剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
(根据角色“哥斯拉”改编)
帝王计划:怪兽遗产
第一季第六集
(美国国防工业联合会)
(1955年夏季舞会 巴厘海)
(华盛顿特区)
博士 这是给你的
For you, Doctor.
我是不是应该别上
I'm supposed to wear this?
不用 没必要 这应该是拿来吃的
No. You're supposed to eat it.
我还以为你饿了 所以顺路给你带点吃的过来
I thought you might be hungry, so I picked you up some along the way.
好吧 你还是别上吧 惠
Yeah, you're supposed to wear it. Kei.
博士 你有点不自在 是吗
A little torqued up, Doc, huh?
这礼服让我呼吸不顺畅
Well, this dress prevents breathing,
这双鞋让我寸步难行
and these shoes prevent walking,
我还得给这些不会记得我名字的男人 留下好印象
and I'm expected to impress men who can't remember my name
他们倒很乐意把我们赶出组织
and would just as soon shut us down
将我们的研究心血转为武器生意
as turn our work into weaponry.
比利怎么还没到呢
Why isn't Billy here?
开什么玩笑 他穿上这件礼服会很难看吧
Are you kidding me? He'd look terrible in that dress.
你听我说 这是一年一度的活动
Look, this is only one night a year...
好的 - 懂吗 我们去跟大家打声招呼
All right. - ...okay? So, we say hello,
向为我们的研究费用买♥♥单的赞助人道谢
say thank you to the people who are footing the bill,
之后就能一走了之了 - 好 好的
and then we can go on our merry way. - Right. Okay.
呼气
Exhale.
笑
Smile.
然后...谢了 - 不客气
And-- Thank you. - Yeah.
喝一杯 - 好的
Have a drink. - Yes.
喝三杯也行
Or three.
李肖尔上尉
Captain Lee Shaw.
跟你们介绍过这个臭小子吗
I ever tell you about this son of a bitch?
这小子是个定时炸♥弹♥
Unguided missile, this kid.
有一次我把他从一场酒吧殴斗中拉出来
I pulled him out of a bar brawl.
他全身都是伤 被打得鼻青脸肿
He was all busted up, bloody knuckles.
好在他有潜质
But potential.
无限潜质
Real potential.
是我慧眼识人 对吧
I saw great things for you, didn't I?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
还记得我跟你说过要在男性主导的陆军中 升官晋爵需要做些什么吗
Do you remember what I told you to do to succeed in this man's army?
勒兰德 记得吗 - 记得 当然记得 长官
You remember, Leland? - Definitely, sir.
你说从现在起 只能跟水手和海军陆战队打架
You said to only punch sailors and marines from now on.
你当初是这么说的
That's what you said.
瞧你现在的成就
Now look at you.
当上了上尉 手握帝王计划未来的操控大权
A captain with the future of Project Monarch in your hands.
我们很想知道更多 帝王计划这个神秘项目的详情
We're excited to hear more about this mysterious Project Monarch.
太好了
Outstanding.
我想你们将意识到这项研究 不仅会给美国国安带来重大影响
I think that you'll find our work vital to not only American security
它对美国的全球科学制霸也至关重要
but global scientific superiority.
请容我向你们介绍我们团队的领袖
And I'd like to introduce you to the brains of our outfit,
三浦惠子博士
Dr. Keiko Miura.
博士 很荣幸再次见到你 - 将军
Pleasure to see you again, Doctor. - General.
谢了 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
三浦 是日本人的名字吧
Miura? Japanese name, yeah?
稍安勿躁 她是那种好的日本人
Hey. Now, she's one of the good ones.
“好的日本人”
"One of the good ones."
帕克特... - 是帕克特将军
Puckett... - General Puckett.
他是名副其实的王八蛋 - 嘿 小声点
...is a major asshole. - Hey, you gotta keep your voice down.
好吗
Okay?
嘿 他们那种男人都食古不化
Hey, guys like them, they are old-fashioned.
如果我们再发现另一个“巨人”
If we ever find another Titan,
这些食古不化的男人一定会把它炸掉
those old-fashioned men will blow it up
或是把它引到红场 - 惠
or march it into Red Square. - Kei.
是啊
Yeah.
听过“手里拿着锤子 看什么都像钉子”这句话吗
Have you ever heard the expression "To a hammer, the whole world is a nail"?
