剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
(阿♥拉♥斯加州 帝王组织指挥部)
我懂这是什么意思
I know what this is.
你们以为我会怕 这种下三滥的神秘黑暗组织吗
You think you can intimidate me with all this secret "black ops" bullshit?
想得美
Good luck.
嘿
Hey!
肖尔上校呢
Where is Colonel Shaw?
我知道你们听得见我说话
I know you guys can hear me!
我要见你们的负责人
I want to talk to someone in charge!
我爸是...
My father is
兰达大志
Hiroshi Randa!
兰达
Randa!
(根据角色“哥斯拉”改编)
帝王计划:怪兽遗产
第一季第五集
好多了吗
Feeling better?
还数得出我有十根脚趾头
I can still count to ten on my toes.
好在你及时被我们救走
You're very lucky we rescued you when we did.
不是你救了我
You didn't.
是健太郎 - 为什么跑来这种地方
Kentaro did. - What were you doing out there?
我猜你们应该是循着 从我们这边偷走的档案数据来到这里的
I assume you were following the data on our stolen files.
但我们无法恢复任何数据
We couldn't recover anything.
也许你们并没有自己想象中能干
Maybe you're not as good as you think.
但像你这种聪明的女孩应该有备份吧
But a smart girl like you would have a backup, no?
存在某个云端什么的 - 像你们这种组织
Out there in the ether. - Shouldn't you be off
不是应该出去追捕那些可怕的大怪兽吗
chasing big, scary monsters or something?
有一头怪兽就在离这里不远处
You know, there's one not too far from here.
我们在那边部属了一支小队
We have a team in place.
他们都没见过那种怪兽
They've never seen anything like it.
按照惯例 一旦有人发现新品种的生物
You know, traditionally, when someone discovers a new species,
他们有权为那种生物取名字
they get to name it for themselves.
但我们感到有点为难
But we have a dilemma here.
该把那头怪兽取名为...
Should we call it...
“巨无霸梅休伊特”吗
Titanus May Hewitt?
还是...
Or...
取名为...
is it...
来自华盛顿州塔科马的莱拉马特奥
Lyra Mateo of Tacoma, Washington?
那张人头照不太像你
That picture doesn't really look like you.
如果我们能互相帮忙 未必是件坏事
It's not crazy to think we could help each other.
我都说了 有个备份有利无弊 对吧
Like I said, it's always good to have a backup, no?
兰达的两个孩子什么都不知道
The Randa children know nothing.
等等 稍等一下 不对 他们不是...
Wait. Hang on a sec. No. That's--
不 他们是兰达大志的孩子
No, they are Hiroshi Randa's kids.
他们是比尔和兰达惠子的孙子女
They are Bill and Keiko Randa's grandkids.
我们却把他们当成罪犯般对待
We're treating them like they're criminals.
你试过绑♥架♥他们 还有资格说我吗
Says the man who tried to abduct them.
好 错已铸成
Okay. Mistakes were made.
凯特只是学校老师 懂吗 没有前科 大志的儿子则是某种形式的艺术家
She's a schoolteacher, okay? No record. The son is "an artist."
那她呢
What about her?
这女孩可有意思了
This one is interesting.
以她清空公♥寓♥的手段来看 她知道怎么让自己消失
From the way she swept her apartment, she knows how to disappear.
怎么说
Why?
她在躲避什么
What is she hiding from?
不清楚 没有针对她发出的逮捕令 也没人在寻找她的下落
Unclear. There's no outstanding warrants. No one seems to be looking for her.
起码没有官方机构在找她
At least, not officially.
那我们要怎么处置他们
So, what do we do with them?
这个组织存在于他们的血脉中 我们可以告诉他们自己的来历
This organization is in their blood. We can teach them who they are.
你该不会是想招募他们吧
You don't mean recruit them?
帝王组织是他们的传承
Monarch is their legacy.
传承对帝王组织的成员 向来有害无益 不是吗
Legacy hasn't served people well around here, has it?
要么失去性命 要么差点没命
You end up dead... or close to it.
但有一点他说得没错
Well, he's right about one thing.
他们在寻找某件东西
They're looking for something.
肯定跟他们的父亲有关 所以绝对跟帝王组织脱不了关系
It has to do with their father. So, fine, it has to do with Monarch.
我看他们也没有放弃的打算 对吧
And I guess they're not going to give up, right?
