剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
I'd never seen it.
我们都是站在前人的肩膀上前行
We stand on the shoulders of giants.
有点搞笑
It's kinda funny.
说得确切点 你应该是“坐”在前人的肩膀上前行
I mean, feels a little more like you're sitting on them, you know?
你们压制前人的影响力 这是帝王组织最拿手的把戏
Weighing them down, doing what Monarch does best.
上校 什么把戏
And what's that, Colonel?
没什么
Nothing.
无可奉告
Absolutely nothing.
难道带着兰达大志的两个孩子绕地球一圈
And traipsing around the globe with Hiroshi Randa's kids,
就是在改变世界吗
that's doing something?
那几个年轻人撑过的险境
Those kids have already survived more situations
比你们派去实地勘察的 半数组织成员还要多
than half the people you got working in your field out there.
你差点就把他们害死了
And you nearly got them killed.
他们比你想象中强大得多
They're a lot tougher than you think.
还好吧
Not so much.
他们充满恐惧 容易相信他人
They're scared. They're gullible.
也很多话 - 得了吧
Chatty. - Stop.
我敢担♥保♥他们什么都不知道
They don't know anything. I made sure of that.
你也都看到了
And you already know it.
你有没有想过大志不告诉自己的孩子 他在这里做什么是为了什么
You ever think Hiroshi had a reason for not telling his kids what he did here?
也许他不希望孩子们步他的后尘
Maybe he didn't want this life for them.
说实话 我经常想到这点 挺常的
I have thought about that, actually. Quite a lot.
等我们见面时我会问他
I'll ask him when I see him.
你应该不是指在来世见到他吧
I'm assuming you don't mean in the afterlife.
不是
No.
你休想出去 - 那你也得不到任何线索 对吧
You're not going anywhere. - And you're not getting anywhere, are you?
副总监
Deputy... Director.
他说帝王组织是他协助成立的 但那是在1950年代
You say he helped found Monarch. But that was in the '50s.
其实是1940年代 他几年后才加入
Forties actually, though he came a few years later.
那他不是应该...怎么说 起码90岁了 怎么看起来不像呢
So he should be, what? Ninety, at least? How does he look like that?
听说他参与的一项任务出差错 但这是机密
There's rumors of a mission gone bad. But it's classified.
那他现在是什么身份
Who is he now?
怎么能从一所乐龄疗养院出来后
How did he go straight from an old folks home
就瞬间找到 某种整个组织未曾得知的“巨人”
to finding a Titan no one in the entire organization knew existed?
他是怎么知道的 别说一切都藏在那些档案中
What does he know? And don't tell me it's all in the files.
可能是呢
Probably is.
车十分钟后抵达
The car will be here in ten minutes.
各位乘客 请注意
Attention, all passengers.
在某些时候
In uncertain times,
(奥克兰机场)
难以言喻的灾难会突如其来地降临
when unspeakable disasters strike without warning,
运气好的人也许会活下来
the lucky might survive,
但聪明的人将会风生水起
but the smart will thrive.
斯特达安心之家坐落在地底下 是一栋多层楼豪华公♥寓♥
Straata Secure Homes is a below-ground, multi-level luxury living galleria,
墙壁采用钛打造而成 为住户提供安全的地下生活环境
offering titanium-forged subterranean safety
免受暴♥力♥ 动荡的局势侵害
from our violent, unstable world...
谁会想住在制式化的地堡里啊
But who wants to live in a custom bunker?
只有科技大佬负担得起这种生活吧
Tech bros. Only ones who can afford it.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吧
You good?
想到第一次来到美国就经历这种事 心里就不好受
Not how I thought I'd make my first trip to the States.
怎么 感到很迷惘吗
What? Feeling lost?
不知道在寻找什么 也不知道会找到什么
Unsure of what you're looking for, what you're gonna find.
她站在你家门口时 肯定也带着这种心情吧
You know, that's how she must have felt, landing on your doorstep.
凯特
Cate!
该死的
Damn it.
打扰一下 你到底叫了什么车
I'm sorry. What kind of car did you order?
他是谁啊 - 詹姆斯
Who is this? - It's James.
凯特
Cate.
嗨 欢迎回来 - 詹姆斯 你怎么来了
Hey, welcome home. - What are you doing here, James?
我跟妈说过我们应付得来
I told Mom we'd be fine.
结果应付不来
But we're not fine.
