before somebody finds him.
走吧 - 走吧
Let's go. - Let's go!
相信我行不行 走吧
O, ye of little faith. Come on.
混账
Asshole.
长官 欢迎来到日本
Welcome to Japan, ma'am.
谢了 蒂姆 我很珍惜每个到访日本的机会
Thank you, Tim. I appreciate any opportunity to visit Japan.
虽然我本来打算
Although I was supposed to be
这个周末陪我女儿搬进大学宿舍
moving my daughter into her college dorm this weekend.
可喜可贺
Congratulations.
但如今陪她跨越这个里程碑的人 成了我的前夫
But now my ex-husband is celebrating this milestone with her
因为李肖尔决定放弃
because Lee Shaw has decided to no longer avail himself
他美好的退休配套
of his generous retirement package.
长官 请让我... - 不行 不用
Ma'am, if I may, I-- - No, you may not.
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
部分珍贵的数据被偷走了 我们必须取回
Some valuable data had been stolen. We needed to retrieve it.
他有没有跟你说过 他没有得到授权许可
And did he mention that he had no authorization to run
就擅自展开这项盗贼追捕行动呢
this rogue escapade of his?
我以为...
I assumed...
飞机正在加油 30分钟后起飞
That plane is being refueled and will be ready to leave in 30 minutes.
到时你们俩给我登机
You'll both be on it.
我们不能离开 比尔兰达的档案在他们手上
We can't leave. They have Bill Randa's files.
60年前的旧考察笔记
Sixty-year-old field notes
以及歪理无法帮助我们 避免旧金山哥斯拉事件重演
and crackpot theories are not gonna help us avert another G-Day.
我知道 但李肖尔不这么认为
Yeah, well, Lee Shaw seems to think otherwise.
既然你真认为那些档案至关重要
If you really believed they were so important,
为什么不通知我或芹泽博士呢
why not bring it to Dr. Serizawa or to me?
为什么擅自行动呢
Why do it alone?
这到底是我们的任务还是你的任务
Is this about our mission or yours?
确定
This is confirmed?
通通都在
All of them?
好的 稍等
All right, stand by.
肖尔在南韩了
Shaw is in South Korea.
脸部识别人工智能发现他们一组人马
Facial recognition AI flagged him and the others
在浦项市的码头海关被捕
detained by customs at the port in Pohang.
但他还是成功逃脱了
Somehow, he managed to slip away though.
你给我在半小时后登机
You, on that plane in 30.
你去召集一支机动部队追踪肖尔的下落
You, get a tactical team and get on Shaw's ass.
需要什么说一声
Whatever you need.
我需要我的工作伙伴
I need my partner.
万一他说得没错呢
What if he's right?
肖尔沉寂了这么多年 为什么突然动身了
Shaw's been on ice for years. Why make his move now?
如果我的动作够快 可能追得上肖尔 但没有他参与绝对不行
If I move quickly, I might be able to get the jump on Shaw, but not without him.
只有他最理解肖尔的想法
No one understands better what Shaw might be up to,
以及他如此重视这些档案的原因
why these files are so important to him.
只有疯子了解疯子
Crazy knows crazy.
嘿 斗浩 我要的装备你都准备好了吗
Hey, Du-Ho. Did you get the gear I asked for?
是 都放在飞机上了
Yeah. It's already on board.
双引擎轰炸机
Bamboo Bomber?
斗浩 我要的是喷射机 不是有翅膀的铝制棺材
I said a jet, Du-Ho, not an aluminum coffin with wings.
好在这架飞机饱经风霜
Everything that could go wrong with her,
很难再出事了 - 也对
already has. - Yeah.
好吧 斗浩号♥即将起飞
All right. Air Du-Ho, ready for immediate boarding!
我们真要坐这架飞机 一路飞往阿♥拉♥斯加州吗
We're going all the way to Alaska in that?
别当它是老飞机
Don't think of it as old.
当它是古董飞机
Think of it as vintage.
将军 声呐那边还是没有动静 你打算等多久
Still nothing on sonar, General. How long do you plan on holding?
天气这么热 都能在帕克特脸上煎蛋了
It's hot enough to fry the egg on Puckett's face.
如果这生物没出现
If this thing's a no-show,
那陆军准不会再为我们提供资金了
I think it's safe to say we're losing the Army's backing.
总好过看着陆军 把他们完全不理解的生物给灭了
It's better than watching them obliterate something they don't even understand.
读数多少 - 怎么回事
What's that reading? - What happened?
不知道 长官 发生短路了
I don't know, sir. It shorted out.
给我最新数据 怎么回事
Give me an update. What's going on?
注意 声呐有反应了
Attention! Attention! Sonar contact.
那是恐龙吗
Is that a dinosaur?
那是护甲吗
Is that armor?
有东西伤得了它吗
What the hell does that thing need protection from?
我们啊
Us.
天啊
Well, I'll be damned.
瞧它速度多快啊
Look at that thing haul ass.
我们怎么没见过这种生物
How have we never seen this thing before?
如果被他们炸毁了 那我们永远不知道答案 对吧
If they go through with this, how will we ever know?
这么做是不对的
This is wrong.
将军
General?
将军 我们还是撤吧 长官
General, I think we should consider standing down, sir.
如果不清楚敌人的底细...
If we can't learn everything we can about the enemy--
小子 先发制敌
You wait to see what the enemy is gonna do,
才不至于落败
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表