剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
今天天气晴朗
Well, it's a beautiful day.
对 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
我认为这种...
I'd say it's...
好天气会持续到周末
weather's gonna take us to the weekend.
没错
Oh, yeah.
所以...
So...
小瓜 赶紧吃麦片
Hey, buddy, cereal. Come on.
老兄 时间快到了
I think it's about that time, pal.
对 是啊 好 好的
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
小瓜 我们去上班了
Little man, we are off to work.
好的
Okay.
听好 你外婆今天会来看顾你
Now, your mimi is gonna be watching you today.
至于我和李叔...
And-- Well, me and your uncle Lee,
等他出远门回来 我们再来看你
we'll see you when he gets back from his trip.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
我让李叔亲自跟你说 好吗
I'll let your uncle Lee fill you in on that. Okay?
过来
Come here.
你知道这是绝密陆军探索行动吧
You know that it's top secret army-explorer stuff, right?
会危险吗
Is it dangerous?
我们这是为了拯救世界
Well, we're doing it for the good of the world.
确保大家安然无恙
You know, trying to keep everybody safe.
我们所做的事 危险在所难免
I guess what we do is always a little dangerous.
这些你都懂吧
Well, you know all about that, right?
我懂
Yeah.
我只能说有很多聪明绝顶 细心慎重的人
What I can say is that there's a lot of really smart, very careful people
正在竭尽所能地确保这项任务的安全
working as hard as they can to make this as safe as it can be.
你要去很远的地方探索吗
Are you exploring far away?
这个嘛 很难解释 大志
That's hard to explain, Hiro...
我很快就会回来了
but I'll be back really soon.
其实
In fact...
这是我的幸运小刀
my lucky pocketknife.
我跟你说过等你长大些才考虑送你一把
I know we said we were gonna look into getting you one when you were older,
所以这不是送你的 懂吗
so I'm not actually giving this to you, okay?
但我希望你...
But I want you--
帮我好好保管 好吗 直到我回来为止
I want you to keep it safe for me, okay? Just until I'm back.
(1962年 堪萨斯州 帝王组织试验基地)
还顺利吗
How'd that go?
他很冷静 是个坚强的的孩子
He's fine. He's a tough little kid.
沙漏行动正式启动 - 是啊
Operation Hourglass commencing. - Yeah.
各位工作人员 各就各位 - 遗传自他妈
Personnel, standby. - Takes after his mother.
是啊 - 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
水兵哥 你做得很好
You did good, swab.
她一定会为你感到骄傲的 只可惜她看不到了
She'd be proud. It's a shame she can't be here to see it.
她肯定很想念这一切
She'd miss all this.
跑来跑去 一个人做九个活儿 - 可不是嘛
Running around, doing nine jobs at once. - Yeah.
而且比我们九个人一起做一个还出色
And doing all of them better than any nine of us could do one.
那个女人啊 去领诺贝尔奖也会迟到吧
That woman. She'd be late accepting her own Nobel Prize.
各站 启动系统检查
All stations, system check.
如今只需确保你不会迟到就好了
Well, we just have to make sure that you aren't.
早上好 长官
Good morning, sir.
是啊
Yeah.
你没必要这么做的
You don't have to do this.
有不少符合资格的人选 我们可以...
There's plenty of qualified candidates we can--
不用 不必了 己所不欲 勿施于人
No, no. No, I'm not gonna ask anybody to do something that I wouldn't do myself.
叫我下去也行
Well, it could be me.
嘿 你连给吉普车挂到第四挡都不会
Hey, did you ever manage to get that Jeep out of third?
去死吧
Go to hell.
这跟去死没差吧
Don't mind if I do.
各站 开始重复检查
All stations, commence rewind checks.
各位 总统说得对
President is right, gentlemen.
探索外太空不容易
Space is hard.
登月是十年后的事 再来 如果我们不出差错
The moon's a decade away. Two, if we do it right.
沙漏行动就是帝王计划
Operation Hourglass is the culmination
汇聚20年努力的成果
of nearly two decades of Project Monarch's work.
将人类科研发现 与人类与怪兽两界的侦察成就
Human discovery and reconnaissance of the territory
推向顶峰
between us and them.
各位 小心头
Watch your heads, gentlemen.
我们来到了一个 即将赋予整个地球新定义的时间点
A place that will redefine our understanding of the entire planet
这是为了保障全人类的健康与福祉
and ensure the health and welfare of all humanity.
