剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
Well, you had your moment, son. It passed you by.
我大约两分钟后会跟副总统会面 很遗憾...
I'm due before the vice president in about two minutes and sadly--
失陪一下
Give us a minute.
很遗憾 哈彻中尉详尽的报告显示
Sadly, there's nothing in Lieutenant Hatch's illuminating report
我们没理由继续经营帝王计划
to justify the continued funding of Project Monarch.
勒兰德 我对你感到很失望
I am disappointed in you, Leland.
我能理解的 长官
I understand, sir.
于是我想把这份报告交给你
That's why I wanted to give you this
就当是你悉心栽培我的谢礼吧
as a token of my appreciation for all that you've done for me.
这是什么
And what's this?
长官 这是一张地图
It's a map, sir.
地图
A map?
帝王计划现阶段 针对所有潜在“巨人”危机
A comprehensive projection of all the potential Titan threats
所写的完整预测报告都在里面
currently under assessment by Project Monarch.
天啊 你还真契而不舍啊
Jesus Christ, you do not give up.
感谢你的好意
Well, thank you for your generous offer,
只是哈彻中尉已经给了我所需的情报
but Lieutenant Hatch has given me all the information that I need.
长官 我相信你会意识到哈彻中尉的报告
Sir, I believe that you'll find Lieutenant Hatch's report
刻意省略某些实情 目的是将帝王计划的资金
has omitted certain facts to justify shifting funding
转移到有利于他的项目中
from Monarch to his own priorities.
实情 怎么说
Facts? Such as?
长官 与哥斯拉有关的实情
Such as Godzilla, sir.
这是高级机密
Well, it's highly classified.
试问他怎么可能写在报告上
Why would he have that in his file?
它没被我们杀死
We didn't kill it.
你说什么
What did you say?
有人在波照间岛行动中亲眼看到它
It was sighted during the operation at Hateruma Island, sir.
情报确定无误
This is confirmed?
长官 我就是目击者
Sighted by me, sir.
资料都在里面
It's all in here.
你在耍我吗
You playing games with me?
绝对没有 长官
No. No, sir.
我只是认为我有义务告诉你 这份报告不是哈彻中尉给的
I just feel compelled to point out that this was not provided by Lieutenant Hatch,
而是出于三浦和兰达两位博士
but through the sole dedication,
无私奉献的决心 坚守岗位的态度与矢忠不二的精神
diligence and loyalty of doctors Miura and Randa.
知道了
Noted.
我由衷希望三浦和兰达两位博士
I do hope that doctors Miura and Randa's position
作为帝王计划科研部门的唯一权威地位
as sole authority over Project Monarch's scientific operations
不会受到挑战
will remain unchallenged.
这是理所当然的
Why wouldn't they?
长官
Sir.
将军 他准备好见你了
He is ready for you, General.
长官 祝你好运
Good luck, sir.
你也是
You too.
米歇尔 他已经疯了
He's lost it, Michelle.
肖尔不知道自己在干什么
Shaw. He doesn't know what he's doing.
他非常清楚自己在做什么
He knows exactly what he's doing.
蒂姆 起码他不会 坐等接下来会发生什么事
And at least he's not sitting around, Tim, waiting to see what happens next.
看哪一座城市将会被摧毁
Whose city will be destroyed?
看谁会家毁人亡 - 这搞不好会毁了一切
Whose family will die? - This could destroy everything.
这搞不好会毁了全世界
This could destroy the whole world.
也有可能会救了我们
Or it could save us.
如果她还活着的话 这会是她希望的结果吗
Do you think this is what she would have wanted?
你是指惠子吗
Keiko?
她是第一个赞同的 我当时还觉得不行呢
She was the first one to jump in, against my better judgment.
我的任务是保护她
My mission was to protect her.
保护她是我的职责
My job.
我知道你就是在这里失去她的
I know this is where you lost her.
我读过那份档案了
I read the file.
她似乎是个非常坚强的人
Sounds like she was a force of nature.
何止坚强
And then some.
尽管你说你要阻止怪兽出来 然后拯救世界
Talk all you want about stopping monsters and saving the world.
其实是为了弥补失去她的遗憾吧
This is to make up for losing her, isn't it?
这还用说
Well, of course it is.
但现在已经不可能了 不是吗
But that's not really possible now, is it?
但我还来得及帮助比利和惠子 实现他们努力的目标
But I can still honor the work that Billy and Keiko were trying to do.
我理解你的意思 可是... - 凯特 没时间犹豫不决了
I understand what you're saying, but-- - No time for indecision, Cate.
特别是你已经意识到 犹豫不决所带来的损害
Especially when you've already seen what indecision can cost you.
(准备就绪)
撤到安全地带 - 收到
Clear the space. - Copy that.
(已激活)
走吧
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
什么情况 - 有东西来了
The hell was that? - Something's coming.
该死的
Oh, shit.
出去 大家快出去 - 凯特
Get out! Everybody out! - Cate!
小梅 回来 - 嘿
May, get back! - Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
小梅 - 支持住
May! - Hang on!
不要
No, no, no!
小梅
May!
我抓住你了
I got you!
别松手
Don't let go of me!
凯特
Cate!
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表