剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
出了什么事
What happened?
哥斯拉出现了 真的 它来过这里
Godzilla happened, actually. He was here.
你确定
You're sure?
很难看错吧
Kind of hard to miss.
壮观宏伟 令人望而生畏
Majestic, terrifying.
别乱走 我派人去接你
Stay where you are. I'm sending a team to bring you in.
不行 我不能走 我...
No, I can't. I--
为什么
Why not?
兰达的两个孩子也在 我得先帮帮他们
The Randa kids are here. I need to help them do something first.
还有一件事 我可能需要借助帝王组织的一些资源
Also, I might need to piggyback some Monarch resources.
恕我无法借助任何资源
I don't have any resources to piggyback.
赶紧登上飞机 前往最近的帝王组织基地报到
Get your ass on a plane and report to the nearest Monarch base now.
如果哥斯拉动起来了 你需要向我们全盘汇报
If Godzilla's on the move, we need a full debrief.
它体形很大 凭空出现
He was huge. He appeared out of nowhere
接着就消失了 不知道去了哪里
and then he disappeared-- guess what-- into nowhere.
报告完毕
So, consider yourself briefed.
你被停职了
Consider yourself suspended.
我被停职了 好吧 很好
I'm suspended? Okay, great.
那我就能毫无顾忌地发言了 因为有件事你必须知道
Then I can speak freely because I think that you should hear this.
我说过了 如果你当初没把他们当罪犯对待
Had you not treated these kids like criminals, like I said,
他们很可能会引导我们找到哥斯拉 而不是遇上肖尔
then they might have led us to Godzilla instead of running to Shaw.
所以我必须帮助他们
That's why I have to help them.
帮助他们做什么
Help them do what?
我必须帮助他们找到 那个叫梅休伊特的朋友
I have to help them find their friend May Hewitt.
他们以为她被我们绑走了
They think that we kidnapped her.
她不是被我们绑走的吧
We didn't kidnap her, did we?
起码这事我不知道
Not that I'm aware of.
你有没有跟他们说了小梅的真实背景
And have you told them the truth about their friend May?
可以先找到小梅吗
Can we please just find May first?
如果她不想被找到呢
What if she doesn't want to be found?
那她大可叫我们滚得远远的
Well, then she can tell us to eat shit and die.
只是我们一起经历了这么多 她欠我们一个合理的解释
But after all we've been through, she owes us an eat-shit-and-die to our faces.
如果你真的不在乎她发生什么事
Tell me you really don't care what happens to her,
我们大可用掉那两张头等舱机票 爬进私人舱位 飞回老家
and we can take our first-class tickets and climb into our pods and go home.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州 费尔班克斯 帝王组织 88号♥前哨站)
看到吗 这边 还有这边
You see that? There and there.
跟旧金山事件当天出现的同位素讯号♥一样
It's the same isotopic signature as G-day,
只是传输速率非常不寻常
but the transmission rate is really funky.
不寻常 - 是的
Funky? - Yeah.
不是指酸乳那种不寻常的味道
Not like sour-milk funky or something.
我不是想干涉你的工作
I'm not, like, trying to step on your turf.
我非常支持远程工作
I'm, like, a big advocate of remote work. Trust me.
只是我在阿♥拉♥斯加州裂谷 接收到的伽玛射线
But the gamma-ray signatures I was picking up,
纷纷爆表 所以...
they're all peaking at the Alaska Rift, so...
你才来了 - 我才来了
Here you are. - Here I am...
冷得要命
freezing my ass off.
我要去尿尿
Gotta pee.
这是什么情况
What the hell?
下午好 可以听我说几句话吗
Good afternoon. Could we have your attention, please?
这是什么情况 搞什么
What's going on here? What is this?
你们到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是勒兰德拉法耶肖尔三世上校
My name is Colonel Leland Lafayette Shaw III,
我已经掌控了你们的基地
and your base is now under my control.
你们可以随时离开
You all may leave whenever you want.
门在哪里你们都知道了
You all know where the doors are,
基于操作安全流程 门稍后就会封锁起来
which we will be locking down for operational security.
但封锁前
But before that happens,
你们每个人都需要做个决定
you each have a decision to make.
做个选择
A choice.
要么抱着世界依旧美好的想法生活下去
Now, you can go on as if the world hasn't changed,
假装全人类并没有一觉醒来
pretending that humanity didn't just wake up
发现自己被列为濒危物种
and suddenly find itself on the endangered species list,
要么与我们并肩同行 站在历史正确的一边
or you can stand with us on the right side of history.
我是巴恩斯 身在47号♥前哨站 是87号♥才对
It's Barnes. I'm at Outpost 47-- 87.
是88号♥ 在哪里不重要 听好
Eighty-eight. It doesn't matter. Okay.
我有事需要禀报副总监弗杜戈
I need to speak to Deputy Director Verdugo.
