剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
上面的楼梯方向不明
You got stairways going nowhere,
房♥间没门 结果房♥子的室内空间
rooms with no doors, and you end up with a house
比室外空间还大 但室外...
that's bigger on the inside, but on the outside--
可以麻烦你清理干净吗
And can you please clean up after yourself?
好的
Yeah.
你是怎么把蚂蚁弄到地下第四层的
How did you manage to get ants four stories underground?
这整件事本来就很不可思议 所以不能排除任何不可思议的可能性
We can't just exclude anything that seems crazy when the whole damn thing is crazy.
记住
Remember...
超乎逻辑 就是真理 - 就是真理
Beyond logic lies the truth. - Lies the truth.
是啊 这句话还真好记
Yes, it's catchy.
好吧 - 是啊
Okay. - Yeah.
问题是哈彻和帕克特不像你 他们无法从不可思议中
But Hatch and Puckett can't see the possibilities
看见可能性
in the impossible the way you do.
是不像我们
The way we do.
比利 我...
Billy, I'm--
谢谢你
Thank you...
那天站出来捍卫我
for what you did up there, defending me.
那是很蠢的举动
It was stupid.
但我还是要感谢你
But thank you.
你听我说 那个家伙竟敢对你说那种话
Look, the nerve of that guy coming at you like that.
是啊 但哈彻说的话并非...
Yeah. But what Hatch said, it wasn't--
其实 在我过去的人生中
The truth is, there are things in my life,
有些事我没跟你说过
in my past, that I haven't shared with you.
我不在乎 真的不在乎
I don't care.
从认识你的那天起
From the day that I met you,
在劳顿号♥的残骸中 你对我不离不弃 我就知道...
when you wouldn't leave me on the wreck of the Lawton, I knew.
我就知道我...
I knew that I--
我就知道我...
I knew I--
我...
That I...
就知道你信得过
could trust you...
无论发生什么事
no matter what.
所以...
So...
所以 我们的任务是尽可能 将信息简化到一般人能理解的程度
So I guess the job here is to make it simple enough to understand
以致于连原始智人都看得懂
so that even a Neanderthal could understand it.
是的 - 好吧
Yes. - Right.
那我们就删除没有直接证据的信息
So we eliminate what we don't have direct evidence of.
好的
Right.
我们知道哥斯拉到过比基尼环礁
So we know that Godzilla was in Bikini
(哥斯拉)
也到过波照间岛
and Hateruma.
是的 - 这两处的目击个案已证实了
Yeah. - Confirmed sightings.
好的 接着是劳顿号♥的飞龙 出现在夏威夷外海
Right. And then the-- the Lawton dragon is here off Hawaii.
还有菲律宾 - 是的
And here in the Philippines. - Yeah.
(飞龙)
然后西伯利亚目击报告就省略了
And we can eliminate the Siberian reports.
什么 我收集到三个独♥立♥的目击个案
Excuse me? I had three independent sources.
其中两人喝醉了 另一个是盲的
Two drunk, one blind.
下一个 - 好吧 尤卡坦州
Next. - Okay. Yucatán.
照片太模糊
Blurry photos.
但终究是照片啊
But photos.
好吧 标记为“可能出没 但未确认的地点”
Okay. Mark them possible but unconfirmed.
这也...
That is...
这样做才对嘛 - 不行吧
This is how it's done. - ...not okay.
不行 - 这是科学
No. Okay. - It's science.
都用颜色标记好了
Wow, color coded and everything.
有必要的话 可以删掉 懂吗
So we can take it out later if we need to, you know?
是吗 这我就不清楚了
Yeah. I don't know.
(哈萨克斯坦)
我的小队会先进去了解情况
My team will go in first, assess the situation.
确认安全后 我们就带你们进去
We'll bring you in once we feel the area is secure.
避弹衣
Body armor?
没用的
This isn't gonna work.
要按部就班
This needs to go by the numbers.
我们不知道里面有什么
We don't know what we're gonna find in there.