我建议我们放他们走 看他们带我们去哪里
So I say we put them on a long leash, see where they lead us.
那要怎么处置他
What about him?
如今他成了我要解决的问题了
He's my problem now.
嗨
Hi.
你们就出来吧
Why don't you guys go ahead and come on out?
请小心走路 地上滑
Please do watch your step though. It's slippery.
这是你们的护照
Passports.
新鲜出炉 没有案底
New and clean.
还有机票 现款和手♥机♥
And plane tickets, money, phones.
都是帝王组织提供的
Courtesy of Monarch.
我对这一切感到非常抱歉
I'm very sorry about all of this.
混账 - 人♥渣♥
Prick. - Asshole.
节哀顺变
I'm genuinely sorry for your loss.
谢谢你 混账人♥渣♥
Thank you, prick-asshole.
你们在想什么
What do you think?
以为自己在踏上某种正义之路 想要揭发真♥相♥吗
That you're on some righteous crusade to uncover the truth, huh?
醒醒吧
Wake up!
你们一头栽进一个连自己都不懂的领域
You stuck your noses in shit you don't understand.
能活到现在算你们三生有幸了
You are goddamn lucky to be alive.
用你们闪亮如新的护照回老家去吧
So take your shiny new passports and go home.
我已经动用微不足道的影响力
I've already used what little influence I have
帮你们擦屁♥股♥了
to cover your asses this time.
没有第二次
Don't expect it to happen again.
我演技如何 - 进步了
How was that? - You're learning.
(阿♥拉♥斯加州 诺姆)
说什么“节哀顺变” 说得他们很在乎似的
"I'm sorry for your loss." Like they care.
显然不在乎 只给我们订了基本经济舱
Clearly not. Basic economy.
嗨 这趟航♥班♥几点登机
Hey, what time is this flight boarding?
东京
Tokyo.
好生羡慕啊
Wowee.
东京离这里可远了 在阿♥拉♥斯加州玩得开心吗
That's a ways from here. How did you enjoy your time in Alaska?
不开心 我会在猫途鹰上留下反馈
I didn't. And that'll be reflected in my Tripadvisor review.
最多只给两颗星
Two stars tops.
等等 你打算回去了
Wait. You're leaving?
是啊 他的话你都听见了 我们应该重返正常的生活轨道了
Yeah. You heard the man. We have lives to get back to.
哪种生活
What life?
你说被我毁掉的东京生活
In Tokyo? The one you said I destroyed.
我必须...
I have to do...
别说了 附近有没有酒吧
Stop it. Is there a bar anywhere, somewhere?
酒吧还没开
It's not open yet.
一颗星
One star.
借过 简直...
Excuse me. Just--
对不起
Sorry.
那肖尔上校怎么办 - 他能怎么办
What about Colonel Shaw? - What about him?
他所言不假 他知道我们的爸爸还活着
Everything he said turned out to be true. He knew our father was still alive.
不 他并不知道 你们也是
No. No, he did not. And neither do you.
但我们也不清楚他是不是已经死了
But we don't know that he's dead either.
现在知道了
Not anymore.
我是不会放弃的 我必须知道他出了什么事
I'm not stopping. I need to know what happened to him.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay. So what now?
虽然帝王组织知道怎么找到“巨人” 但他们不知道怎么找到爸爸
Monarch may know how to find the Titans, but they don't know how to find Dad.
难道我们知道吗 我搜过他的办公室了
Do we? I already searched his office an--
旧金山的办公室还没搜过
Not the one in San Francisco.
有个后备家庭 就有个后备办公室
Backup family. Backup office.
值得一试 对吧
Worth a shot, right?
我猜你手上有那些档案的备份 存在某个云端中吧 小梅
I'm assuming you have a copy of the files in the cloud somewhere, May.
档案你们大可带走
Y'all can have the files.
但你们会有性命危险 - 你也是
But they could get you killed. - Or you.
我们不能分开
We can't split up.
我们不能没有你
We need you.
李 近来可好
How's it going, Lee?
副总监弗杜戈
Deputy Director Verdugo.
早应该猜到是你
I should have known.
手握大权的感觉如何啊
How is the view from the almost top?
挺好的
Almost high enough.
你还年轻
Well, you're young.
人生还很漫长
Life's long.
这段视频是从兰达的儿子那边取得的
The Randa boy had that film on him.
我也是第一次看到
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表