不行 我等不了
No, I can't hold.
好了
Okay.
我无法保证什么
Can't make any promises,
但我会竭尽所能地帮你们找到那个朋友
but I will do whatever I can to help you find your friend.
有什么条件
In exchange for what?
给我们一个机会嘛
Just give us a chance.
你真认识我们的爸爸吗
Did you really know our dad?
他是我加入帝王组织后最早认识的人之一
He was one of the first people that I met at Monarch.
个性安静 不喜欢交际
He was quiet, private.
我连他有两个孩子也不知道
I didn't even know that he had two kids.
非常聪明
Scary smart.
他能很长时间不说话 搞得大家几乎忘了他在场
He wouldn't say anything for a while-- you'd almost forget he was in the room--
接着他会突然提出一些想法 让大家耳目一新
then chime in with some perspective that would turn the whole thing on its head.
这家伙观察入微
The guy, he didn't miss a trick.
他以前经常用铅笔头做记录
I mean, he used to write everything down with these little pencil stubs.
搞得满地都是笔屑
Shavings everywhere.
好吧
Okay.
小梅跟我说过 万一她出了什么事 叫我联♥系♥她的妹妹
May told me if anything happened to her, I should call her sister.
可以帮我查一下吗
Can you run a search?
好的
Yeah.
有件事我应该告诉你们
I should tell you
你们被关起来期间 我们给你们都起底了
we did background checks on all of you while you were in custody.
她使用的护照是伪造的
The passport that she is using is fake.
她的真名不叫小梅
Her real name is not May.
叫什么
What is it?
科拉 我一直想知道你的近况
Corah, I've been meaning to check in on you.
(30个月前 应用实验科技公♥司♥总部)
是吗 我找你找了整整一个月了
Really? I've been trying to see you for, like, a month.
真抱歉 最近公♥司♥搞品牌重塑 我都忙坏了
Sorry about that. This rebranding thing has been insane.
每天从早到晚都要帮华尔特处理大小事
I'm holding Walter's hand 24/7.
是啊 可想而知
Yeah, I bet.
对了 布兰达 我...
Hey, Brenda, I--
我赶时间 你不妨联♥系♥泰勒 我们安排时间吃午餐
I do have to go, but call Taylor and we'll get a lunch on the books.
当初为什么要招募我
Why did you hire me?
那晚我们确实喝了好几杯葡萄酒 但我记得我跟你说过
I know we had a few glasses of wine, but I'm pretty sure I told you.
你的表现很出色
Your work was brilliant.
你跟所有人都这么说啊
That's what you tell all of us.
总觉得你们只是想
I mean, it's like you snapped up anyone
网罗所有编程高手罢了
who's ever spilled a Red Bull on a keyboard.
公♥司♥在扩展业务 需要人才
We're expanding. We need talent.
人才 真的吗
Talent. Really?
公♥司♥里还有北♥韩♥黑客杜利
I'm here with Duri, the North Korea hacker,
以及有份创造《糖果传奇》的托比
and Toby from Candy Crush.
你觉得他们不配跟你共事 科拉 你是不是太自负了
Are you too good for them? Is this about your ego, Corah?
不是 跟我自不自负无关
No, this isn't my ego.
是你跟我说我能在公♥司♥里大展拳脚的
This is about you telling me that I could do great work here--
说什么站在科技尖端 帮助瘸腿的人走路 帮助瞎子看见
bleeding edge, you know-- help people walk again, see again.
你以为加入公♥司♥不到六个月 就能大展拳脚吗
And you expected that in your first six months, did you?
不是 当然不是
No, of course not.
我只是没料到我的编码会掉进无底洞里
I didn't expect my code to disappear down some rabbit hole
落入神经控制接口部门手中 话说这部门听起来好厉害
at the Cybernetic Neuro-Interface unit, which sounds cool as shit, by the way.
我想到那个部门工作
I would like to work there.
那边的职位不在你的薪资范围内
That's above your pay grade.
是吗 你付我的薪水可不少
Really? 'Cause you're paying me a lot.
你签了一份合同 上面明确地规定 你在受雇期间所有的创作
For which you signed a contract which stipulates any and all output you produce
均为应用实验科技公♥司♥的专有财产
while in our employ is the exclusive property of AET.
编码不再是你的了 科拉
It's not your code, Corah.
此话当真
Are you serious?
你是有机会升迁的
There's a seat for you at the table if you want it,
但并不意味着你不需要争取
but that doesn't mean you don't have to earn it.
这是个能者生存的地方
Everybody doesn't get a trophy here.
是819 再试试
It's 819. Try it again.
联♥系♥上她了吗
Do you have her?
(巴恩斯博士)
巴恩斯博士 你在哪里
Dr. Barnes, where are you?
不知道 我在某个加油站吧
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表