肖尔在里面 好吗
We're gonna find Shaw, okay?
如果他先看到你们的小队举枪指着他
And if the first thing he sees is your team pointing guns at him,
局面肯定难以收拾
this isn't gonna turn out the way we want.
你们说你们不是坏人
You said you weren't the bad guys.
说你们只是一群想要拯救世界的怪兽迷
That you're just a bunch of monster nerds trying to save the world.
我好像不曾 用过“怪兽迷”这个词来形容我们
I don't think I ever used the words "monster nerds."
我用过
I definitely did.
是肖尔把事情闹大的
Shaw escalated this.
没错 看到你们后 他会把事情闹得更大
Yeah, and he's gonna do it again if he sees you.
起码他愿意跟我们沟通
He'll at least talk to us.
你凭什么认为他愿意听你们的
What makes you think he'll listen?
因为他希望我们在场
Because he wants us here.
他希望我们能接手这个“家族事业”
He wants someone to take over the family business
他认为我们是他仅剩的亲人
and he thinks we're the only family he has left.
他不会朝我们开枪的
He's not gonna shoot us.
好吧 你们还是穿上吧
Okay, well, I'm not gonna be the only one.
看来你们猜对了
Looks like you were right.
他已经到了
He's already here.
在那边
Over there.
看来他们一路炸进去
Looks like they blasted their way in.
你们真的要进去吗
Y'all sure you want to do this?
也只能这样了
Guess so.
辐射暴露剂量是多少
What kind of exposure are we looking at?
大概0.2毫西弗
About two-tenths of a millisievert.
是危险水平吗
Is that bad?
接近危险水平
Bad adjacent.
跟做胸部X光检测 每小时的辐射水平不相上下
It's not much more than a chest X-ray, per hour.
堆芯熔毁后 按照常理
After the meltdown, this place
在接下来一千年内 这个地方不宜住人
was supposed to be uninhabitable for a thousand years.
辐射被某种东西吸收了
Something's absorbing the radiation.
某种东西
Something?
是的 就是...
Yeah. Well--
你懂的
You know.
没错
Yeah.
这是... - 别动
What the-- - Don't move.
那是什么 什么情况
What is it?
我不动就是了 快告诉我那是什么
I'm not moving. Just tell me what it--
不是 没事 是躯壳
No, no, that's-- It's a shell.
什么 - 对 是空的
What? - Yeah, it's empty.
没事 - 什么
You're fine. - What?
全都是空的
They all are.
是一种外骨骼
It's an exoskeleton.
就是昆虫蜕皮后的残留物
Like when an insect molts.
天啊 老天爷啊
Oh, my God. God. Jesus.
你不是帝王组织的人吗
You are the Monarch guy, right?
闭嘴
Shut up.
知道为什么某些动物要蜕皮吧
You do know why some animals molt, right?
知道 因为表皮无法适应身体的增长
Yeah, they grew out of their skin.
好神奇啊
Fantastic.
这应该是通往反应堆 还不知道那边剩下什么
This should lead to the reactor, or what's left of it.
辐射水平来到6毫西弗
We're at six millisieverts now.
这里就是惠子死去的地方
This is where they lost Keiko.
那他也会在这里
Then this is where he'll be.
分散走 保持警惕
Fan out. Stay alert.
我的天...
Holy--
真的是堆芯熔毁意外吗
You think they had a meltdown?
是个通道口
It's a portal.
是个入口
It's an entry point.
通往哪里
To where?
锡箔帽之境
Tinfoil hat land.
肖尔的计划竟然这么夸张
Is Shaw's plan really that crazy?
他想关闭这个通道口
To try and close it?
蒂姆
Tim.
洞口周围都是炸♥弹♥装置
Charges. Set all around the perimeter.
爆♥炸♥威力足以将整个地方坍塌
Looks like enough to bring this whole place down on top of us.
拆除得了吗
Can you defuse them?
我可以试试
I can try.
看似被连接到一个无线雷♥管♥
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表