如果我们不率先抵达 参议员 赫鲁晓夫同志就会抢先一步
And if we don't get there first, Senator, Comrade Khrushchev will.
干杯
Na zdorovye.
你们即将见证的
What you're about to see
不仅仅是美国科研技术
is more than just a victory for American scientific know-how
抑或国防科技的胜利
or our defense.
各位 这项任务与全球安全
This mission is a matter of global security
与人类存亡问题息息相关
and the preservation of mankind, gentlemen.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
肯尼迪尽管拥有 外太空和漂浮于其中的大陨石
Well, Kennedy can have outer space and all the big rocks floating in it.
我们则将在地下空间升起旗帜
We're about to plant our flag in under space.
沙漏行动开始 检查安全措施
Hourglass is a go. Securing.
各位 这项任务的理论依据是 “巨人”就住在地底下
Our operating theory, gentlemen, is that Titans get around underground
它们的窝巢有点像个巨型的兔子洞
in a kind of a king-sized rabbit warren.
已启动伽马模拟器
Gamma simulator activated.
请撤到安全地带
Clear the space.
铃木博士找到了深入心脏地带的方法
And Dr. Suzuki found a way in, right here in the heartland.
听好 问题是这条隧洞的状况 十分不稳定 不适合进入
Now, the thing is, the tunnel is too unstable for us to enter.
只有“巨人”钻得进去
The only thing which makes it passable is a Titan.
博士 有反应
Doctor, we have positive response.
各站 已锁定“巨人”
All stations, Titan lock.
我重复 我们已锁定“巨人”
Repeat, we have Titan lock.
与我们在比基尼环礁的做法相同
As we did on Bikini Atoll,
我们用食物引“巨人”出洞
we lure the Titan with the promise of a meal.
“巨人”冲着诱饵来了 只是 天啊 这“巨人”可不小啊
Titan's coming for our bait. But, Jesus, that's a big one.
离地约1.5公里 预备
5,000 feet to proximity. On my mark.
这会它肯定吃不了兜着走
And that promise will be unfulfilled.
行动
Mark.
十 九...
Ten, nine...
“巨人”离地1.2公里
Titan at 4,000 feet.
但随着他们穿过隧洞
But the tunnel between here and there
两界之间的通道也随之稳定下来
stabilizes as they move through it.
914米
3,000 feet.
切断伽玛射线模拟器
Terminate gamma simulator.
与其让它们践踏堪萨斯州 我们先停止下饵
So, rather than unleash hell in Kansas, we cut bait.
来了 它的死期到了
There it goes. It's going home.
我从背后悄悄地跟踪它们
And we sneak in behind them, drafting down in their wake.
一
...one.
他们下去了
There they go.
我们可以的...
Come on, come on, come on.
这到底是怎么回事 比利 收到吗
What the hell is going on up there? Billy, do you copy?
马上撤离集结地
Evacuate the staging ground.
我重复 马上撤离集结地
I'll say it again, evacuate the staging--
该死的 比利 收到吗 比利 该死的 比利 收到...
Damn it, Billy, can you hear us? Billy. Goddamn it. Billy, can you--
我重复 马上撤离集结地
I repeat, evacuate the staging ground.
这是求救信♥号♥♥ 比利 收到吗
Mayday, mayday. Billy, do you--
这是求救信♥号♥♥ 沙漏出现内爆的迹象
Mayday, mayday the hourglass is imploding on us.
什么情况
What happened?
到底什么情况
What the hell happened?
我也说不上来
I don't know.
(根据角色“哥斯拉”改编)
帝王计划:怪兽遗产
第一季第九集
这是什么地方
Where am I?
东京 我们必须用空运 把你送出哈萨克斯坦
Tokyo. We had to airlift you out of Kazakhstan.
发生了什么事
What happened?
核电站的一切...
Everything at the reactor plant...
都出了严重问题
it went terribly wrong.
什么意思 - 肖尔
What does that mean? - Shaw.
裂口被他的内爆弹炸毁了
He imploded the rifts
导致整个核电站坍塌
and the whole thing collapsed down on itself.
接着当地人出现
Then the locals showed up.
好在我没被关进哈萨克斯坦的监狱
I'm lucky I didn't end up in a Kazakh prison.
很多好人没活着出来
A lot of good people didn't make it out.
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表