听过啊
Yeah.
世界就是他们的“五金店”
Well, this is a hardware store.
是啊 我的祖国有句话说
Yeah. Well, in my country, we have a saying,
“太突出的钉子会被敲平”
"The nail that sticks up gets hammered down."
你不会的
Not you.
不会 你一定能改变他们的思维
No, you're gonna change their minds,
即便他们都是思想迂腐的老古董
as old-fashioned as they may be.
怎么改变
How?
这是你的强项
'Cause it's what you do.
惠 这是你的本能
It's who you are, Kei.
你是一股...
You are a...
势不可挡的力量
force of nature.
来吧
Come on.
这是为了帝王组织
The things I do for Monarch.
怎么了
What?
干什么 - 来一招后仰
What are you doing? - Dipping you.
大家都在看呢
They're watching.
你也可能像他们一样
You could be one of them, you know.
也许帕克特将军说得对
Maybe General Puckett's right.
当职业军人也挺好的
Being career military might not be so bad.
能参加更多这种晚会
More nights like this.
过上这种生活
A life like this.
能买♥♥间房♥子
A house.
有邻居相伴
Neighbors.
邀请邻居来后院一起烤肉
Barbecues in the backyard with the neighbors.
星期天携美女出席午宴 - 没错
Sunday luncheons with the girls. - Yeah.
生儿育女 - 生儿育女
Kids. - Kids.
知道我最喜欢小孩哪一点吗
Do you know what my favorite thing about children is?
他们都不怕承认不知道
Never afraid to say "I don't know."
在他们眼中 每天所经历的一切 都是一场冒险 一个谜
Everything, every day, is an adventure and a mystery.
他们像海绵般吸收世界的知识
They devour the world.
想知道我最喜欢小孩哪一点吗
Wanna know what my favorite thing about children is?
造孩子的过程
Making 'em.
是肖尔上尉吗
Captain Shaw?
这电梯有点慢
It's a slow elevator.
哪位是肖尔上尉
Captain Shaw?
这边有一则给李肖尔的急信
Urgent message for Captain Lee Shaw...
不要 - 是比尔兰达留下的
No. - ...from Bill Randa.
不要 别这样对我
No. Don't do this to me.
还是下次吧 士兵
Maybe next luau, soldier.
我是肖尔
I'm Shaw.
这是为了帝王组织
The things I do for Monarch.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州 德尔塔章克申)
杜瓦尔
Duvall?
帮个忙
Help me up?
这是... - 就是这个老家伙吗
What's-- - This is the old man, yes?
计划有变
Change of plan.
上校 你的档案上显示你懂法语
Colonel, your dossier says you speak French.
听懂的话 麻烦清清喉咙
If this is true, clear your throat.
很好 数到六 然后趴下
Excellent. Count to six, then drop.
不错嘛
Clean.
预计有另一个“巨人”会出现
Another Titan emergence is coming.
你相信自己有能力阻止它 但帝王组织不信
You think you know how to stop it, but Monarch disagrees.
你凭什么认为自己 比世界上最顶尖的物理学家
Why do you know more than the finest physicists,
地质学家和动物学家知道的还要多
geologists, and zoologists on Earth?
我不是知道的比他们多
Don't know more...
我只是知道真♥相♥
but I got a good idea about what's going on.
以前有机会时 我没尽力去做好
Didn't do enough about that when I had the chance.
现在我想要弥补这个过错
Figuring I was making up for that now
为此我死而无憾
or die in the trying.
为什么不告诉帝王组织 他们一定会帮你的
Why not share what you know with Monarch? Surely they could help.
这些年来 他们什么都知道
They've known everything for years.
我从未对他们有所隐瞒
I've been telling them for years.
他们就是不信
They just don't believe it.
为什么 - 因为他们当我是疯子
Why not? - Because I'm crazy.
就像比尔兰达和他的儿子大志 都是脱缰野马
Just like wild Bill Randa and his crazy kid Hiro.
很不可思议吧
I mean, it's amazing, isn't it?
凡是不赞同帝王组织的人都被视为疯子
How anyone who disagrees with them has gotta be just crazy.
小姐 你怎么想呢
What about you, mademoiselle?
我妹妹桑德拉
My sister, Sandra.
曾经在日本工作
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表