你们好 我叫詹姆斯 是卡罗琳的同事 幸会
Hello. I'm James, Caroline's work friend. Pleasure to meet you.
他们是我的朋友 不是同事 这是小梅 这是健太郎
These are my friends not from work, May and Kentaro.
欢迎你们 - 你好
Welcome. - Hey.
欢迎 上车吧
Welcome. Hop in.
我已经叫车了
I got us a car.
取消吧 - 我不想取消
Cancel it. - I don't wanna cancel it.
我跟妈说我们会搭共乘车
I told Mom we'd take a ride-share.
她坚持要我接你们回去
She insisted.
这也是我的荣幸 我人都到了 外套给我吧
And it's my pleasure. I'm here already. So grab your coat.
外套给我
Grab your coat.
她自己拎 走吧
She's okay. Let's roll.
出发了
Hit the road!
(阿♥拉♥米达角 联邦紧急事务管理局临时住房♥)
联邦紧急事务管理局 试图重新安置人口 但大部分人不想搬家
FEMA tried relocating people, but most didn't wanna go.
舍不得放下在旧金山的房♥产
Hard to walk away from San Francisco real estate.
听说有人在卖♥♥遇难城市的观光配套 是真的吗
Is it true they're selling tours of the destroyed city?
是啊 直到军方在受灾区建设围墙为止
They did. Before the military walled it off.
这种“创伤观光客”享受灾难带来的快♥感♥
"Trauma tourists," getting off on the disaster porn
有的想要证明这一切只是政♥府♥的阴谋
or trying to prove it was all a government conspiracy.
真变♥态♥
Sick freaks.
我妈试过报名这种观光团
My mother tried signing up for one...
想寻找我爸的下落
to find my father.
在那边
Get over there.
还行吗 - 还行 谢了
Good? - Yeah. Thanks.
保重
Take care of yourself.
跟你妈说我们今晚再见
Tell your mom I'll see her tonight.
欢迎回家
Welcome back.
谢了
Thanks.
他看起来像名副其实的美国人
He seems very American.
我们到处走走吧
We're gonna go on a walk.
对 给你和你妈一点独处的时间
Yeah. Just give you guys some time alone first.
这主意不错
Good idea.
你可以慢慢地跟她说
You can break it to her gently.
像我跟你妈说那样吗
Like I did with your mom?
天啊 凯特 你回来了
Wow. Cate, you're back.
你回来了
You're back.
嗨
Hey.
你还带了朋友回来
And you've brought some friends.
妈 这是小梅 这是健太郎
Mom, this is May and Kentaro.
我叫卡罗琳
I'm Caroline.
嗨 幸会
Hi. Pleasure.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
欢迎你们
Welcome.
天啊 你们俩都来自东京吗
Wow. So you both come from Tokyo?
是的 - 哪一区
Yeah. - Which part?
我丈夫以前经常到东京出差
Because my husband used to travel there a lot--
妈 他是兰达健太郎
Mom, this is Kentaro Randa.
你问我在东京发现了什么
You asked what I found in Tokyo.
旅途遥远 你们肯定都累了
You must be so tired, having come from so far.
进来坐吧
Why don't you come on in?
天啊 真不好意思 家里乱糟糟的
Oh, my gosh. I'm so sorry for the mess.
我和詹姆斯...他是我的同事
James and I-- James is my work friend--
我们的工作是跑到废墟捡拾私人物品
we collect people's personal items from the ruins.
所以我看起来就像那种把工作带回家的人
And it always seems I'm bringing work home with me.
请坐吧
Please have a seat.
妈
Mom.
客户都很有趣
You know, people are so funny.
他们不会叫我们去找回钱或财物什么的
They never ask for money or valuables.
而是想要找回这些东西
They always seem to be asking for these things.
跟他们回忆有关的东西
Their personal memories.
妈 够了
Mom, stop.
等等 我来帮你 - 我可以的
Wait, let me help you. - I got--
住手
Stop!
我可以的
I got it.
你们到我房♥间去等吧 就在走廊左边
Why don't you guys wait in my room? It's down the hall on the left.
你到底在干什么
What the hell is going on?
说真的 我挺忙的
Quite a lot, actually.
你明知道我问什么
You know what I mean.
你竟然邀请他进来我们家
Inviting him in to get settled
搞得好像你老公的私生子 天天都会来拜访似的
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表