剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
你确定吗
Are you sure?
博士 我在这艘船上执行过两次外派任务
I did two tours in this tin can, Doc.
那是什么声音
What is that?
继续走 快 - 好的
Let's keep it moving. Come on. - Okay.
你没事吧 - 天啊
Are you all right? - Oh, Jesus Christ.
调转回头 快 - 天啊
Go back! Go! - Oh, my God.
天啊 - 不要
Oh, my God! - No.
抓稳
Hang on!
它跑开了 趁现在
It's leaving! Now's our chance!
使劲推 - 我在使劲推了
Push! - I am pushing!
用力
Come on!
它跑去哪里了
Where'd it go?
救命啊
Help!
快
Hurry!
究竟怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
救命啊 - 快
Help! Help! - Come on!
小心 - 天啊
Watch out! - Holy shit!
天啊
Oh, my God!
帮我救他出来
Help me get him out!
快 趁它还没回来
Come on! Before it comes back!
好的
Okay.
来了
Here we go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
太重了
It's too heavy.
我把铁棍插♥进♥底下 我们一起抬起来 好吗
I'm gonna stick this under, and we're all gonna lift, okay?
好的
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
使劲 起来 比利 嘿 快起来
Go! Get up! Billy! Hey, get up!
快 - 好
Go! - Okay.
快
Go!
快跑
Go, go, go!
快跑
Go!
天啊
Oh, my God.
还真是一条龙啊
It is a dragon.
好不可思议啊
It's incredible.
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表